Things that annoy the hell out of you

Flodder450

Guys.. stop arguing -.-

It annoys me when I have an itch on my back that I can't scratch.

Sucks to be you. I can reach everywhere on my back with my hands.

it turns out my back is located on my [rooster]

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ignorant people i.e bouwzie

How is he ignorant? Justify yourself.

because he said those smiley things suck :)

Ah yes, I said you were an idiot after seeing your posts on some other thread a while back :lol: And now you confirm it :thumbup:

I lol'd.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

ignorant people i.e bouwzie

How is he ignorant? Justify yourself.

because he said those smiley things suck :)

Ah yes, I said you were an idiot after seeing your posts on some other thread a while back :lol: And now you confirm it :thumbup:

I lol'd.

i lol'd at it too...and it was aimed at me :(

fail.

Bouwzie i'm just playing with you haha i am pretty dumb! :)

I wont smoke it if the name ain't right

My haze is looking like its been in a color fight.

Guess we are smoking on Picasso, light it up, ignite the spark.

Man it feels good to be smoking on fine arts.

Sleepign through my alarms seriously gets on my nerves.

With having time off of work ill, i am having problems getting back into my routine of getting up at 5am to start work at 6am, yesterday I actually woke up at 6am, but I managed to get to work at 6:15, so it wasn't TOOO bad... still bugs me and totally ruins my morning!

lizzy_wizzy.png

lizzy_wizzy.png

My hippie environmentalist professor keeps saying it's extremely important to save the "animal species". He basically classifies animals under a species, which is the most [developmentally delayed]ed thing I've heard this semester. The worst part is, nobody seems to notice his huge flaw in thinking. It's one of my only classes I take that isn't with other Science students, where everyone is pretty much braindead.

"The animal species is very crucial to our ecosystem. If it is extinct there will be a major imbalance!". Then he turns to be a goes: "Right?" (he knows I'm a Biology student). I almost felt like getting up and leaving the classroom after he asked me if the animal species was going to be extinct for the fifth time.

hiccup.png

Just ask him which species next time.

And lizzy, boy do I have the clock for you: http://www.thinkgeek.com/interests/moms/91f2/

It doesn't matter that it has wheels and can run away from you. What matters is that it is the loudest, most fearful alarm the world has ever bore witness to. The first time it woke me up I nearly [cabbage] my pants. To date, it is the only alarm I have ever had that managed to wake me up. I don't even use the wheels, I am afraid to hit the snooze button. So now you can get to work on time and not miss a minute of yelling at people who whistle.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

That is such a cool clock! I might have to invest in one :o

I use my phone as an alarm now, at first I thought it would be good because its a touch phone and I would need to be awake to hit it in the right place to shut it off, turns out i use the damn thing better when asleep than awake lol.

I have been quite lucky in the whistling department this week.

lizzy_wizzy.png

lizzy_wizzy.png

My sister when she asks to go on the computer.

Why can't she like draw or make a story. She's a WAY better artist than I am so let me use the computer in peace and just draw.

[hide=Accomplishments]65 Fishing (Swordfish gloves) - July 29, 2009

Rune Defender - August 15, 2009

My Dream Armor(P2P) - August 18, 2009

Slayer Helmet - September 19, 2009

75 Attack (Ability to Wield GS) - October 17, 2009

100 posts in Tip.It Forum - October 25, 2009

80 Strength - December 12, 2009[/hide]

[hide=F2P/P2P Stats and Goals]Kll0neT1me.png

Kll0neT1me.png

Kll0neT1me.png

Kll0neT1me.png[/hide]

"They say that nobody is perfect. Then they tell you practice makes perfect. I wish they can make up their minds."

-Wilt Chamberlain

Why can't she like draw or make a story. She's a WAY better artist than I am so let me use the computer in peace and just draw.

Tell me, is it your [bleep] computer? Do you pay for the electricity? Or do Mummy and Daddy do that?

Why can't you just go out with mates or something? Or are you that much of an addict you can't do that, and you'll [bleep] whenever someone asks to go on?

:shock:

Where did that come from? Can't we all just get along?

tFtfA.jpg

Tell me, is it your [bleep] computer? Do you pay for the electricity? Or do Mummy and Daddy do that?

Why can't you just go out with mates or something? Or are you that much of an addict you can't do that, and you'll [bleep] whenever someone asks to go on?

"No!" he screamed, plunging the steaming hot pocket into Steve's pants.

