PMods - Purpose or Status?

Guest jrhairychest

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate PMods - not in person, but the way they talk through my public-friends annoys me to no end. What gives Jagex the right to appoint random players to be able to spew their idiocy right at me however much I don't want it?

I also want the PMod system abolished because:

• We can report players either way

We don't need anyone to mute someone for us, there's the ignore list for that

We don't need someone who can mute us for no reason or any reason at all for 2 whole days, even if it costs them their modship to do so unless justified

It just draws unnecessary attention, I wouldn't want to be a F2P mod at all

2077089531_93b87b9d10.jpg

You're being watched.

24l4q6c.png

I have many more examples. There are too many people who got through the sorting process that don't deserve to be p-mods. They are supposed to be role models to the community and especially the younger players. It's a good step forward that there are more factors being considered than just sheer volume of reports, so that people like this fellow will automatically become player mods

Well said and nice example of where the selection process goes wrong. Maybe we will get some normality into modding without the abuse of power and 'look at me' syndrome. Thank god they realised volume reporting is dead.

I hate PMods - not in person, but the way they talk through my public-friends annoys me to no end. What gives Jagex the right to appoint random players to be able to spew their idiocy right at me however much I don't want it?

I also want the PMod system abolished because:

• We can report players either way

We don't need anyone to mute someone for us, there's the ignore list for that

We don't need someone who can mute us for no reason or any reason at all for 2 whole days, even if it costs them their modship to do so unless justified

It just draws unnecessary attention, I wouldn't want to be a F2P mod at all

I agree with your points entirely. Your point about the ignore list seemed to faze a few pmods who posted here. They seemed to think it was their job to protect us all from the menace of spammers and people who use coarse language :o . In short they think that players are incapable of using things like ignore lists and common sense for themselves.

With a bit of luck, the new selection system will get rid of the 'randomness' of pmod selection and move involvement in the looking at the character of the player. Theres some excellent players in RS who love the game, who don't feel the need to report everyone and aren't interested in self promotion who could do a much better job than what we've had to put up with.

I can't really see Jagex getting rid of pmods entirely but this is a much better step. I'll be blunt and say that they cannot get much worse than the self promoting crop that we have, so things can only get better. I'd never make a good pmod either and if I have to be governed by such then at least lets have some common sense players.

By the way your signature promotes use of the ignore tool. I find it works wonders against the pmod menace. Any I see I just add to ignore and its goodbye pmod babble. They can't override this, unlike putting your public chat on friends ;)

So, there really is no benefit to the system at all?

Because a small pixel crown means that players have to always act as some kind of saint (which will lead to criticism) instead of acting as every other player in the game?

Anything a mod does is up for criticism, even if there is a player at the same time being far worse? The mod is always wrong?

Because a small pixel crown means that players have to always act as some kind of saint (which will lead to criticism) instead of acting as every other player in the game?

Anything a mod does is up for criticism, even if there is a player at the same time being far worse? The mod is always wrong?

well see, mods got that crown because they're "good" players who follow the rules and are respectable people. but of course, many (upon getting the crown) revert back to their [wagon]-ish selves (assuming that they got the crown by reporting any and every ofence whenever possible). but if a mod truly got the crown and they are an honest person, then yes, they should play like saints (since they were playing that way before). if a mod breaks the rules, they are breaking the very rules they are there to enforce. it's like a cop robbing a convenience store. mods (the good ones) are there as an example and idol player to the newer ones in the game, so they should definitely play as saints

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

Hmmm, well this is interesting.

I personally think mods do a good job. They are players first, moderators second. People claim they don't fight rulebreaking, they do. But it's not a full-time job :| and when they bust the rulebreakers, people whine saying they are been too powerful. Make up your [bleep]ing minds honestly.

I have met plenty of mods throughout my runescape career, and they are decent people. There are a few who are bad, and are whiny, over-zealous kids who snitched as far as they could to get the title, and they definitely don't deserve it.

People tend to forget that they are just players. Some are undeserving players, and others are deserving (some do a great job). It seems you are attacking all player moderators, and generalising. You're basing your debate on biased opinions. You might not like player moderators, but I don't see why you would hate them ALL.

disturbeda.png

I'm sorry, you may have gotten these kind of posts, ripping apart your first post, but I have to present my opinion.

