Most famous rs player

Emh14

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

while i agree zezima has been famous for the longest period, my true idol will still be n0valyfe cause during his last days playing RS, he played it for a specific goal: getting #1 and once he achieved that goal, he knew that he had made it to the top and quit RS soon after to go on to other things in real life...he was a really focused person because he actually started much later than most people and only played for about 3 years to get to #1. and when he got there he did not cling on to the game just for the fame and glory but, knowing he had achieved the (almost ultimate) goal he had set for himself, went on to persue other things. i will always remember him even though he probably doesn't even know me >.< oh and tip.it did have an interview with him before...a very eye-opening one (and it has his bank pic in it too!)

maxed out melee on 10/10/08, current goal: 94/99 cooking

life may be unfair, but why can't it be unfair in my favor?

my fake plant died because i forgot to pretend to water it

Selhy.png

Why? He hasn't done anything what's hard or takes a long time apart from maxing every skill...[]

I lol'd.

I don't actually know why you're laughing at that, because what I said is a fact, if you max out it's obviously taken you a long time, it's mandatory.

Obviously, and Zarfot has done it faster than anyone. I laughed at your attempt to downplay his incredible achievement.

It's not hard or even a hard task anymore, it's over 400K xp an hour legitimately and you're allowed to use MouseKeys as well which boosts it to around 470K an hour which makes it 380 hours (rounded up) from level 99.

Can YOU get ~180m prayer experience at ~500k exp per hour in a bit over a month?

Do you have the funds?

Do most players meet the criteria?

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

lover romeo should be famous but isnt

Agreed.

doubt it...he shared acc to get 200m mining exp AND 200m agility. either that or he extreme nolifes...i mean, 2m exp gains in one of the slowest skills in a day?!

someone that should be famous: i kasoy i

best old time pker ever.

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

Agreed.

doubt it...he shared acc to get 200m mining exp AND 200m agility. either that or he extreme nolifes...i mean, 2m exp gains in one of the slowest skills in a day?!

someone that should be famous: i kasoy i

best old time pker ever.

He's a mod (not to say he's perfect and has never done anything wrong though...)

He has also been working on Mining and Agility since he started RS; a long time ago.

I absolutely think he should be famous

He kind of all ready is, I noticed him back when Dakini Sword and Inuyasha (before he was banned) were number 1 agility.

bike.png

Suggest a poll for Tip.it - Here!

Zezima probaly is the most famous of all time.

I don't know about ages ago as my account was created in 2004 and really onl,y started playing in 06.

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Can YOU get ~180m prayer experience at ~500k exp per hour in a bit over a month?

Do you have the funds?

No, I have a job and can't play the hours he played but I could easily gain the xp-per hour.

Yes, I have the funds.

Generally no, most people have jobs or school and can't play the game for 15+ hours per day, money wise, yes, I'd say quite a large number of people can afford it, money is so unrealistic these days.

Do you have the funds?

No, I have a job and can't play the hours he played but I could easily gain the xp-per hour.

Yes, I have the funds.

Generally no, most people have jobs or school and can't play the game for 15+ hours per day, money wise, yes, I'd say quite a large number of people can afford it, money is so unrealistic these days.

I agree with 3hit, 200m prayer exp is the same as 200m cook/fletch, just a bit more costly, but nowdays tons have the funds to do it.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

• 4 weeks later...
Elishot?

If you ignore Zezima, Lover Romeo, and magicwannabe maybe :\

*checks magicwannabe and sees s/he's no longer #1*

Excuse me for bumping an old thread, but considering that somebody mentioned my name, I feel the need to post.

I don't know if you posting my name was sarcasm or not, because obviously I'm not very well known. I don't try to be though, actually, in the past I've tried NOT to be.

It doesn't really take much to become "famous" on this game. All it takes is something unique about yourself that stands out, and then you have to self-promote usually, even if it's only subtle. Some players do achieve some level of recognition without doing a thing, but the people that remain a "household name" (Not to be taken literally) are for the most part the ones who are very social in game, wear their capes, make sure everybody knows what they are doing... whether it be on youtube or in an achievement thread.. that's all it takes nowadays. With the exception of some, obviously. There's always exceptions.

Do you have the funds?

Yes, I have the funds.

I agree with 3hit, 200m prayer exp is the same as 200m cook/fletch, just a bit more costly, but nowdays tons have the funds to do it.

Over 1.5b difference is more than a little bit, really =/

Agreed.

Don't make assumptions if you don't know if you're right.

2j3qh46.jpg

who was Bluerose13x?

all i knew of was zezima

how did he get so famous anyway?

Because he has been number one since 5 years ago (from when I last remember, aka started playing) until Summoning.

The_Brodly.png

Agreed.

Don't make assumptions if you don't know if you're right.

Points to Sig, He dosent account share but he isnt exactly the nicest of players when you get to know his real self. Thats all I am gonna say but fair play to him to be able to grind so much at those skills.

loverrrzp8.jpg

He said famous, not arrogant. ;)

You mean I can't be both?

In theory, you could be amazingly famous because of your arrogance.

cwsiggyfinal.jpg

Sig by me, in MS paint, but I'm still working on it.

Suggestions appreciated

This guide is as concise as a gourmet's handbook with the guidelines of "Pick up fork, stab food, insert into your mouth, then chew".