S Diamant Y

El Popo1

Franzk

Renlong

Bromotoffis

Philipj

Galaxyg

Miner I

Not all are famous now but they have all been widely famous at one time.

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think in 2001 it was mysticsmagic & LIGHTNING in the first half of the year than bluerose13x from mid-2001 to late 2002 where it became zonghui for being first to 99 hp and 92 prayer (prayer level needed for max combat level 123) tied with Ladykilljoy for being 2nd to 99 hp but a far more open personality towards the public. than came tks in 2003 and after that zezima took the cake.

but thats just my opinion :P

on a sidenote i thought i'd post some of the most infamous characters over the same time period just for fun.

in start of game it would have to be X_scorpion_X for scamming people and openly admitting to it, as at the time there were little to no regulations. followed by robin_hood2 among the higher level society for creating massive drama including backstabbing clan member, clashing with good friend and co-leader of wanderers; Lightning, and creating a new, enemy clan of the wanderers.

Than came Who_Da_Best (WDB) still in 2001 up and about 2003, reknowned for trashtalking , macroing and being an allround bad guy as well as being in the top 5 of fighters where he got up to 90 hitpoints before being banned, unbanned in 2003 and as far as i know banned again.

Than there was a duping gang that most, including myself, never found out who was in it. this was before xx___jut___xx (or however its spelled). back than rollbacks were common, rollbacks could be anywhere from a day to a minute. the trick was to trade your item just before rollback occured to someone else, and according to rumours each player would hold the item when logging back in, my theory is that they spent the whole day trading back and forth. it caused much commotion and the bug was fixed. this went on between 2001 and 2002.

than came Husla still in 2001-2002, a macroer and character stealer. rumors had it that he had stolen numerous high level chars.

than came XX_Jut_XX (or however its spelled) with the massive pink party hat dupe, resulting in the large imbalance between pink vs the other colours now.

I cant think of any more right now, but these few were the talk of the forums back than, about just as much as the famous people :P

I heard Jagex roll-backed and changed the fake-crackers and real crackers with each other real ones had an extra option "crack, use, drop, examine" (similar to use, it said crack with) were as the fake ones just said "use, drop, examine", with this roll-back most of the partyhats (pink at the time, not purple) were removed, and there were still less pinks than any other colour, not so long ago (perhaps a few years ago) there was a public hex-count showing "live" / "active" numbers of partyhats and there were considerably thousands less pinks than any other colour.

Cursed You && Durial321(666)

Real world trader & it was 7/6/06 by the way.

Depends on where you live.

Oh yeah, oops lol, I was going with what day it was for ppl in UK (where Jagex are based)

I think Zezima will always and forever be a legend for being #1. he's been around longer than anyone ive ever knwn but yeah. <3:

My hero is LoverRomeo. if you dont knw him hes #1 in Mining AND Agility. I've met him before while mining and he's a really really nice guy. Hes a hero to me i mean cmon.. mining! Plus he finally got 200M in both. so yeah lol. gotta give it to him hahah :mrgreen:

Edit: Forgot to give it to my main man Elvemage lol. he gave me the psh to Pk when Pking actually meant sumthing :wall:

Omg-1.jpg

Pk_i_n_y_o_u.png

Zezima is all time most famous, and to the Zezima interview a few years back Zezima even had every skill in top 100 rank. Only one who is even remotely close to that is Kingduffy 1 (at about top 300 for each skill). For that alone Kingduffy 1 is currently the best player. Gertjaars perhaps most famous no lifer at nearly 900mil exp in a year. Well was kinda pointless me even typing as I doubt no one will read it.

Jersey_Jords.png

Jersey_Jords.png

crobar9

he mah freend

[hide=]i lurve grameur :thumbsup:[/hide]

Excuses are tools of incompetence that builds monuments of nothingness. Those who specialize in excuses never accomplish anything.
If the world does end on December 21, 2012, I want to be doing hot stuff with Megan Fox and/or playing Runescape :D

And if you say it's pretty easy to achieve that why nobody else did?

Obviously no one else wanted too.

