Most famous rs player

Emh14

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zezima, Durial321, the top 5 whilst Zezima was top. In a few years Gertjaars will probably be more famous than Zezima, unless he gets back on top, which I doubt as he is behind on summoning and I think several 100 mill xp.

Also I mahatma I, and Elvemage, if only because of the amount of idiots who call themselves names like "Elver4nqe" "Elffma5e" etc. And the guys who claim to be their pures, skillers, other accounts etc. And the Zzzamorak rip offs.

ltangel is famous too, 1st to 99 craft and held that spot for quite a while. ive talked to her ingame, shes very nice

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

• 3 weeks later...
all time- [some guy spending forever behind a comp screen getting very little exercise]

5 years ago- [some guy spending forever behind a comp screen getting very little exercise]

1 year - [some guy spending forever behind a comp screen getting very little exercise]

now- Andrew Gower [some guy spending forever behind a comp screen getting very little exercise]

TOOOOOOOOOOOL. (not the band.)

35b9enp.jpg

all time- [some guy spending forever behind a comp screen getting very little exercise]

5 years ago- [some guy spending forever behind a comp screen getting very little exercise]

1 year - [some guy spending forever behind a comp screen getting very little exercise]

now- Andrew Gower [some guy spending forever behind a comp screen getting very little exercise]

Andrew Gower [some guy who is richer and smarter than you ever will be]

i was wondering about larryr, he has like 157m rc xp and he had it before even hunter existed, what about him?

I heard larryr quit after the real world updates were put in place. She! spent most of her profits on hiring runners for 100k an hour, so after the RWT updates she couldnt do it anymore and quit.

even though zezima is famous i think bluerose13x was more famous at time...she was long time only player who was able to smith rune items...she was controlling addy and rune market alone and introduced new shields and weapons first.

at time she was only player able to smith addy squares/kites, rune hatchets,squares,kites,battles,2h...

it was kinda funny to watch that popularity what top smither and top crafter had in early days since they was only players able to make certain stuff that was not posible to get any other way...they had their time to control item market completely alone until next person reached enoguh levels to make them also.

zezima was never able to do anything that someone other couldnt do...almost no one know anymore who was bluerose or mysticsmagic but it was really crazy to see how popular they was at times.

Well I would have to say Zezima. Though I have not played in years I still remember his name. Even now he is one of the players with the most experience in the whole game of RuneScape. I'm not saying I like him, or respect him but it is the simple truth; he is famous.

15q40gi.png

• 2 weeks later...
Not wanting to sound like a fanboy, but it will hopefully always be Zezima, He's no longer #1 ranked, but he was the best by far for so long, new members may not ever know of his time at the top, but he really was so incrdibly famous, i always feel that these people who get to #1 now just want to have that fame that Zezima had for all those years for themselves.

Anyway, lock soon?

I agree

zezima zezima zezima zezima zezima.........zezima.

Think you forgot to mention Zezima. He's pretty good too.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Back in RSC it seems like Bluerosex13 was it.

The RSC->RS2 I don't know.

Main chunk of RS2 before Dec10 updates was definately Zezima.

Recent times, I don't know.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I think the reason why no one is accepting of gert is because no one was waiting for him to do anything. Zezima got 1B exp first, and we all basically watched. Now with gert no one is really watching because, if we're honest nothing is left to be done. Also Youtube has played a large role why no one else has emerged as a primary figure. People fade in and out on youtube, and no one can really get a grip on everyone's attention for a long amount of time.

4455.jpg

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Oscar Wilde

All Time - Zezima

5 years ago - Tks or Bluerose13x

1 year - Zezima

Now - Hard to say, I don't really think anyone's famous anymore :( I would still say Zezima though. No one can draw a crowd like he can ::'

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

Zezima is a legend, just because he's not rank 1 now doesn't change it at all. I think everything has been done already and everything has become too easy. Gertjaars will have to be #1 for a while longer to gain any recognition, but it seems as though people don't care much about high rank players anymore. Back in the day, everyone knew the maxed out players because there were so few. Now there's a ton, I'm one of them, and no one knows who the hell I am.

It's just that nothing gets recognition much anymore, you got a 200m skill? So do 100 other people, it's been done. Ranks are a bit redundant now, and most of the people high up on the high scores now haven't been there long.

I do think there's quite a bit of notable players nowadays though, but there's nothing groundbreaking left to do now.

Sleep on...fly on.

In your mind, you can fly.

Gigatiran.png

I dont think you can really say bluerose13x or tks were the most famous players 5 years ago, even by then, they had both pretty much retired. Whilst they were more well known, they still still weren't as famous as zezima who was also number 1 then.