Just How Gullible Can They Be?

Danqazmlp

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Smiting graardor increases chance of hilt...

and

In 2000 i played a game called Battlefield, it was located at bonus.com. it was a really fun game including tanks and it was multiplayer.

In late 2002 i discovered runescape and made an account. This kid at battlefield asked if he could share my account and I, the 8 year old i was, accepted his deal.

We had a solid partnership until 2004 when i decided i'd quit. We had already amassed several partyhats and decent stats.

He got the account perm banned for insulting jews :wall: :wall: #-o he was jewish himself.... #-o #-o .

jagex never found out we were account sharing... at one minute, someone from michigan would log out and the next second, a kid in florida would log in.... :-w

I remember getting on the day of the last Treasure Trails update, and I went to varrock center on some random world and what did I see?

I saw a bunch of rich high levels digging and claiming "woot I just got full rune (g), or w00t just got ranger boots!(or any equippable treasure trail reward)

and all the silly new players were like omg must buy spade! must get rich quick!

Soo, I was kinda surprised by that, cus Soul WArs has nothing to do with digging things up, but at least treasure trails did... oh well. :roll:

With computers, every morning is the dawn of a new error.

Early to rise, early to bed, makes a man healthy but socially dead.

It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

- Mark Twain

wen i first played soul wars people started shouted that zezima whas also payling and everyone whas looking to see if thy can see him me included lol :lol:

Hey, I was KingDuffy1 in his full Verac's getting his butt owned is Soul Wars two days ago. :thumbsup:

nodiggingmf1.png

Problem solved.

Was that on a soul wars themed world?

Link to Forum Games signature.

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

This lack of discussion value..disturbs me.
English is the only language on this forum.

If you use another language, you need to include a traduction

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Oh wow, I hate everything -.-

Death kinda scares me.

your obsession with phallic objects shows quite clearly in your artworks.

Ffs, someone put this in their sig.

[/hide]

I didn't help their case much... I went there with a BSS in my inventory (That won't ever seem to sell in the GE :() and dug and acted like I got it from digging. So many believed me! Was actually kinda humorous.

09144a99bb.png

I remember in the christmas event ('06?) where there was a christmas tree in varrock. Dozens of players claimed digging at the tree gave santas. Merchants took control of the place yelling "selling spades 5k!" and players of all combat and IQ levels dug repeatedly hoping for goodies. Good times, good times.

hahaha I remember that...

I "interviewed" a lot of them, asking what they were digging for

Some said the Christmas gifts

Some said money

Some said spades

:-s

77yLQy8.png

People were digging at the easter event last year too. Gullible people dont realise its a hoax.

The underground farm however is not a hoax.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

People were digging at the easter event last year too. Gullible people dont realise its a hoax.

There once was an Easter event where you needed to dig, can't remember wich one. It was a real pain to get that spade from the spawn in Falador. Ever since then I took one about a month before the next Easter event ::'

Some people just started selling spades to people, after telling them they needed it to get in that hole.

priest_wiz.png

Well i think it shows quite well what the avage iq is in runescape :D

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

Surely the definition of gullibility dictates that these people would just accept that it gives items; as opposed to finding out for themselves?

They do accept that it gives items... That's why they're digging.

ab38dfd9d8.png

bluehooloovo.png

bluehooloovo.png

[hide=]

The light at the end of the tunnel is the demon-infested lava pit.

blue = sad

hoo = who

loo = 100

vo = broken ice cream cone = sad children = sad babies = dead babies

bluehooloovo = sadwho100deadbabies = Who is sad about 100 dead babies?

I've cracked the code!

[/hide]Blog