killer9823

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

Yeah Yeah we'd ALL like that.. but sorry it ain't gonna happen

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂

It doesnt have one on purpose.

Go get a saradomin sword, or use a dragon scimitar..

Or just trained controlled like I do.

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Do you hate Wyverns or Warped Terrorbirds? Think again! Misunderstood Monsters!

Want to become a Champion of Champions like I once was? Champion Scroll Guide!

Feeling Bored? List of Sidequests

Rare Drops: Dragon Sq Half : 1, Dragon Med : 2, Dragon Claws : 2, Dragon Legs : 1, Dragon Boots : 60+, Granite Legs: 8

They could add a stab option for the Abyssal Whip that trains Strength but not change any of the stats.

Yeah they could, but they won't. The whip was designed for non-strength training. Like it or not, it's a fact.

Personally, I don't care.. since I only train controlled.

Yeah, I don't think it will happen either, but if you consider that the whip would give +0 stab attack then it'd still be a pretty crummy way of training, but shut people up who complain about it not training Strength.

2dgucz6.png

if the abyssal whip could train strength i think the ss would go down to a similar level to the dragon scimi personally, seeing as the ss and abyssal whip have exactly the same stats without any extra items, this would happen a lot:

whip + rune defender, for strength training. seeing as the accuracy of the whip would be far greater than the ss, and it gives a small but useful defence bonus, compared to the two handed ss, therefore no rune defender can be used with it. i wonder how long it would take to get 99 strength that way? if you want to train strength, use an ss, or a dragon scimi + rune defender, not hard tbh.

99-7.gif

Most Difficult Quiz

Rare drops; tzhaar-ket-om: 6 tzhaar-xil-ak: 4 tzhaar-xil-ek: 4 tzhaar-mej-tal: 1 Obsidian cape: 18 Dragon Plateskirt: 4 Dragon Platelegs: 7 Sq Shield left half: 1 Dragon Boots: 1 Dragon Medium Helmet: 11 Draconic Visage: 1 Zamorak Spear: 3 Steam Battlestaff: 1 Godsword Shards: 3 Bandos Chestplate: 1 Bandos Tassets: 1 Abyssal Whip: 1

The drawback to the whip is this exact reason. Nothing can be perfect. You either have to train with a scimitar, as it is better exp then controlled(time-wise, considering controlled trains all 3 styles), or Saradomin Sword.

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

They could add a stab option for the Abyssal Whip that trains Strength but not change any of the stats.

Lmfao sorry but that's funny. How do you stab with a whip? LOL...

Anyways

This won't happen. The whipbwas designed to train strenght and it will never ever ever change.

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON

Anyways

This won't happen. The whipbwas designed to train strenght and it will never ever ever change.

That was the point... :D

2dgucz6.png

Anyways

That was the point... :D

Add sarcasm tags then >.<

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON

It doesnt have one on purpose.

Go get a saradomin sword, or use a dragon scimitar..

Or just trained controlled like I do.

+1

[spoiler=Sig]oliboli1992.png

Oliboli1992.png

I like to think of the Dark Bow like a Rocket Propelled Grenade (RPG) - you get one shot and then you're screwed.

if you really want to train Str then get a different weapon...........end of story

Act as one for the whole, not as one for yourself.

Skill Outfits;

Sous Chef: 5/5 Completed 11/30/2012

Artisan: 5/5 Completed 11/30/2012

Blacksmith: 4/5

Bontanist: 3/5

Take a towel, and try to whip it as hard as you can, while still remaining accurate and acute enough to inflict pain. It doesn't really work.

Point: Whips are meant to be use accurately and under control, because you can't brute force with a whip like a sword. You also can't wiggle it around and hope someone loses an arm.

IT DOESN'T WORK.

would you care to explain how in the [bleep] a WHIP can STAB something?

unless you literally grab the tip of it and try to poke something with it, you cannot stab with it >.<

don't tell me it cannot slash, as it flicks downwards it lashes the whole bare edge of it against the enemy, slashing him with the 'bladed' part.

Sumondskull6.png

would you care to explain how in the [bleep] a WHIP can STAB something?

unless you literally grab the tip of it and try to poke something with it, you cannot stab with it >.<

don't tell me it cannot slash, as it flicks downwards it lashes the whole bare edge of it against the enemy, slashing him with the 'bladed' part.

If you flicked with it, that could count as a stab. I realize that there's already an option called 'Flick' but it's still a slashing motion. Take anything like a chain or a cord or something and swing it underhanded forward. Just the tip will be hitting if you did it right. However, even in real life, this isn't as effective as swinging with it, so it's less accurate. They could leave the stab bonus at +0 or even make it a negative bonus, and they would still be giving the option to train Strength, so people couldn't complain about it anymore.

2dgucz6.png