I have forgotten: Hammer at bandos, Spade at barrows & more!

pipeelbakan

ocassionally when im fishing, i get a full load, go to the bank, open up my bank, and then just run back to the fishing spot without depositing #-o

doogsidoof.png

Owner of a Quest cape since 9/11/08

tipit_grid2.png

It's not about the other people, its about shooting cute furry things that explode.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've only done one of those five (forgot 30gp on the way to Karamja).

The worst "forgetting" act I did was heading off to kill Abberant Spectres (sp?) before I had a slayer mask, and had just gotten a black mask. Naturally I forgot all about a nosepeg as I was rushing off to reap the benefits of the attack/strength bonus and got nearly killed after four hits (20-20-20-20 hurts a lot when you only have 82 hp), but managed to make it out realizing my mistake. Then immediately after I grabbed a nosepeg to extract revenge on these evil creatures and ran back to them only to find out (after about 8 rounds of combat) that my skills were still greatly hindered by its attacks beforehand. GRR abby specs :x .

Neltak.png

I've forgotten all those and more:

Forgot my spade in lvl 50 wildy while doing a clue.

Forgot my antifire shield when going to fight dragons.

Forgot to bring teleport spells at all sorts of places. (Thank you hometeleport!)

Forgot to recharge prayer before heading to battle.

Forgot to eat and restock my low hp before heading to battle. (Fun to arrive at GWD or Mith Dragons and realize you have 20 hp.)

Forgot my charms while training Summoning.

Forgot my bones while training Prayer.

Forgot my essence or to fill my pouches while RCing.

I have about a dozen tinderboxes because I would keep forgetting them.

I'm sure the list goes on. Great thread. I love laughing about the foolish things I do. :lol:

rssig2.png

Forgot anti-dragon shield the first time I tried to kill Elvarg. I still remember how much damage she did (37...).

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

I forgot my entrance fee to the Brimhaven Dungeon so many times... Then, it gets better. I go back and get the money. Then once I'm in the dungeon, I realise I forgot my hatchet! :wall:

dilo_1_2.png

It's what I do

6968.png

I died at Barrows with full Guthan's and lost it. I went back quickly to pick it up but alas, I had forgotten my spade!

Luckily, someone was there and lent it to me.

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

Many, many times.

Forgot my crossbow once... WHEN I WAS GOING TO TRAIN RANGE.

... Yeah. Um. Ow.

Forgot my ghostspeak ammy when going to Port Phas more than once. Forgot Shantay Pass... 30 gp only once or twice.

Forgot anti dragon shield... ONCE. Never forgot again.

Forgot essence twice when I was powercrafting fire runes... I felt reeeaally dumb. Forgot duelling ring too once :D

Balance may be power, but chaos is still pretty damn fun.

Lielac.png

Canada can't be second rate, polar bears are their main mode of transportation.

I know I've posted before, but when I first posted, this was only about spade at barrows.

I have forgotten a spade at barrows.

I have forgotten hammer AND teletab at Bandos (two separate times)

I have forgotten glory charges many times while runecrafting, also forgetting essence, forgetting to fill up my pouches, forgetting to use super energy potions.

I have forgotten ropes to get to KQ.

I have forgotten anti-fire shield at iron dragons (teleported after the first 30 was hit).

I know there are more, I just cannot think of them off the top of my head.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

MischlingsSH.png

Nice to see I am not the only one forgetting things..

One thing anyone hasn't mentioned yet are summoning scrolls.. Bird scrolls for sara, yak scrolls, unicorn healing scrolls...

Forgetting teletabs.. forgetting to refill ectophial after using.. forgetting that spade for barrows lol, forgetting hammer for bandos.. grapple for arma.. hatchet for brimhaven dungeon.. money for brimhaven dungeon.. various items for coordinate clues.. throwing axes for dagannoth kings.. summoning pots back in time when sr didn't restore summoning points..

Forgot to bring 10gp to get into al kharid during the freaking quest to not need to get 10gp to go into al kharid.

Forgot my planks and nails during dragon slayer. I went back and returned with the nails and planks but I forgot my hammer. :roll: :roll: :roll:

I have forgotten:

-30gp for Karamja fishing

-Essence for Earth runecrafting

-Chisel when mining

-Coins when I buy stuff at GE (this one I'm ashamed of the most :oops: )

-food for melee training

-realizing my armor were in sets when I go play Fist of Guthix ( :wall: )

There are several others but I forgot.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Common things that i do are:

Forgetting to fill my pouches when rcing >.<

Forgetting dds when going to brimhaven dungeon, then going back and realising i have to bank to get more money out to get in the dungeon again...

Forgetting like a dramen staff or games necklace when doing clues when i need them

Forgetting ropes at KQ

Forgetting spade at barrows

Forgetting terrorbird scrolls

The list goes on..

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!

Forgetting slayer gem for a task and teleing with only a couple left. I don't know how I managed that. :P

Not forgot my slayer ring/karamja gloves in aaaaaages though.

imagangster.png