Have you honored Brassica Prime today? The Great Cabbatical!

strilmus

I FINALLY got my cabbage from Falador to Oog'log... and then someone else talked to Brassica Prima and took my reward. -.-

[hide=][yt]Vdyc4658o20[/yt]

(It's still processing)[/hide]

u should have still gotten the reward, should u...

and nice song

theistsRdim.png

OK, here are my pictures... it was fun, although I almost gave up in Catherby, where everyone had to kick the cabbage...

[hide=Final kick]finalkick.jpg[/hide]

[hide=All hail Brassica Prime!]hooray.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Me and Cabbage]cabbage.jpg[/hide]

In game since 2001...

turnon.png

turnon.png

turnon.png

I'm not planning on doing this, but has anyone tried to use the fairy rings for it?

Theorietically it could work, as you see Chimpchomchas that have been teled by timing through the rings?

Cabbages may work on the same principle?

It would make the walk MUCH shorter.

DKR in Edgeville to XYZ in Feldip Hills? 20mins work?

Or 30mins going from wizard tower? As there are noobs in edge who would stop you -.-

2v8sgvs.png

Worth a shot. I only used the rings to quickly restock my supplies (ran low on summon energy since I was dragging a terrorbird with me for assistance).

That being said, the only way to conduct an epic adventure is without the use of teleportation (at least, until the endgame, which ususally involves lots of teleporting, unless we're talking this epic adventure specifically, which didn't really involve any).

Less epic people would want to try going to the wizard's tower one, although they should go AROUND Draynor Village and go through the less populated areas.

8f14270694.jpg

That was an epic journey of epicness. :thumbsup: Took me longer than most (2.5 hours) partly due to lag and partly due to cabbage-kicking noobs. I paid one 10k to buzz off in Catherby...then met him again north of Ooglog. Thankfully, he was nice the second time. But the end result..so worth it all. <3:

[hide=All hail Brassica Prime!]brassicaprime.png[/hide]

frigginacky.png

I did it! I had surprisingly few interferences, only in Falador and later in Catherby. After that I made sure to stay close to the Eastern coast and I didn't run into anywhere else. I didn't screenie it because so many people have already done it.

I might try kicking one onto the charter boat in Port Sarim just for shiggles, but I don't have the patience to kick one all the way across the map.

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

Yeah, I'm wondering the same thing.

Was there a hint in the forums or something? How would anyone know to kick it specifically to Oo'glog?

I asked that too... :(

Being the person that discovered this whole thing I think I can shed some light on just why someone would kick it there. There were NO hints and I cannot stress that enough, I didn't even expect anything for getting to Oo'glog. I first tried to see how far a cabbage could go after seeing Mod Ash post on the RSOF that the cabbages could be kicked pretty far from Draynor, and that was what got me started.

Anyways, the journey of the first cabbage and discovery of Brassica Prime:

[hide=The great cabbage discovery] Thought first to see if I could kick it up through Falador but then figured that was too easy.

Decided to cross White Wolf Mountain and get it all the way to Seers.

After a run in with some noob in Catherby I figured I should kick it south down to Ardougne.

Made it there, continued to kick south past the Tower of Life, really for no reason other than to see how far it could go.

Got to Yanille and decided to go as far south as possible, might as well, made it that far.

Entered the hunter area easy enough and made up my mind, Oo'glog charter ship would be my destination, I would take screenshots and then go brag about it.

Lined up my kick, shot the cabbage into Oo'glog and Brassica Prime showed up, my jaw dropped.

Posted on the RSOF I found Brassica Prime by kicking all the way to Oo'glog, people called me a liar and I was pranking them.

A few people showed up, saw I actually had a cabbage there but there was no Brassica Prime, some called me a liar as if I made that part up.

Mod Hulme showed up briefly and said "Try another cabbage."

A couple of the people there decided to try for themselves, they believed me.

Mod Ash PMed me saying how shocked the staff was that I found it so fast. Even thought I may have been a Jmod's normal account. I'm not.

A few nonbelievers set out to do it and prove me wrong, I was banned from the cabbage kicking clan chat.

One hour and about 50 minutes later, cabbage #2 made it into Oo'glog and the rest is history![/hide]

So really was just someone that wanted to push cabbage to its limits and stumbled across a well hidden secret. All an accident.

Cabbage!

The RSOF thread that started it all, page 8 is the discovery. And if anyone is wondering what Mod Ash's post originally said at the bottom of page 8, it said "I just heard one of the developers just made it over White Wolf Mountain!"

Hope that answered any questions. Now go honor Brassica Prime, he's only here a week.

200000000.png

There is a hint and i have proof!!!!!!

If you take two cabbages (the ones in draynor of course) and use one with the other you get a message in the chat box...

(i will post the pic soon)

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂

Took over 2hrs with the wife to kick it there... someone just kept following and kicking it

Their no better than people who burn trees in the evil tree game when its over 40%hp...

I just did the whole thing in ~50 mins. I had 3 people interfere: one on white wolf mountain (he didn't even know what it was!! :shock: ), one south of Ardy (I think I killed "his" imp or something :? ), and the third in the chinchompa area (she did apologize, though ;) ). Each of them only kicked it once, though, so I guess you could say I was quite lucky (either that or mature people play at night :-k ). Either way, it was entertaining. :P

> SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0;

0 rows returned

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

There are only 10 types of people

in this world: those who understand

binary and those who don't.

This statement is false.

$DO || ! $DO ; try

try: command not found

My journey, on a PVP world

Crossing white wolf mountain (in no armour), I took a grand total of 51 damage from the big wolf. Gf 88 defence

Wandered down into Catherby, there was a level 48 fisher who didn't see me, and later a level 83 ran past.

Outside Catherby bank, a level 91 comes up to me and asks: "You pking?" :lol:

Outside Keep LeFaye, I get this \'

[hide=]pengspy.png[/hide]

Then I meander down to Ardounge. Because I picked up full dragon armour at Catherby bank, 3 level 110+ guys come after me, with Ice Barrage, TB and Flames of Zamorak. After a fair amount of splashing (somehow), I die, and a level 119 runs around saying "Lpl" and kicking my cabbage

[hide=]pked.png[/hide]

Anyway I bank all my armour and teleport back, to my relief they've all gone

Smooth sailing henceforth

[hide=]brassica.png

brassica2.png

brassica3.png

charter.png[/hide]

1 hour 4 minutes of my life. Haha.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.