*Mods claim to be 'ordinary players' - Would they want the status if it gave you no crown visible to other players? No they would be unhappy because they 'want' other players to know they are mods - hence they do it for the status. Many who then achieve modship then revert back to the 'its not my problem' routine.

Yes, they will. You're talking in 'would, may, could". You aren't sure of anything, and neither will be unless you're standing in each Player Moderator's shoes. I have met 100+ PMods easily, and I know each of them just loves being a part of the Community. And by the way, all this 'status symbol' hype has been created by the players. It's the players who go crazy at seeing the PMod. It's the players who scream "unban mah accnt pl0x" or "Gimme money plz". They BELIEVE PMods are saints. PMods don't believe that they are though.

*Why give status to people who will gleefully report others - In my mind you get status for hard work, not at the expense of others (PVP excepted). I find this 'looking for trouble' element of it distasteful as it encourages players to snitch, rather than use common sense.

Reporting isn't the only way to become a PMod. And well, the reports must be justified, shouldn't they? Try sending invalid reports through your account, as many as you like and we'll see when you become a PMod.

*Why do they insist on giving lectures to players instead of fact? When a mod is around it is permanently littered with mod chat.

There are no lectures given to be honest. They are plagued with questions about Player Support and Account Management. It's better a person fully understands a fact than just listening to it and not understanding a word.

*Why, when questioned about how they got their modship do they instantly tele or block a player? - Something to be scared of?

Never saw this happen.

*Why get shirty with players like myself who will disagree with a mods knowledge, yet threaten to mute me for it because I dare to disagree. Happened on more than one occasion. I don't need to be told off like a child or spoken to as if I don't know what I'm doing.

Never saw this happen either, but then you get bad apples in every bunch.

Thanks..

Lord Shalaj

[99 Woodcutting] [99 Strength][99 Hitpoints]

30db3v5.jpg

"What will come, will come..

..We will have to face it when it does!"

Farming With Profit and VineSweeper Guide

A better method to slay Dagannoths!

PvP drops:

[hide=]1 x Vesta's Chainbody, 3 x Brawling gloves (Melee [1], Range [1], Magic [1])[/hide]

Lord Shalaj, Nice to see your effort in 'ripping apart my post' as you put it. You have obviously overlooked the latter pages of the thread, so I'd get your facts right before posting in future. Rather than go through your post at this point Ill direct you to a few things:

* The Jagex announcement in late July, regarding changes of direction for pmods. Click here to view it.

* My response to that post with my initial questions (three quarters down the page) on page 13 of this thread.

If Jagex feel they have to change it, there's something wrong with it. If pmods are so sensitive to criticism then its simple - Don't be a pmod.

Hmmm, well this is interesting.

I personally think mods do a good job. They are players first, moderators second. People claim they don't fight rulebreaking, they do. But it's not a full-time job :| and when they bust the rulebreakers, people whine saying they are been too powerful. Make up your [bleep] minds honestly.

I have met plenty of mods throughout my runescape career, and they are decent people. There are a few who are bad, and are whiny, over-zealous kids who snitched as far as they could to get the title, and they definitely don't deserve it.

People tend to forget that they are just players. Some are undeserving players, and others are deserving (some do a great job). It seems you are attacking all player moderators, and generalising. You're basing your debate on biased opinions. You might not like player moderators, but I don't see why you would hate them ALL.

Maybe you feel you need to be policed/nannied through the game? There are those who don't. Players are quite capable enough of judging for themselves what is right and what is wrong in a game. We never needed pmods for this. Do you think that players can't read? Players can't use an ignore button? Players can't report things for themselves?

I also think this quote sums it up nicely:

Regardless of how "good" they are, its still a status symbol as far as i and most other runescape players are concerned.

Lord Shalaj, Nice to see your effort in 'ripping apart my post' as you put it. You have obviously overlooked the latter pages of the thread, so I'd get your facts right before posting in future. Rather than go through your post at this point Ill direct you to a few things:

* The Jagex announcement in late July, regarding changes of direction for pmods. Click here to view it.

* My response to that post with my initial questions (three quarters down the page) on page 13 of this thread.

Yeah, jrhairychest abandoned those initial points a long time ago, since they were disproved so quickly.

If Jagex feel they have to change it, there's something wrong with it.

