overrated and unfunny comedians

megakiller32

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could't agree more on Lee Evans and came in to say him. First of all he just isn't funny, and secondly he has the most annoying voice in the world. No idea how so many people find him funny.

iteme3721.jpg

Yeah, Lee Evans seems to be very overrated. I also don't think Frankie Boyle deserves the hero worship style status he seems to get on Mock the Week. Yes, he has a great dark sense of humour, but his standup isn't particularly entertaining. Just lots of one-liners, and only a few of them funnily shocking.

I find Russell Howard funny but think he needs to get some new material.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

The Blue Collar Comedians have gotten really old as of late. I haven't seen new material from them in a while and the same old tours are always on Comedy Central. They were genius back in the day, but now the jokes are just so old and worn out.

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

Can anyone say Dane Cook?

Time to begin the quote chain that will destroy legions of men!!

I hate Dane Cook with a passion.

I also hate any comedian that has to dance around and do motions to make their jokes funny...

I love Jeff Dunham, that magician guy, there was a guy on Youtube who used Powerpoints for comedy and rocked...

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

I also hate any comedian that has to dance around and do motions to make their jokes funny...

I love Jeff Dunham, that magician guy, there was a guy on Youtube who used Powerpoints for comedy and rocked...

For some reason, people seem to think deliverance is more important than the actual joke. I mean they're both important, but the joke is the whole point. Dane just rants about something stupid that he dislikes and raises his voice. What's so funny about that?

For some reason, people seem to think deliverance is more important than the actual joke. I mean they're both important, but the joke is the whole point. Dane just rants about something stupid that he dislikes and raises his voice. What's so funny about that?

I loved his first cd, harmful if swallowed. (but then again I was like 15) Everything after that got progressively worse until his last tour which was terrible.

Comedy central presents rarely has a good comedian, russel peters being one of them.

Jeff Dunham is horrible too.Dane Cook is really bad as well, but that goes without saying.

Love how everyones hatin on Dane. go watch The Athiests Sneeze and tell me you didnt laugh.

I've seen it, he's really annoying. Honestly dane is just like that frat kid who would always tell those [developmentally delayed]ed stories. Not only is his delivery horrible (you should not take a [bleep]ing hour to tell one joke dude) but most of his material just sucks.

Yeah, Dane Cook is possibly the worst comedian I have ever witnessed take the stage in my life.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Dane Cook / Bill Hicks.

In a 2005 poll to find The Comedian's Comedian, fellow comedians and comedy insiders voted Hicks amongst the "Top 20 Greatest Comedy Acts Ever" at #13. Likewise, in "Comedy Central Presents: 100 Greatest Stand-ups of All Time" (2004), Hicks was ranked at #19. In March 2007, Channel 4 (UK) ran a poll, "The Top 100 Stand-Up Comedians of All Time," in which Hicks was voted #6

Yeah, Bill Hicks was terrible.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."