Most famous rs player

Emh14

Okay, serious answer:

Zezima is one of the best players to ever grace this game.

My favorite player is Zarfot, who is THE BEST.

Why? He hasn't done anything what's hard or takes a long time apart from maxing every skill, the Prayer Xp is easy and doesn't even cost much at all really now that there are Gilded Alters and everything, it takes the "amazing" out of having high prayer and you have Jagex to thank for that.

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, serious answer:

Why? He hasn't done anything what's hard or takes a long time apart from maxing every skill, the Prayer Xp is easy and doesn't even cost much at all really now that there are Gilded Alters and everything, it takes the "amazing" out of having high prayer and you have Jagex to thank for that.

I've never heard of zafot, that alone should mean he can't be THE most famous.

And 3hit, you talking about zarfot or zezima, because im very sure zeima had 99 pray long before altars.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Okay, serious answer:

And 3hit, you talking about zarfot or zezima, because im very sure zeima had 99 pray long before altars.

I'm talking about Zarfot.

Zezima had it before Alters but he used Ecto, no one got 99 Prayer without Ecto, that's how hard Prayer was.

Okay, serious answer:

well he is quiet famous on the rsof, he's made lots of guides for people for theiveing/slayer and others that i havent read. they are also quiet good considering he could've used the time grinding skills instead of making guides. also i think zezima deserves the crown because he is just one of those players that sticks in your head over time, unlike some of the new ranked people who even if i pass i wouldn't recognise.

i think yogosun's quiet a good and friendly player aswell

signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you if

^^^^read backwards^^^^

anish00b.png

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=757562&p=6009903

^^^^The Best Melee Training Spot In The Game^^^^

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=786213

^^^^The new Bandits^^^^

even i have the misfile craze!!!

2001-2004: Bluerose13x, Lightning, L6vi, Gearshifter... just to name a few

Early RS2: Lilyuffie88 and The Old Nite, etc...

From 2005 onwards: Zezima

Now: Gertjaars, Kingduffy and others on the first page of the hiscores

dontfearthereaper2.png

2001-2004: Bluerose13x, Lightning, L6vi, Gearshifter... just to name a few

Early RS2: Lilyuffie88 and The Old Nite, etc...

From 2005 onwards: Zezima

Now: Gertjaars, Kingduffy and others on the first page of the hiscores

I was wondering if anyone was going to mention L6vi at all, I'd have to add to the earlier list people like zonghui muhahaha ladykilljoy and definitely Tks. Since rs2 pretty much just zezima as he was pretty well known even back early in rsc because of his smithing and then obviously just started dominating the highscores

Okay, serious answer:

I'm talking about Zarfot.

Zezima had it before Alters but he used Ecto, no one got 99 Prayer without Ecto, that's how hard Prayer was.

He maxed out faster than N0valyfe and went from 30m to 200m Prayer experience in a bit under two months or so. I stated that he was my favorite player, not the most famous, though he is very famous at this point.

Why? He hasn't done anything what's hard or takes a long time apart from maxing every skill...[]

I lol'd.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

[hide=]
TKS

LadyKillJoy

GearShifter

LilYuffie88

The Old Nite

I don't understand why you would be in denial about how famous Zezima was/is. Easily the famous Runescape player of all-time, regardless of how awesome the game was during the 'Golden Age' of RSC.

Just because you're at the top of the scoreboard means nothing, the people I listed were famous for more than just how much they played, but instead for what they accomplished and how they acted.

Bluerose13x

Bonebreaker6

Musashi22

Tks

N0valyfe

myself

Zezima

I forgot about Musashi22, he amde me a mith 2 hand a long time ago. Also andyawz belongs on my list, its a shame he quit.

[/hide]

Musa is back by the way :)

Too bad I'm too much of a nobody to be remembered by any of them, only person on my list i ever knew was andyawz, consistently traded him natures for rune armor for a few months, but now nobody even remembers the longtime #1 smither.