If pmods are so sensitive to criticism then its simple - Don't be a pmod.

This has something to do with the post?

What changes? Getting involved with the community is nothing new, moderators have been openly trying to do that for years, and have had Jagex behind them as far back as the ad busters chat. They never stressed reports, that's something players that didn't know anything about moderators did. If I'm not mistaken that was even in the knowledge base article before the change.

Were still looking for players with incredibly secure accounts, players who havent been persistently breaking rules or been horrible to others, and players who have shown absolute dedication to RuneScape and the communities they belong to.

Still. That means that they did not invent any new criteria for it.

Nothing changed for anyone who paid attention to the previous system aside from their goals for moderators, and that was taken from moderators themselves.

All they did was make old information more public. It existed, anyone who paid attention would have known it. The article in question is Jagex setting up a strawman old moderator to knock down with a shining example of a new one that already existed, and put that on the front page.

Yeah, jrhairychest abandoned those initial points a long time ago, since they were disproved so quickly.

Funnily enough, the same people called me a liar and told me I didn't know what I was talking about...then *poof* Jr was pretty much bang on the nose with it ;) . Troacctid try bringing some things to the discussion instead of your usual comments that bring nothing to the discussion.

What changes? Getting involved with the community is nothing new, moderators have been openly trying to do that for years, and have had Jagex behind them as far back as the ad busters chat. They never stressed reports, that's something players that didn't know anything about moderators did. If I'm not mistaken that was even in the knowledge base article before the change.

Were still looking for players with incredibly secure accounts, players who havent been persistently breaking rules or been horrible to others, and players who have shown absolute dedication to RuneScape and the communities they belong to.

Nothing changed for anyone who paid attention to the previous system aside from their goals for moderators, and that was taken from moderators themselves.

All they did was make old information more public. It existed, anyone who paid attention would have known it. The article in question is Jagex setting up a strawman old moderator to knock down with a shining example of a new one that already existed, and put that on the front page.

No new criteria? Sorry, you must have missed the part about less reliant on reporting. Old information public yes, and didn't it hurt after all the denials? Read through it properly and you'll find out reporting isn't part of the selection any more. Instead it'll be player focus and that's a major shift. You don't change something that isn't broken.

No new criteria? Sorry, you must have missed the part about less reliant on reporting. Old information public yes, and didn't it hurt after all the denials? Read through it properly and you'll find out reporting isn't part of the selection any more. Instead it'll be player focus and that's a major shift. You don't change something that isn't broken.

Sorry, you must have missed the bolded parts.

When I read the article at the release it was all information that I had already known. The whole point was to make them look good. Nothing changed except how they present it.

Consider the article's source.

Funnily enough, the same people called me a liar and told me I didn't know what I was talking about...then *poof* Jr was pretty much bang on the nose with it ;) . Troacctid try bringing some things to the discussion instead of your usual comments that bring nothing to the discussion.

Sure, if "bang on the nose with it" means "so totally wrong that you bailed on them completely." If there's so much that's come up since the beginning of the thread, why don't you edit your first post?

Local Guy, to answer your points

Youre the one complaining about the amount of criticism. I just offered you a simple solution to it.

They never stressed reports, that's something players that didn't know anything about moderators did.

Lmao so this:

Up until recently, one of the main criteria wed look for when inviting moderators would be how many reports theyve sent and how good those reports were

And this:

Weve changed our focus and, now, instead of focussing mainly on reporting things to us, our moderators are concentrating on getting involved in the community and encouraging other players to do the same

Both mean nothing at all do they? I must be reading a different post to you then.

The article in question is Jagex setting up a strawman old moderator to knock down with a shining example of a new one that already existed, and put that on the front page.

Right so Jagex arent really going to change their focus at all. Its just for show. You still want to go along these lines of discussion?

Sure, if "bang on the nose with it" means "so totally wrong that you bailed on them completely." If there's so much that's come up since the beginning of the thread, why don't you edit your first post?

How did I bail on them completely when I matched up my original quotes with what jagex said on page 13? I don't need to edit my first post as it leaves a lot of what was said by everyone on record.

Now, you going to put some points across or continue along this line? Your choice.

