Most famous rs player

Emh14

I lol at these noobs that have been playing for a couple of years and instead of trying to learn about the old legends, call them stupid and all this bs.

Bluerose13x - Definatelly the shining star of the early days of runescape.

The old nite (RIP), lilyuffie88, n0valyfe go right behind zezima.

3 hit u, is also infamous aha.

I mahatma I - quite the Player killer

Duke Freedom of course.

Gertjaarts or whatever it is, is pretty famous now I guess?

so true, ive been playing this game forever. bluerose was real popular with smithing people would go and just watch her smith

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Without a doubt, Zezima's name has been indented in RS history and forever will be.

Durial.

Wait, was he the 6/6/06 guy?

Who's Durial :mellow:

Nani mo dekinai

Chanto dekinai

Sore ga dou shita?

Bokura wa wakai'n da

Nanimo dekinai

Sugu ni dekinai

Dakara bokura ni kanou sei ga aru'n da

~AKB48

Without a doubt, Zezima's name has been indented in RS history and forever will be.

Durial.

Who's Durial :mellow:

Back when construction was relatively new someone (forgot the name) had a party for getting 99 i think and durial was a guest after the host kicked everyone out durial still had the attack option and basically killed a bunch of people in falador resulting in many ppl losing their rares.

scaperunesigjw5.png

Check out my Pocket Slot idea!

I lol at these noobs that have been playing for a couple of years and instead of trying to learn about the old legends, call them stupid and all this bs.

Bluerose13x - Definatelly the shining star of the early days of runescape.

The old nite (RIP), lilyuffie88, n0valyfe go right behind zezima.

3 hit u, is also infamous aha.

I mahatma I - quite the Player killer

Duke Freedom of course.

Gertjaarts or whatever it is, is pretty famous now I guess?

so true, ive been playing this game forever. bluerose was real popular with smithing people would go and just watch her smith

Back when construction was relatively new someone (Cursed You) had a party for getting 99 i think and durial was a guest after the host kicked everyone out durial still had the attack option and basically killed a bunch of people in falador resulting in many ppl losing their rares.

WinterSigcopy.png

Back when construction was relatively new someone (forgot the name) had a party for getting 99 i think and durial was a guest after the host kicked everyone out durial still had the attack option and basically killed a bunch of people in falador resulting in many ppl losing their rares.

Oh he did that eh? I heard of the falador massacre, but i didn't know he was responsible. Ty for that info

Nani mo dekinai

Chanto dekinai

Sore ga dou shita?

Bokura wa wakai'n da

Nanimo dekinai

Sugu ni dekinai

Dakara bokura ni kanou sei ga aru'n da

~AKB48

Oh he did that eh? I heard of the falador massacre, but i didn't know he was responsible. Ty for that info

I was there for that party- And I was in the fight ring- didnt have any abilitys to attack people though! o.O I lost my vid of it ages ago :'(

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

I would have to say Villandra. She is well know for her slayerbelle and elebreyals accounts as well. She is one of the only top players that I know who communicates with the people. She has done podcast with Zybez and she often updates her youtube channel.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

I would have to say Villandra. She is well know for her slayerbelle and elebreyals accounts as well. She is one of the only top players that I know who communicates with the people. She has done podcast with Zybez and she often updates her youtube channel.

She is up there, but only among the "elite" community of rs it seems.

Top three imo of all time are as follows

3. Sixfeetunder (if more people understood how he changed rs today he would be #1)

2. Dur

1. Zezima-will always be the #1 most famous player, was the best when rs took its rise and most of todays hardcore players. Was even pretty popular back in RSC

1-800slayer.png

Retired after 2 accounts and 8 years of scapin...2 accounts over 2,000 total...may my life rest in peace

Brawl Code:5327-0581-3706

3. Sixfeetunder (if more people understood how he changed rs today he would be #1)

2. Dur

1. Zezima-will always be the #1 most famous player, was the best when rs took its rise and most of todays hardcore players. Was even pretty popular back in RSC

How did he change RS today?

WarBlastoise.png

2. Dur

How did he change RS today?

I might be wrong, but I think he's the one that discovered the item duping glitch, where everyone duped purple phats, taking them from rarest phat to most common phat.

Staurolite.png

Durial.

Apparently not too famous lol

I'd have to say Zezima and The Old Nite, #1 and #2 for the longest time, until TON died :(

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

Zezima, N0valyfe, The Old Nite, Bluerose13x, Uloveme, Yogosun, Lilyuffie

Here's an awesome pic I was lucky enough to get.

n0valyfezezima.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

That was a classy move by Zez to let N0valyfe get first place before quitting.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

I am conflicted between Zezima and The Old Nite. So I'll just say both of them will be tied for first in my

mind, for as long as I play, and for as long as RuneScape is around.

-Ard

Goal: 99 99rangeu.png & 99magic.png Through 99slayer.png

ardvarksoup2.png

Credits to Zokot for the sig.

I haven't been playing long enough to know who Lilyuffie, The Old Nite, and Tks were, but throughout my RS life the only two names that ever really stood out were Zezima and N0valyfe. Sixfeetunder and Durial were pretty famous, but not in the way Zezima and N0valyfe were.

1 year- Hard to tell maybe wooox16

Who's this?

1 year- Hard to tell maybe wooox16

Who's this?

probably the best MHer playing today.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png