Easy to say, I could but I dont want to... I don't see any point to blame someones achievement if he's the first to achieve that (with a huge gap to #2). And a 200m skill is just :shock: wow.

[404] Signature not found.

[hide=]

i think in 2001 it was mysticsmagic & LIGHTNING in the first half of the year than bluerose13x from mid-2001 to late 2002 where it became zonghui for being first to 99 hp and 92 prayer (prayer level needed for max combat level 123) tied with Ladykilljoy for being 2nd to 99 hp but a far more open personality towards the public. than came tks in 2003 and after that zezima took the cake.

but thats just my opinion :P

on a sidenote i thought i'd post some of the most infamous characters over the same time period just for fun.

in start of game it would have to be X_scorpion_X for scamming people and openly admitting to it, as at the time there were little to no regulations. followed by robin_hood2 among the higher level society for creating massive drama including backstabbing clan member, clashing with good friend and co-leader of wanderers; Lightning, and creating a new, enemy clan of the wanderers.

Than came Who_Da_Best (WDB) still in 2001 up and about 2003, reknowned for trashtalking , macroing and being an allround bad guy as well as being in the top 5 of fighters where he got up to 90 hitpoints before being banned, unbanned in 2003 and as far as i know banned again.

Than there was a duping gang that most, including myself, never found out who was in it. this was before xx___jut___xx (or however its spelled). back than rollbacks were common, rollbacks could be anywhere from a day to a minute. the trick was to trade your item just before rollback occured to someone else, and according to rumours each player would hold the item when logging back in, my theory is that they spent the whole day trading back and forth. it caused much commotion and the bug was fixed. this went on between 2001 and 2002.

than came Husla still in 2001-2002, a macroer and character stealer. rumors had it that he had stolen numerous high level chars.

than came XX_Jut_XX (or however its spelled) with the massive pink party hat dupe, resulting in the large imbalance between pink vs the other colours now.

I cant think of any more right now, but these few were the talk of the forums back than, about just as much as the famous people :P

[/hide]

I think to go along with some of what Fook said with people like robin hood2 there was also zar family2 who was probably the best known pker at the time around 2002 along with X shadow X who was, i think the first pure with 99 strength and there was angel2002/i wicked i who pretty well known. there was also p o k e y who got high level very fast and was feared pker i think he might have even been who da best and got p o k e y when wdb was banned not sure but i know p o k e y did have a well known main that was banned. Finally to add someone who people might not think of around 2002-2003 i would say fckedyomomm was pretty famous because of being at pirates pretty much 24 hours a day with the help of sharing and got very high in the hp ranks very fast. I know most people wont know any of the people ive mentioned but they were all genuinely very 'famous' at the time.

Glad to know you are still lurking around these boards Meta11ica. I seem to remember your name form when I first registered on tip.it's nearly 5 years ago.

I also remember Uncut_Angel from these boards who got intense ranged levels under 3 months and everyone was pretty impressed with his progress.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

I can't believe nobody said Elfinlocks! It may be a fake character, but that examin says it's a player, so it counts!

?r=191108

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

Currently will be using my Oni Tsurugi account to attempt to get 99 on all free skills without spending any gp, just for the sake of doing so.

Yer I still look on the forums pretty much every day just very rarely post as my post count shows. Before we had to resign up for tip it accounts I had a few more posts though so you probably saw me on here a bit more back then.

OT i think the first player to 1k total was Tiwi and he was pretty famous back in the day.

All time: Zezima

5 years ago: I didn't play that long ago, so I really have no idea.

1 year ago: Zezima

Now: Zezima

In the future(my own ::' ): I honestly think it will always be Zezima.

Some lesser know people that should really be aknowledged are Lover Romeo and Zarfot. Romeo was the first and currently only person to 200m mining/agility. Zarfot is a [bleep]ing amazing skiller, and also the first to 200m pray.

bling3.png

[blingkachi50]

Elishot?

If you ignore Zezima, Lover Romeo, and magicwannabe maybe :\

*checks magicwannabe and sees s/he's no longer #1*

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]