Justification: It has already been admitted on here that some mods do it for the status. One has even written he would be unhappy if he had his crown removed. A former mod, Bluelancer , with many years game experience said this - Many of the 'new' p-mods are repulsive though, narcissistic personalities who trample on other players to 'achieve' a crown next to their name. It's sad that Jagex has chosen not to further analyze these people to see if they are fit to be the role models the company needs.

Again, you are painting the entire community black because of a few PMods. And actually quoting an EX-Mod? For god's sake, they are the ones who actually know nothing about the present community. Many of the new PMods (and old ones) have great personalities and don't 'trample' people to get a 'crown'. Looks to me this is all your worried about? A tiny crown?

Not once did anyone question this because they knew this guy would have had them on the ropes with it. This guy has played RS for much longer than I have. Now I know he doesnt apply this to every mod in game (which, yes there are some that do the job well) but it gives a clear picture.

No it doesn't. I can say Tip.It has a poor community (Hypothetical, not flaming folks ;)), so does that provide a clear picture of the community. I've been here for a good amount of years, not posted as much though. Would you say my claims are valid and summarize the actual community?

[

b]My Quote[/b]

*Why give status to people who will gleefully report others - In my mind you get status for hard work, not at the expense of others (PVP excepted). I find this 'looking for trouble' element of it distasteful as it encourages players to snitch, rather than use common sense.

Justification: Jagex say Up until recently, one of the main criteria wed look for when inviting moderators would be how many reports theyve sent and how good those reports were

Notice the how many is first? You need a volume of reports to work with in the first place. It creates a snitch culture, and links into the trample comment above made by Bluelancer. Lets be honest most RS issues regarding player behavior can be sorted with common sense or is this too much to ask? If Jagex realizes this is such an issue, then no-one can discredit this as this is from them. It takes no skill to report or mute, but it does take skill to deal with people effectively. The mod posts on here denied it was ever about reporting in quantity but the proof is there by Jagex themselves. Is it really a crime to at least want some honour in the game rather than watch your back Jack?

Earlier, reporting was indeed the only way a person was appointed a PMod. It is not the case now, or has been for a good many years. And it is the "wannabes" who actually go about 'trampling' players (and in most scenarios they remain "wannabes")

I firmly believe Jagex will recruit those who can deal with players better than the current crop of mods we have.

The current crop of Mods are brilliant (with a few exceptions as in every group), but how would you know? Meeting 1-2 bad eggs and forming opinions is what everyone needs.

Its pretty evident that Jagex have woken up to the fact that players wanted modship to serve themselves.

Err, how exactly do you "serve yourself" with PMod status? Except Muting, is there ANY privilege you receive?

Justification Some more issues came up with this on the official RS forums. Players can make their own decisions and they dont need to be lectured at. For some reason mods take on an uncanny schoolteacher approach that irks players. Many of the crop are inexperienced players who lie or waffle rather than give facts or give the wrong information. Jagex want a community approach, so involve and dont tell players like theyre naughty kids. More experienced players (LVL 138, all quest points, min 2000 total) should be used instead of lower level players who bolted in reports. Players would receive more correct information and respect the moderator more in a yeah that guy knows what he is doing. Theres plenty of players who are excellent who fit that criteria but wouldnt be selected in a million years because they report less often.

I've never seen a PMod take on a lecturing approach, but I have seen talking in the style of a school teacher because the player was that dumb. Not knowing how to open your inbox, account management, knowledge base...yes that is how thick-headed people are and they have to deal with everyday. And by the game, gaming experience doesn't come through higher skills :roll:

How many bots do you see these days? Macroing is pretty much been dealt with by Jagex themselves, not mods. Theyve posted that they can detect all known bots.

Who claimed that PMods are the reason Macroing has been abolished?

Thanks..

Lord Shalaj

[99 Woodcutting] [99 Strength][99 Hitpoints]

30db3v5.jpg

"What will come, will come..

..We will have to face it when it does!"

Farming With Profit and VineSweeper Guide

A better method to slay Dagannoths!

PvP drops:

[hide=]1 x Vesta's Chainbody, 3 x Brawling gloves (Melee [1], Range [1], Magic [1])[/hide]

Again, you are painting the entire community black because of a few PMods. And actually quoting an EX-Mod? For god's sake, they are the ones who actually know nothing about the present community. Many of the new PMods (and old ones) have great personalities and don't 'trample' people to get a 'crown'. Looks to me this is all your worried about? A tiny crown?

