Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hugger_88

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sarcasm, I take it?

You traded a game riddled with cheaters and bugs for a game hyped about for years, with good multiplayer and fun mods. What do you think? :smile:

Why would I be sarcastic?

Pretty much what Sohkmj said.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

shall we get a cod4 tif party up?

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

This game is dead to me now. Quit at 7th prestige lvl 45. Was fun for a little while back in November/December for me, after that I've only been playing because it's been fun playing it with friends on Skype. Now the game is pretty much dead on the PC; laggy servers (more than usual), grenade launchers/g18's everywhere, hackers, etc.. So I'm moving on to StarCraft 2 which I have been waiting for a looooong time :thumbsup:

[insert birds flying in a circle here]

Yes, that sig was annoying.

This game is dead to me now. Quit at 7th prestige lvl 45. Was fun for a little while back in November/December for me, after that I've only been playing because it's been fun playing it with friends on Skype. Now the game is pretty much dead on the PC; laggy servers (more than usual), grenade launchers/g18's everywhere, hackers, etc.. So I'm moving on to StarCraft 2 which I have been waiting for a looooong time :thumbsup:

By lag do you mean screen freezes or just normal lag? I get so many screen freezes it's unreal.. although it only started when i downloaded the steam update =/

starscapeyp6.jpg

Deviant Art Account

2 Signatures | 6 Photographs | 1 Other

By lag do you mean screen freezes or just normal lag? I get so many screen freezes it's unreal.. although it only started when i downloaded the steam update =/

Nah I meant since there are less players in the match making system, less servers with less ping are found, so the host is usually very bad for the assortment of players in the server. Haven't been having any screen freezes really. But on the other hand I haven't played since the steam update.

I vote that if there are this many problems in either black ops or mw3 (if it ever happens), we boycott it.

modmarkl.jpg

I hope Treyarch is putting in as much effort with Black Ops as Bungie is with Halo Reach. Otherwise I may have to stick to mainly Reach.

But I'll still get Black Ops, simply because the story (single player) seems pretty awesome.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

I vote that if there are this many problems in either black ops or mw3 (if it ever happens), we boycott it.

I have confidence for black ops though, the developers seem very engaged with making the game and listening to the community.

PC gamers boycotted it, and then gave up and bought it, and then regretted it... one of those pc gamers was me :<

I pirated it, realized it was trash and saved my $60.

Quite frankly I wouldn't listen to what people say about games on the internet. I'm a fairly casual gamer and I still enjoy this game.

Bet you're one of them grenade-launching bastards.

I lolled pretty hard, I respect your bluntness sir.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

in retrospect, noob tubes in cod4 werent even half as bad as they are in this game. sonic boom was/is useless, and danger close probably makes the explosives do more damage than SP does for bullets (porportionally)

modmarkl.jpg

Quite frankly I wouldn't listen to what people say about games on the internet. I'm a fairly casual gamer and I still enjoy this game.

Bet you're one of them grenade-launching bastards.

People like you are the only reason i continue to play this game. Noob tube all game long and see if they rage quit :mrgreen:

You enjoy this game because you're casual. Like I said pick up CoD4 cheap and you'll understand why this game looks so bad next to it.

in retrospect, noob tubes in cod4 werent even half as bad as they are in this game. sonic boom was/is useless, and danger close probably makes the explosives do more damage than SP does for bullets (porportionally)

Yeah explosives aren't nearly as bad in CoD4; no constantly replacing Claymores with OMA/Scav, no OMA/Scav tubing, no Javelins/RPGs with DC. Honestly DC RPGs are ridiculous, you can be standing so far away and still die, and the DC Javelin is basically a reloadable Predator. Been using the CoD4 RPGs and its so much harder and satisfying to get kills with, a Sonic Boom RPG on CoD4 seems less powerful than just a regular MW2 RPG, plus it spirals out of control way closer. The only exploit is Overkilling to get 4 tubes, but I hardly ever see that because people don't want to sacrifice SP/UAV jammer.