Most famous rs player

Emh14

I knew about zezima before I even started playing from my friends.

Just a thought...has Jagex confirmed at all that people will keep their names between runescape and mechscape? If not what if someone else took Zezima's name before the real one he had the chance to claim it? That would be interesting

Yes, they said it was like RS> Funorb. Your Rs account will be your Mechscape name too.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mod Gerhard :thumbsup:

[hide=Accomplishments]65 Fishing (Swordfish gloves) - July 29, 2009

Rune Defender - August 15, 2009

My Dream Armor(P2P) - August 18, 2009

Slayer Helmet - September 19, 2009

75 Attack (Ability to Wield GS) - October 17, 2009

100 posts in Tip.It Forum - October 25, 2009

80 Strength - December 12, 2009[/hide]

[hide=F2P/P2P Stats and Goals]Kll0neT1me.png

Kll0neT1me.png

Kll0neT1me.png

Kll0neT1me.png[/hide]

"They say that nobody is perfect. Then they tell you practice makes perfect. I wish they can make up their minds."

-Wilt Chamberlain

Yeah, Zezima is no doubt the most famous player, but the Old Nite is pretty well known too.

I think I saw Xxx Neo Xxx7's gravestone today on world 99 lol.

Personally,The Old Nite was my favorite <3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:

Rest In Peace man :pray: :pray:

Screenshot2011-08-18at14818PM-1.png

I'm relatively sure it wasn't Neo. He's logged in once in the last several months, mostly to say he was gone for the foreseeable future...

Nite was pretty awesome. He added me back when I was a noobly noob (and then I got 99 agility right after he did XD).

NO MERCH - NO PEST CONTROL - NO SOUL WARS

Lowest combat (only sub-90) on the TIF high scores list

mr_ph3r.png

8inagility.jpg

mr_ph3r.png

I'm relatively sure it wasn't Neo. He's logged in once in the last several months, mostly to say he was gone for the foreseeable future...

Nite was pretty awesome. He added me back when I was a noobly noob (and then I got 99 agility right after he did XD).

I didn't really pay attention to the name, just now that I hear the name I recognize it from there.

It was in Lumbridge cellar, an angel, so I think he just killed himself for no apparent reason but to show off his gravestone lol.

Durial was legendary. ;)

infamous, better word.

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

Strider3282, has to be pretty famous - maybe not up there with the likes of zezima, n0va etc, but I reckon he still has to be "up there" :P

Was actually just about to post this, he's one name quite a few people see every day, isn't famous for his xp achievements, and if I remember right, one of the few people who actually got his name mentioned on one of the front page posts (only other person I can think of is TehNoobShow from the recent machinima competition).

For most famous RS player...as stated many times above...it'd have to be zezima

I'm surprised nobody's mentioned the big pker names from 2005-2006, such as 0mfg0rz (even though I think he sold his acc) and Death Treath though

croppedskill2ph6.png

621st person to achieve 99 slayer on December 3rd, 2007

177th person to 99 summoning on June 21st, 2008

From pkers around 2006 I only know I mahatma I :) anyone heard of him ?

heard of him, can't say I know much about him though.

As for who would be the most famous, I'd go with Zezima, followed by Durial and The Old Nite (I think that was his name) as honorable mentions. Durial because he did the impossible, and The Old Nite because, if he lived, he might've kept as number one.

22031_s.gif

Zezima is the most famous RS player ever. Even though he isn't on the top of the hiscores list anymore, he will probably always be the most famous RS player for the amazing achievements he has done within Jagex's games.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Zezima is the most famous RS player ever. Even though he isn't on the top of the hiscores list anymore, he will probably always be the most famous RS player for the amazing achievements he has done within Jagex's games.

At this time, Zezima is number #1 in fame; but I wouldn't say he always will be. Say Gertjaars keeps number #1 spot and even sets new exp records and ect for a few years, I'd say more people would know his name and he would be on top of fame.

But I'll say Zezima will stay the most famous for many more years.

bike.png

Suggest a poll for Tip.it - Here!

At this time, Zezima is number #1 in fame; but I wouldn't say he always will be. Say Gertjaars keeps number #1 spot and even sets new exp records and ect for a few years, I'd say more people would know his name and he would be on top of fame.

Nah, i dont think anyone will be as famous as zezima.

kirderf123.png

99 Woodcutting 09/12/08 - 99 Cooking 13/01/09 - 99 Fletching 20/04/09 - 2,713th to 99 Construction 14/09/09

[hide=Quote]

New summon monster. You get 99 summon and complete a hard quest to gain the ability to summon Jesus, who splits the waters allowing you to walk to a new port town where you unlock the sailing skill. Obviously ;)

That was Moses you idiot.

That gets fixed in the bugfix the following week. Maybe.

[/hide]

Nah, i dont think anyone will be as famous as zezima.

Once enough time has gone by, eventually there will be way more new players than veteran and they would only ever of heard of Zezima, and Gert or whoever else will gain the most fame.

Once again, I only imagine this once a lot of time as gone by.

bike.png

Suggest a poll for Tip.it - Here!

Why is everyone praising Durial? He didn't even do anything, it's not like he purposely glitched to do what he did, it just happened to him. I mean, if you were able to kill people all around runescape due to something out of your control, should you get praised for it?

Either way, Zezima is definitely the most famous rs player, and I wish he would just get 4 more summoning levels to at least be on the front page.

45,657th to 99 Range 29/09/09 , 41,018th to 99 Mage 13/11/09

rangecapecombined.gif__________________magiccapecombined.gif

all time- [some guy spending forever behind a comp screen getting very little exercise]

5 years ago- [some guy spending forever behind a comp screen getting very little exercise]

1 year - [some guy spending forever behind a comp screen getting very little exercise]

now- Andrew Gower [some guy spending forever behind a comp screen getting very little exercise]

:lol:

A fight to the death between zombies has a few inherent problems.

dark_link_a9.png

Dark_Link_A9.png

dark_link_a9.png

How can it not be Zezima (except for a long time ago, it was Bluerose13x)

I mean, when Zezima was #1 everyone knew it and now I don't even know who's #1, and it seems in general like people don't care.

Zezima was also first to all 99's at the time, not sure if he kept up with some of the newer skills.

Lagatag.png

Zezima. [/thread]

Opeious.pngopei.png

Barrows Drops:....................................................Dragon Drops:...............Other Drops:

Dharok: 2 Helms, 1 Top, 2 Legs, 4 Axes.......................2 Claws Split..................1 Bandos Tassets

Karil: 1 Coif, 1 Top, 2 Skirt, 2 Crossbows......................3 Plate legs...................4 Berserker Rings

Ahrim: 3 Hood, 2 Top, 3 Skirt, 1 Staff..........................2 Plate Skirts.................2 Warrior Rings

Verac: 1 Helm, 3 Tops, 2 Skirts, 1 Flail..........................1 Med........................1 Archer Ring

Guthan: 2 Helm, 5 Tops, 1 Skirt, 0 Spear.....................1 Shield Half.................1 Seers Ring

Torag: 2 Helms, 2 Tops, 5 Legs, 1 Hammer....................4 Hatchets..................1 Missed Divine Sigil (was at bank -,- fml)