I take it Bluelancers words aren't good enough for you? I'd rather trust a guy who has been playing rs for many years than someone who hasn't. He's given an honest appraisal of what has gone on and he's been there and done it. Loved his screenshot. I'd suggest if you take exception to what he says then take it up with him.

A crown is fine. Its what players have done to get it. You've conventiently missed the selection process for old mods and future mods. Its something that was denied in the earlier parts of this thread by some pmods themselves. If you disagree with this new process I would suggest you take it up with Jagex themselves as they decided they wanted it.

No it doesn't. I can say Tip.It has a poor community (Hypothetical, not flaming folks ;)), so does that provide a clear picture of the community. I've been here for a good amount of years, not posted as much though. Would you say my claims are valid and summarize the actual community?

Again obviously Bluelancers comments are not good enough for you. I'd also be very worried if the entire community took the 'lets look at mods through rose tinted spectacles' approach too. Thankfully not everyone thinks the same way as you do and have you thought that maybe Jagex thought the same way too with their new approach?

Earlier, reporting was indeed the only way a person was appointed a PMod. It is not the case now, or has been for a good many years. And it is the "wannabes" who actually go about 'trampling' players (and in most scenarios they remain "wannabes")

'or has been for a good many years'?. I think you missed the part where it says 'up until recently'. Have another read.

The current crop of Mods are brilliant (with a few exceptions as in every group), but how would you know? Meeting 1-2 bad eggs and forming opinions is what everyone needs.

You sure? So basing a selection process on players instead of reports isn't the right way to take it and bring in a new style of pmod who is actually interested in the community? I would seriously recommend you have a word with Jagex about this as they've made this decision.

I have enough in-game experience myself to form my own opinion. You think they're brilliant, I don't. Simple.

Err, how exactly do you "serve yourself" with PMod status? Except Muting, is there ANY privilege you receive?

Players want mod crowns because of the attention it gives them i.e. attention seekers. Most pmods wouldn't want the role of pmod if they didn't get the status as it wouldn't differentiate them from any other player. I've seen them saber rattle players when there was simply no need to do so. Its the 'hey look at me' approach. Thats not serving the community, thats serving yourself.

I've never seen a PMod take on a lecturing approach, but I have seen talking in the style of a school teacher because the player was that dumb. Not knowing how to open your inbox, account management, knowledge base...yes that is how thick-headed people are and they have to deal with everyday. And by the game, gaming experience doesn't come through higher skills :roll:

Thick headed people? Thats what you like to call them is it? Nice attitude and pretty much says it all. There is no need to lecture nor treat players this way. It shows a distinct lack of patience. That's good mod material is it?

Higher skills means players can trust the mod for the right info on skills and quests. It beats talking to a lower level mod who you know is just pulling your leg or hasn't got a clue. Players respect higher levels much more and you're much more likely to get the right info.

Who claimed that PMods are the reason Macroing has been abolished?

Many do still claim that that's all they report. Hilarious.

How did I bail on them completely when I matched up my original quotes with what jagex said on page 13? I don't need to edit my first post as it leaves a lot of what was said by everyone on record.

Now, you going to put some points across or continue along this line? Your choice.

I've responded to your points twice in this thread. Both times, rather than respond to what I said, you replied with ad hominem attacks that I hadn't read your arguments, that I didn't comprehend what you said, that I didn't look at the whole thread, that I'm engaging in attacks, and that if I don't like what you say I should leave. This has been part of a pattern in your responses throughout the thread. Allow me to deconstruct your methods. Let's just take a few examples from your recent response to Lord Shalaj.

I take it Bluelancers words aren't good enough for you? [...] I'd suggest if you take exception to what he says then take it up with him. [...] Again obviously Bluelancers comments are not good enough for you.

Here, you take a legitimate point that you are giving undue weight to the testimony of one ex-mod, and you respond to it by accusing Lord Shalaj of a personal attack on Bluelancer.

I'd rather trust a guy who has been playing rs for many years than someone who hasn't. He's given an honest appraisal of what has gone on and he's been there and done it.

Here you imply that the current mods who posted to disagree with you are in some way less trustworthy and less honest than the ex-mod who did agree with you. Who do you think has been dishonest in this thread, and what have they said that is dishonest?

