RS players like metal music?

Suiku

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It'd be interesting to hear a brutal death metal band with runescape as their lyrical main theme, imagine a couple of guys growling about leveling stats, doing quest and fighting monsters on a fantasy game;that would be srs business.

Actually, it would seem pretty interesting to write lyrics based off of storylines... like the Mahjarrat and such.

It'd be interesting to hear a brutal death metal band with runescape as their lyrical main theme, imagine a couple of guys growling about leveling stats, doing quest and fighting monsters on a fantasy game;that would be srs business.

Actually, it would seem pretty interesting to write lyrics based off of storylines... like the Mahjarrat and such.

Fantasy-based lyrics in general would be cool in Metal. Made as a whole concept album would be worth buying.

Fantasy-based lyrics in general would be cool in Metal. Made as a whole concept album would be worth buying.

Just listen to a Viking Metal album.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

*death growls* die u noob.....

killing.... pking.... break his [censored] head in

0mg n00b!!

all i can come up with right now

Can you imagine social lifeless nub screamo, or varroc glam metal?

Hows this?

low: Noobs getting slaughtered in the dueling arena

Blood splattered on the maul

High: Noobs getting killed in the wilderness

Pures ranging them all to hell

High: dragons coming Ill slay them all

Low: chickens with eggs, they laid them all

My pure's stats:

str:70

attc:35

def:4

range:72

mage:70

hp:70

You ever hear of Power Metal?

Doubtless its my favorite genre,but some are really cheesy.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

AKA Dragonforce. Sorry to whoever got steamed over that, but I really think Dragonforce is extremely cheesy. They can play fast though.

safari20hat11.jpg

We should euthanize anyone who lacks the capability to contribute to society in any way.

Please don't elect this man for president in 2012

Metal is more popular than people think. thats for sure.

I love metal, Have since i heard my first metal song

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

1980 Berlinetta with a 350, bored, mild cam, intake carb, headers, exhaust

some metal is really stupid though

id say 50% of players listen to it

Excuses are tools of incompetence that builds monuments of nothingness. Those who specialize in excuses never accomplish anything.
If the world does end on December 21, 2012, I want to be doing hot stuff with Megan Fox and/or playing Runescape :D

Metallica FTW

=D>

Excuses are tools of incompetence that builds monuments of nothingness. Those who specialize in excuses never accomplish anything.
If the world does end on December 21, 2012, I want to be doing hot stuff with Megan Fox and/or playing Runescape :D

Metallica FTW

=D>

No.

What jaerk said.

I thought you mean't "What a Jaerk" for a second.

But does that mean you like metalica? I have one song, and its under classical...

My pure's stats:

str:70

attc:35

def:4

range:72

mage:70

hp:70

Only good Metallica album is Ride the Lightning.

You all need to get some Sigh down you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQJu3noyLIY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgCfWKblFHE

I like Sigh, but I'll still enjoy Metallica. Nice try though.

safari20hat11.jpg

We should euthanize anyone who lacks the capability to contribute to society in any way.

Please don't elect this man for president in 2012

The wannabes who think they're badass and show off in videos do. Keep in mind the type of person that shows off and see how you can't really get a reliable sample from passive observation.

Oh, I'm not saying all metal fans in RS are wannabes who think they're badass. Hard rock/Alternative/Industrial is better anyway.

OH S***! He/she/it is back!

[hide=]

AKA Dragonforce. Sorry to whoever got steamed over that, but I really think Dragonforce is extremely cheesy. They can play fast though.

[/hide]

I think the band was Dream Evil, but it was far cheesier than Dragonforce will ever be :lol: .

Been listening to the genre a bit recently, need to buy something by Kamelot now...

Get Ghost Opera:The Second Coming.Ghost Opera plus concert versions of many songs.I couldn't find the album's Memento Mori,but the live version is pretty great.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Only good Metallica album is Ride the Lightning.

You all need to get some Sigh down you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQJu3noyLIY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgCfWKblFHE

I like Sigh, but I'll still enjoy Metallica. Nice try though.

I wasn't trying to be obscure. I was simply pointing out some metal that isn't overhyped and overplayed and tired. Sigh remain original for every album.