Most famous rs player

Emh14

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zezima's fame still hasn't died out even though a lot of new players won't know him, so he's first now and a year ago...5 years ago..zezima still i guess. I started playing 5 years ago (WTF???) and the only famous player i really knew was zezima.

Zezima for sure...

melos2_zpsjnpxw8yx.jpg
"To do all that one is able to do, is to be a man; to do all that one would like to do, is to be a god." - Napoleon I

My brother logged into Draynor one day, (3 years ago -.- )and bumped into Zezima which he was fletching.

He got soo excited that he bumped his can of coke and split it on the computer..

That was soo hilarious but a moment to remember. 8-)

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

I think that the most famous player at the current time will always be the person no.1 on hiscores as all players check the hiscores and see that name first every time.

I started playing in 2002 and at that time the most famous players were bluerose13x as he got 99 smithing first (i think, cant remember) and tks who was at number 1.

Ever since Zezima became number 1 which was about 6 years ago he has been the most famous.

Some other very famous names are Lilyuffie for first maxing combat. The Old Nite who was second on hiscores for years.

That must be Zezima.

Look at how much account names like zezima(insert any number here). I guess his fame is unrivaled in Runescape, at least in these several years

BLOSSOM_KING.png

A new member; f2p for 4+ years

Seldom get online due to in real life business

Always support f2p improvements

Zezima. Hands down.

Also N0valyfe when he passed Zezima(right as he quit).

But my list would be:

Villandra(insane backup account achievements)

Muggiwhplar(Fight Caves stuff)

Lover Romeo(200m Mining/Agility)

Larryr(RCing, quit like 3 years ago, still nearly doubled 2nd place)

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

who was Bluerose13x?

all i knew of was zezima

how did he get so famous anyway?

Bluerose was the first person to get 99 Smithing and 99 Magic ever. This was back in the day when most people couldn't afford addy armour, and each piece of rune armour was about 10mil each, as only she could make the best stuff!

Yup when I started playing Zezima was number one, with the old nite in second and lillyuffie in third for ages until the old nite died and lillyuffie quit.

who was Bluerose13x?

all i knew of was zezima

Bluerose was the first person to get 99 Smithing and 99 Magic ever. This was back in the day when most people couldn't afford addy armour, and each piece of rune armour was about 10mil each, as only she could make the best stuff!

Yup when I started playing Zezima was number one, with the old nite in second and lillyuffie in third for ages until the old nite died and lillyuffie quit.

how did the old nite die?

Excuses are tools of incompetence that builds monuments of nothingness. Those who specialize in excuses never accomplish anything.
If the world does end on December 21, 2012, I want to be doing hot stuff with Megan Fox and/or playing Runescape :D

who was Bluerose13x?

all i knew of was zezima

He had some form of cancer I think.

who was Bluerose13x?

all i knew of was zezima

dang, that really sucks. how old was he?

Excuses are tools of incompetence that builds monuments of nothingness. Those who specialize in excuses never accomplish anything.
If the world does end on December 21, 2012, I want to be doing hot stuff with Megan Fox and/or playing Runescape :D

bluerose13x

I remember bumping into her(?) training on lessers back in 2001 or 2002 and going absolutely nuts

also an honourable mention to loralee who was pretty famous for cooking back then as well.

who was Bluerose13x?

all i knew of was zezima

dang, that really sucks. how old was he?

I think it was kidney cancer, I'm fairly sure he was an adult with a wife and child. But I do remember he was very popular because he was always very chatty and friendly when the other very highly ranked players never ever spoke. There was a really big thread on here when he died, but I cant find it anymore! EDIT: here it is: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=482897

who was Bluerose13x?

all i knew of was zezima

hmm i have never heard of them:S i must of made my account when they were forgotten:(:( x dammit

oh well they will still go down in rs history

xxamzyxx.png

952a0f472b.png

xxamzyxx.png

xxamzyxx.png

xxamzyxx.png

xxamzyxx.png

btw bumped into zezima at edgeville like 2 months ago...

i dont think he's quit...

A screenshot is on my website

url is in sig

url is in sig

Its a known fact that he hasnt quit. Hes temporarily not playing due to life issues and other things that come first. You dont have to think anymore.

url is in sig

Its a known fact that he hasnt quit. Hes temporarily not playing due to life issues and other things that come first. You dont have to think anymore.

hmm

like what kind of life problems