RS players like metal music?

Suiku

Mostly 'scape to something like Rise Against or RATM. Sometimes I'll throw in some Amon Amarth, Children of Bodom, In Flames... stuff like that. And other times I'll throw on some Aesop Rock, Immortal Technique, Eminem or something like that. And other times I'll Put on Aerosmith, Led Zeppelin or Metallica. And sometimes I 'scape to TOOL, not much that I know to group them with though.

Basically I'm trying to say that while a lot of us listen to metal, a lot of us don't, and even more of us listen to some of everything.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mostly 'scape to something like Rise Against or RATM. Sometimes I'll throw in some Amon Amarth, Children of Bodom, In Flames... stuff like that. And other times I'll throw on some Aesop Rock, Immortal Technique, Eminem or something like that. And other times I'll Put on Aerosmith, Led Zeppelin or Metallica. And sometimes I 'scape to TOOL, not much that I know to group them with though.

Basically I'm trying to say that while a lot of us listen to metal, a lot of us don't, and even more of us listen to some of everything.

Tool's progressive metal/rock, I believe.

Most of my friends on RuneScape(wonder if I have any left) listen to a lot of what people call "mainstream metal". Myself included.

Slipknot, Disturbed, Atreyu, etc.

Anyways, calling metal noise is pointless. In a sense, all music is noise.

Some people I know dont even consider Metallica heavy enough to be called metal (not that it is really heavy, but come on that is metal, right?

Wow. Maybe an iron pipe to the noggin will teach them enough about metal. I'm just kidding... that's mean.

Moved to Off-Topic Music.

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]

Average pking video:

Disturbed

Slipknot

Drowning Pool (Bodies to be specific)

Not that this is bad per say, but boring and repetitive.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I listen to Autechre while talking to people or doing things that require more attention. I've yet to find another runescaper who has even heard about Ae. Would love to share opinions and talk about music like this if there is someone who likes this.

Other times like when runecrafting, then I listen to audiobooks.

Metal is a huge genre, just wikipedia heavy metal and see all the sub genres and then you have extreme metal which is a part of heavy metal that also has more sub genres and as for people on rs listening to metal, I disagree, its not a runescape thing, sure I have friends that listen to metal but I have others that love pop. Personally I listen to lots from the extreme metals (Arch Enemy, Behemoth etc.) to a little less extreme (Slipknot, Chimaira etc.) to soft aspects sorry to call Thrash metal soft lol (Metallica, X Japan). But I also listen to Rock (more hard rock like Disturbed and Stone Sour) and Techno, Dance, Trance (Prodigy, Darude, Basshunter) even older pop songs (Savage Garden, Seal) Rap and Hip Hop(Beastie Boys, Eazy E, Fort Minor) and everything in between. Everyone has different tastes for music and personally I don't enjoy people disregarding other genres just because they don't like it (Big ups on Classical!! :thumbsup: ) so nope Runescape doesn't affect it in anyway unless it has developed a mass liking in MIDI :lol:

No_Finka.png

I saw the date on the first post and I thought, whoa, very fast growing MM&T thread for quite a few people who don't play Runescape. Then I saw all the Runescape sigs. >_> And I realized we already have a metal topic. >_>

ima start a metal group called RS4life!

yes no?

Excuses are tools of incompetence that builds monuments of nothingness. Those who specialize in excuses never accomplish anything.
If the world does end on December 21, 2012, I want to be doing hot stuff with Megan Fox and/or playing Runescape :D

ima start a metal group called RS4life!

yes no?

No.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I feel obligated to represent post-grunge.

Me, J, and Silent Bob will go play in the corner.

Post-Grunge is decent. Only heard a little bit of the genre though.

As others have said, it's a stereotype. There are probably more RS players that don't like metal.

- Listens to rock -

No, not all Runescape players like Metal.

Maybe a majority of them MIGHT do, but I've talked to loads who don't.

There is no correlation between Metal and Runescape, it's a matter of personal taste.

Most scapers like bob the builder :lol:

Nah, most TIFers like metal and metal subgenres.

Most RUNESCAPErs like ..crap you hear on the radio

I dont need a siggy no moar.

I shall make RS4lyfe a band and everyone shall listen to it!

naw but really, I'd say 50:50

Excuses are tools of incompetence that builds monuments of nothingness. Those who specialize in excuses never accomplish anything.
If the world does end on December 21, 2012, I want to be doing hot stuff with Megan Fox and/or playing Runescape :D

It'd be interesting to hear a brutal death metal band with runescape as their lyrical main theme, imagine a couple of guys growling about leveling stats, doing quest and fighting monsters on a fantasy game;that would be srs business.

It'd be interesting to hear a brutal death metal band with runescape as their lyrical main theme, imagine a couple of guys growling about leveling stats, doing quest and fighting monsters on a fantasy game;that would be srs business.

The new Bubsa album: Bubsa Goes Brutal.

rofl thatd be funny as hell

*sceamo*I just got 99 strength!!!*/screamo*

rofl thatd be funny as hell

*sceamo*I just got 99 strength!!!*/screamo*

*growl* I summoned a Steel Titan and owned the guy */growl*

*scream* it was eeepppiiiccc!@@*/*

I'd listen to it :lol:

Seriously though, that's almost Dragonforce.