You've conventiently missed the selection process for old mods and future mods. [...] If you disagree with this new process I would suggest you take it up with Jagex themselves as they decided they wanted it.

Here you once again accuse the other guy of not reading or comprehending your brilliant argument.

Again obviously Bluelancers comments are not good enough for you. I'd also be very worried if the entire community took the 'lets look at mods through rose tinted spectacles' approach too. Thankfully not everyone thinks the same way as you do and have you thought that maybe Jagex thought the same way too with their new approach?

Here you manage to miss the point of a valid analogy. Was that intentional? Judging by the rest of the thread, probably, but you tell me.

'or has been for a good many years'?. I think you missed the part where it says 'up until recently'. Have another read.

Again, the "Can't you read?" This is a common thread in your responses so far. Perhaps if you're so sure that people who call you out are too illiterate to look at your source material, you should quote it in your response to make sure they see it. Of course, a side effect of that would be to prove that it exists and is relevant, which I imagine would only help your argument.

You sure? So basing a selection process on players instead of reports isn't the right way to take it and bring in a new style of pmod who is actually interested in the community? I would seriously recommend you have a word with Jagex about this as they've made this decision.

I have enough in-game experience myself to form my own opinion. You think they're brilliant, I don't. Simple.

Here Lord Shalaj has said that you are judging the entire mod community based on 1-2 "bad eggs" and you respond by ignoring the second half of the sentence, which brings up more questions of whether you yourself are reading selectively, as you seem by your response to have conceded that yes, indeed, you believe that 1-2 "bad eggs" does give you an accurate picture of the mod community as a whole. In a debate tournament, you fail to respond to something like that, and that judge is going to consider you to have lost that point.

Players want mod crowns because of the attention it gives them i.e. attention seekers. Most pmods wouldn't want the role of pmod if they didn't get the status as it wouldn't differentiate them from any other player. I've seen them saber rattle players when there was simply no need to do so. Its the 'hey look at me' approach. Thats not serving the community, thats serving yourself.

Here you revert back to the same baseless generalization that you had in your first post and that has been debunked dozens of times already. I don't even need to respond to this because you can go back all the way to the beginning of the thread and find pages full of responses to it.

troacctid - If all you have are these points about my disputing claims you're going to look a lot worse for it. You've never brought anything to this debate in terms of decent points and now you're sore about things.

Its not my fault if some posters:

1) Don't read things fully

2) Don't want to believe what Jagex write and only believe what they want to see.

3) Can't accept the system is changing

4) Don't want to debate actual points

5) Only accept evidence from pmods, wannabe mods or their friends

6) Put their own POV across but I don't like it if I do.

7) Don't like it if I dispute claims or argue a point back

8) Don't want to accept evidence from a past pmod.

This is called debate. About putting points cross about the subject in question. If you really want to engage in more personal attacks then I'd suggest not smashing up your keyboard in frustration and get some fresh air.

I'd also suggest if anyone else is so sensitive they go post somewhere else.

troacctid - If all you have are these points about my disputing claims you're going to look a lot worse for it. You've never brought anything to this debate in terms of decent points and now you're sore about things.

Its not my fault if some posters:

1) Don't read things fully

Would be a valid point but you too have been accused of it

2) Don't want to believe what Jagex write and only believe what they want to see.

The funny thing about Jagex is that they have been known to change things to suit themselves too. Remember the "accidental" text-change? It's rare to find anyone these days that does take everything they say as the truth.

3) Can't accept the system is changing

What? Where?

4) Don't want to debate actual points

I think telling others they haven't read the points they argued against falls under this. Easy way to ignore a difficult point if you say your opponent completely missed the point, isn't it?

5) Only accept evidence from pmods, wannabe mods or their friends

Because doesn't it makes sense that pmods and their close friends should know about the system they are a part of, right?

6) Put their own POV across but don't like it if I do.

No response

7) Don't like it if I dispute claims or argue a point back

It's not what you say, it's how you say it

8) Don't want to accept evidence from a past pmod.

Just as you haven't been from current pmods who are watching the system change and are a part of it

This is called debate. About putting points cross about the subject in question. If you really want to engage in more personal attacks then I'd suggest not smashing up your keyboard in frustration and get some fresh air.

Wait what?

I'd also suggest if anyone else is so sensitive they go post somewhere else.