Life in 100 years

Distracted

Think of technology in 1909 and think of the technology of 2009. That's the difference I see for 2109.

think coruscant from star trek

Isn't Coruscant in the Jedi Counsel or something?

In a hundred years I presume I will have my pulse rifle collection.And a huge amount of money simply because future people are rich.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah coruscant is the planet with the jedi council and republics capital.

So...Am I missing something or is that Star Wars?

devilgod.jpeg

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

yeah coruscant is the planet with the jedi council and republics capital.

So...Am I missing something or is that Star Wars?

yeah its star wars, I think coruscant is an example of our eventual future(may be a tad over 100 years though, not counting hyperspeed stuff)

awteno.jpg

Orthodoxy is unconciousness

the only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed.

So much could happen between now and 100 years in the future it's impossible to say. There might not even be humans around then for all we know.

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

2030- An astrobiologist team on mars discovers the fossilized remains of beings, with a skull-cavity to skeleton ratio much greater than humans.

2031-2033 - The 'Riots of the Devout' wrack all space agencies' facilities, requiring a merge with specialized branches of non-lethal military.

2035- Humanity unites under the shadow of the knowledge that they are not alone. Governments and space associations come together once every year to discuss planetary and extraplanetary policy. A universal monetary system is unfolded, requiring the use of electronically based funds.

2041- We come across the remnants of a machine factory on an iron-laden asteroid out near the termination shock. Discoveries from the site are shuttled back to Earth.

2049- The machinery arrives. Viable Artificial Intelligence systems are reverse engineered from these abandoned automatons.

2050- Humanity reaches the event horizon of a technological singularity. Machines learn to better themselves, creating a self-perpetuating cycle of discovery.

Rest of the century- Immortality, Space Warp, Entropy Reversal, Machine Deification.

...I wish.

But I don't want to go among mad people!

Oh, you can't help that. We're all mad here..."

Hello Friend,

Do one think that my homeland will have sewerage system in place then? My mother Naseen getting to old to carry poo poo bucket out to river to dump. Please tell president bush to install sewerage in hometown of Bhilai.

Good Luck Bro.

Ranked #1 Farming in India.

Baby I Just Here to Spread the Love.

Unrecognisable and almost completely unpredictable.

I think one thing we can count on are angsty misbehaving teenagers.

Even more then we are today?!

Haha kidding, I'm not that bad, but on topic, I think there will be huge technological advances soon to come, and maybe a few more important wars.

EDIT:

Hello Friend,

Do one think that my homeland will have sewerage system in place then? My mother Naseen getting to old to carry poo poo bucket out to river to dump. Please tell president bush to install sewerage in hometown of Bhilai.

Good Luck Bro.

He's not president anymore by the way.

21ed8x.jpg

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

I'm tempted to think that nuclear war might occur within 100 years, so humanity might not survive that long. Sure, we're working on relations with other countries to ensure this doesn't happen, but someone's bound to be trigger-happy. I'm still inclined to say that mutually assured destruction will keep things at a stalemate, because should a city like New York vanish one afternoon, the country responsible will probably be destroyed that day.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

I'm tempted to think that nuclear war might occur within 100 years, so humanity might not survive that long. Sure, we're working on relations with other countries to ensure this doesn't happen, but someone's bound to be trigger-happy. I'm still inclined to say that mutually assured destruction will keep things at a stalemate, because should a city like New York vanish one afternoon, the country responsible will probably be destroyed that day.

I always wondered why anyone would ever attack us, because they would surely end up dead. The after affects of the nukes we could drop on them would surely decimate Asia and Europe. Maybe even Africa if the wind shifted.

With that much Nuclear fallout, eventually the world would be covered in radioactive particles and nuclear fallout, humanity would most likely die out with 30-50 years of Asia and Europe being "decimated". It wouldn't be a case of "possibly" Africa, it would be the entire world if enough were dropped to kill off Asia and Europe.

Think of technology in 1909 and think of the technology of 2009. That's the difference I see for 2109.

My brain just exploded.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Well there have been about 165 wars or "events" that have claimed more than 6000 each lives during the 20th century (5 of them claiming 6 million or more). The 20th century has been considered the bloodiest century of all mankind, totaling over 180 million people having died because of wars. If the world continues at the pace of wars we are going at, in 100 years we're screwed...

More information: http://users.erols.com/mwhite28/war-1900.htm

Or maybe bunnies will take over as dictators and our lives will be saved! Just a thought... 8-)

Big_Stingman.png

My brain just exploded.

I was thinking Toril from DragonLance.A cookie for anyone who can correct both.

devilgod.jpeg

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

In 100 years, the year 2109, the robots which have helped us for 50 years will develop self awareness and enslave the human population and force them to work in mines. In just 3 years, 65% of the human population is dead. In another 3 years, only 5% of the human population exist. They rebel and go to the leader of the robots and go inside it and shut it down.

Then they have to repopulate the human race, but it's all men. :(