Piety Dominates F2p!

Assume Nothing

As of the 25th of March, there has been a bug where you can activate piety in f2p with the 'quickprayer' icon. I am writing this for your opinion, do you think this is right? Will mass bannings occour because members suddenly are stronger in f2p combat? I, tested this out in.... a few duels, hitting what a 99 str person would do, with 90 str. Also, there has been alot of smiting going on in f2p, what do you think jagex will do to those who abuse this?

For one, there is no prayer potions in f2p, therefore results in unfair loss of items, from what I've seen so far, EVERY DAMN UPDATE has some sort of bug! What has jagex become of???

Discuss

Lol do you still need to do the members quest to use piety?

Yes it requires the MEMBERS ONLY quest for piety, but you can use it in f2p.............

If it's not a bug (sadly it is) this would of actually been a good update.

Yes it requires the MEMBERS ONLY quest for piety, but you can use it in f2p.............

Yeah, because giving everyone all the possible prayers without any sort of requirement is a good thing. Why don't we just ditch the whole prayer skill?

Yeah, because giving everyone all the possible prayers without any sort of requirement is a good thing. Why don't we just ditch the whole prayer skill?

What? Lol!

You have to complete the quest, so basically it would be like using P2P items on F2P.

from what I've seen so far, EVERY DAMN UPDATE has some sort of bug! What has jagex become of???

Discuss

That is normal for almost every game on the internet.

Maturity usually decides wether one chooses to abuse bugs, or abstain from abusing and instead reporting them to the game creators.

EVERY DAMN UPDATE has some sort of bug! What has jagex become of???

If you don't even know how something works, don't insult it.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Believe it or not, it's incredibly hard for Jagex to predict every possible consequence and use of the updates in order to make sure everything flows smoothly. There will always be that one player out of 300 thousand others who decides "I wonder what happens if I try this with the new update" and BAM! Bug abuse revolution unfolds. If Jagex took the time to inspect EVERY SINGLE use, consequence, and effect of the updates along with every single possible combination with other items or effects, we would rarely see an update.

As for bannings I hope they occur, but I have to wonder how Jagex tracks down players who click a prayer in f2p. And, how would they sort it from the innocent people? When I took a break from mems and started doing 1v1's in f2p pvp, I kept clicking piety out of member's habit instead of the 15% prayers. I'm sure plenty of other players who recently quit mems do the same for a while until they adjust. I'm hoping Jagex has some efficient yet firm method of catching and punishing rule breakers for prayer abuse.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

I dont think everyone who used this should be banned. Only those who used in Pvp worlds, or those who used it to make someone loose items. A mass banning of everyone using a member prayer in ftp is a bit of overkill.

Foth.png

I could care less on this one. Its not like it affects a large percentage of the F2P population, and even if it did the "unfair" advantage is a small extra boost.

Besides, Jagex will fix this one soon enough, and it doesn't affect all aspects of the game (like the mu bug or penguins)

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

I found the glitch myself too and used it several times in the Duel Arena "fun" duels. F2P's actually liked it when I used Retribution on them :D

Highly doubt they would have liked it if it wasn't a fun duel, and they lost money because you were hitting harder more consistently due to bug abuse.

hzvjpwS.gif

I found the glitch myself too and used it several times in the Duel Arena "fun" duels. F2P's actually liked it when I used Retribution on them :D

Highly doubt they would have liked it if it wasn't a fun duel, and they lost money because you were hitting harder more consistently due to bug abuse.

I know... that's why I only played fun duels (and only about five).

Jagex Official: We had to quit doing the BTS because they were causing us to rush out centent and they were full of bugs.

RS Player: Then how do you explain the prayer update having a major bug?

Rs Official: Um... uh..., I ban you!!! :evil:

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

Jagex Official: We had to quit doing the BTS because they were causing us to rush out centent and they were full of bugs.

RS Player: Then how do you explain the prayer update having a major bug?

Rs Official: Um... uh..., I ban you!!! :evil:

Lol :thumbup: .

Zerker_jane.png