Little Boy Father At 13 (After DNA Test, Not The Father)

Latinoking

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the hell is this 8 year old....i mean 13 year old thinking....hes probaly in like 7th grade, and well now hes got a child, that couple needs to know what a condomn is, and use one if there gunna even think about this. Good luck to them, they gunna need it!

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

What the hell is this 8 year old....i mean 13 year old thinking....hes probaly in like 7th grade, and well now hes got a child, that couple needs to know what a condomn is, and use one if there gunna even think about this. Good luck to them, they gunna need it!

You didn't read the more recent posts did you?

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

http://news.aol.com/article/british-boy-isnt-father/398888?icid=main|main|dl1|link3|http%3A%2F%2Fnews.aol.com%2Farticle%2Fbritish-boy-isnt-father%2F398888

He is apparently depressed since he was for sure he was the father.

"The result will be a blow to Alfie who was "devastated" by the boys' claims and "adored" Maisie," the newspaper reported. "He was convinced he was the dad after a single night of unprotected sex with Chantelle."

Wow, he sure saved himself A LOT of trouble, now go back to school kid.

Serves him right. "Oh yeah, I can totally be the father. I'm so ready for it. Hey WTF is financially? Hey my balls are cold cuz I dunt got hair on them lulz!"

Damn idiot.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

The kid seemed to be a pretty good father eventhough he is young and is in his prepubescence years. I mean, he actually wanted to be in the kid's life despite not knowing much about children.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Just from my side of judgement: What a disgusting freaking [bleep] she is.

That said, I'd be glad for the boy he's not the father. His family itself is in turmoil, still a CHILD, Barely entered school and above all is glad he doesn't have the guilt upon his shoulders knowing he'd be paying for a child to a mother who goes around sleeping with whatever boy she can that has a [male organ]. -.-

Popoto.~<3

The kid seemed to be a pretty good father eventhough he is young and is in his prepubescence years. I mean, he actually wanted to be in the kid's life despite not knowing much about children.

"Good father" and "thirteen year old kid" don't go together well. No way he's a good father. He's still a kid himself. He knows nothing about raising a child.

I guess he should be happy but, then again, finding out you're not the father of a child you considered your own can be pretty devastating. Or, at least, it is from what I've seen on Maury.

I know, they're always so heartbroken when Maury tells them they're not the father.

[hide=Like here][yt]_a8w-XBXcac[/yt][/hide]

snowsigyy7.png

Who knows.

I wonder how old the real father is. Any reports yet?

I have 5 heads of cabbage betting that it is, in fact, none of the half dozen other boys that claimed to have slept with her, but someone else entirely that she isn't telling anyone abuot.

and these children that you spit on as they try to change

their worlds, they are immune to your consultations;

they're quite aware of what they're going through.

- david bowie