You make it sound like running through a few level 87 monsters is hard which it really shouldn't be at your level.

riptide_mage.png

riptide_mage.png

Why? He hasn't done anything what's hard or takes a long time apart from maxing every skill...[]

I lol'd.

I don't actually know why you're laughing at that, because what I said is a fact, if you max out it's obviously taken you a long time, it's mandatory.

I lol'd.

I don't actually know why you're laughing at that, because what I said is a fact, if you max out it's obviously taken you a long time, it's mandatory.

Obviously, and Zarfot has done it faster than anyone. I laughed at your attempt to downplay his incredible achievement.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

I lol'd.

Obviously, and Zarfot has done it faster than anyone. I laughed at your attempt to downplay his incredible achievement.

It's not hard or even a hard task anymore, it's over 400K xp an hour legitimately and you're allowed to use MouseKeys as well which boosts it to around 470K an hour which makes it 380 hours (rounded up) from level 99.

Well, i have respect for peopl elike Zezima that did all the skills with out Altars, Ecto, soul wars, PC bla bla, but in one way idfc much, we live with pc/soul wars and they didn't no diffrence, it just took longer. And doh he would use it to.

Uhm Chessy is good, 3___Hit___U as pure, Durial for the most awesome madness and all thoose kinda things.. like gert got allmost 5 200m skills (almost ranged too) and maxed f2p skillers and lvl 3 skillers like Skillpadden, zzzamorak. For that Teh_Unseen got 99 prayer first with no cmb skills els.

And lover romeo for agi and mining LOL

and for Zarfot or w/e, my mate got 250k d bones or some like that banked, but has no time for rs and cba to train too 200m with it xD and yes, this mate pwns hard.

i think in 2001 it was mysticsmagic & LIGHTNING in the first half of the year than bluerose13x from mid-2001 to late 2002 where it became zonghui for being first to 99 hp and 92 prayer (prayer level needed for max combat level 123) tied with Ladykilljoy for being 2nd to 99 hp but a far more open personality towards the public. than came tks in 2003 and after that zezima took the cake.

but thats just my opinion :P

on a sidenote i thought i'd post some of the most infamous characters over the same time period just for fun.

in start of game it would have to be X_scorpion_X for scamming people and openly admitting to it, as at the time there were little to no regulations. followed by robin_hood2 among the higher level society for creating massive drama including backstabbing clan member, clashing with good friend and co-leader of wanderers; Lightning, and creating a new, enemy clan of the wanderers.

Than came Who_Da_Best (WDB) still in 2001 up and about 2003, reknowned for trashtalking , macroing and being an allround bad guy as well as being in the top 5 of fighters where he got up to 90 hitpoints before being banned, unbanned in 2003 and as far as i know banned again.

Than there was a duping gang that most, including myself, never found out who was in it. this was before xx___jut___xx (or however its spelled). back than rollbacks were common, rollbacks could be anywhere from a day to a minute. the trick was to trade your item just before rollback occured to someone else, and according to rumours each player would hold the item when logging back in, my theory is that they spent the whole day trading back and forth. it caused much commotion and the bug was fixed. this went on between 2001 and 2002.

than came Husla still in 2001-2002, a macroer and character stealer. rumors had it that he had stolen numerous high level chars.

than came XX_Jut_XX (or however its spelled) with the massive pink party hat dupe, resulting in the large imbalance between pink vs the other colours now.

I cant think of any more right now, but these few were the talk of the forums back than, about just as much as the famous people :P

Pretty close to my thoughts Fook but I aways thought Gearshifter was really good.

The big Z is going to be the most famous for quite some time though imo.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I lol'd.

It's not hard or even a hard task anymore, it's over 400K xp an hour legitimately and you're allowed to use MouseKeys as well which boosts it to around 470K an hour which makes it 380 hours (rounded up) from level 99.

He did ~600k exp/hour which is a very high speed for a long time. He also wrote some nice guides in RSOF and posted nice vids on youtube. I have to say he's the master of mousekeys.

And if you say it's pretty easy to achieve that why nobody else did?

[404] Signature not found.