But really, it annoys me when people say things like "Oh, why don't you just do [this]?". Because I don't want to do [this], or I was just doing [this]. I want to do [that] instead. Maybe you should go do [this].

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I hate it when people use acronyms like lol or omg in real life conversations (you know real English now please use it :wall: )also I hate it when people use only half of the acronym like OMGod etc...

EDIT: Just adding this in...

[hide=leninade!]633738758790476960-leninade.jpg[/hide]

LNYvk.png

When my harddrive fries, for the second time in two years, and I've finally built up a good music collection again. >.>

Also, having an achey jaw, sal[bleep]er, and forgetting to use proper punctuation.

When my harddrive fries, for the second time in two years, and I've finally built up a good music collection again. >.>

Also, having an achey jaw, sal[bleep]er, and forgetting to use proper punctuation.

You dont backup your stuff?

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Well, it comes from the fact he acts utterly selfish.

Sure, it might annoy me when my brother tells me to get off the computer (there are two computers and 2 laptops here (one belonging to my sister) so I might suggest he uses one of them, but really, I'll ask him to let me finish what I'm doing then come off.

So, I understand it can be an annoyance when a sibling wants to use a computer, but it's something you'll have to do with a family computer.

And to add to what annoys me, people like him.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

I really really should, but I didn't have anything to back it up to, even though I did, just like, hadn't bought it yet. Really stupid on my part. #-o

I really really should, but I didn't have anything to back it up to, even though I did, just like, hadn't bought it yet. Really stupid on my part. #-o

You can get a one terabyte external hard drive for like $100.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

You can get a one terabyte external hard drive for like $100.

I know. I'm getting one in a couple days.

I hate it when people use acronyms like lol or omg in real life conversations (you know real English now please use it :wall: )also I hate it when people use only half of the acronym like OMGod etc...

x2, I hate that, it doesn't even annoy me I'm just embaressed to hear it out loud.. I guess in some situations it doesn't bother me at all, like someone saying, "Brb". But an, "lol" give me a break dude, if you didn't laugh out loud why say lol?

I hate it when my immaturity causes me to hate things I normally like when someone I don't like starts liking it. E.g. I see someone I don't like becomes a fan of the office on facebook, so I un-become a fan. Then I'm hanging out with friends and people start talking about the office and I say, "that show's really overrated, it's not that great." "Dude, don't you have a Dwight Schrute bobble head?" "Uh... no, I don't... think so?"

:lol:

wl7w9j.png

x2, I hate that, it doesn't even annoy me I'm just embaressed to hear it out loud.. I guess in some situations it doesn't bother me at all, like someone saying, "Brb". But an, "lol" give me a break dude, if you didn't laugh out loud why say lol?

People say lol all the time on forums etc. i seriously doubt most of them are laughing in real life, i agree though.

- I'm annoyed by people who chew with their mouth open.

- I'm annoyed by arrogant people.

- I'm annoyed by people with a loud, squeeky and excited voice.

- And i'm also seriously annoyed with the fact, that i never hear my alarm clock. I should really get one of those alarmclocks with wheels that were posted above.

- More to be added.

Some people dream of success, while others make it happen.

I used to occasionally sleep through my alarm clock. Now I have a radio clock with 2 seperate alarms to set (I never press Snooze lol). I turn the volume up to the max, and sometimes I change the radio channel to white noise, usually I just keep it at a normal channel. It usually does the trick, haven't slept through this alarm. Probably the fact you'd have to sleep through extremely loud music for a very long time without waking up.

People that piss in public. And I don't mean somewhere in the countryside, I mean right beside the [bleep]ing station which has toilets inside... When I was looking for my bike yesterday in the part of the station where you put your bike (it took me 10 - 15 mins mins to find out it got stolen, which annoys the hell outta me too), 2 drunken [wagon] just went up there and peed between two bikes. Are they just too lazy to go inside the building and find a decent building? Do they want to be rebellious?

I hate it when my throat is layered with mucus and I have to spit for like an hour. I have congestion problems.

Yes, this. It happens to me every morning ...

Also, exams take the jam out of my doughnut. And being sleepy really annoys. Especially when I'm studying.

I'm like [bleep]. Don't sleep now. C'mon. Your hands hurt - just lie down. Half an hour.

Like I did today. Slept at 6PM, woke up at 6:40. Lay in bed till 7PM. Had dinner. Back to studying at 7:30 PM. Damn it.

Now it's 11:22 and debating whether to go on for another hour - because I don't have morning [stuff] tomorrow. :wall: