Some 'blogger' parent thinks RS makes kids fat

shivers21

:lol: :lol:LOL I can't believe someone could be that stupid :lol: :lol: how could she see cybersex in the game exactly? OTT. if it was the emotes she was talking about she's just got a sick mind.

As for the food

In the game, if your hitpoints are low, you are wise to eat food, for it instantly heals those hitpoints. And the player's stomach is insane... Immense storage. I have seen videos of people gulping down an entire inventory of swordfish in a losing battle. Younger players can take this in a bad light. They can suddenly be brainwashed that eating immense amounts of food can help them live longer or heal faster from a simple cut or bruise. And that 'brain stamp' the game causes can harm their lives, making them obese and shunned by society for it. And they may eventually be stuck in that rut of constantly being laughed at for how they look, and refuse to even go outside and exercise, much less lead a normal life.

she can't actualy expect 13+ to actually believe that that you could eat food to heal youself rofl and imo any1 under 13 shouldn't be playing.

Jacob 847 Jacob_847.png

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

she can't actualy expect 13+ to actually believe that that you could eat food to heal youself rofl and imo any1 under 13 shouldn't be playing.

Some people (who aren't me) are fools.

cwsiggyfinal.jpg

Sig by me, in MS paint, but I'm still working on it.

Suggestions appreciated

This guide is as concise as a gourmet's handbook with the guidelines of "Pick up fork, stab food, insert into your mouth, then chew".

What about the Fremmirick Trails? You have to beat someone in a drinking contest to get a vote. And when you can't do that, you cheat, using a cherry bomb as a distraction. :lol:

Well, I can honestly say that 13 year olds are not that stupid. They're not going to drink just because they beat a quest with it. They're at least somewhat aware of the consquenses.

I lol'ed.

That woman... there are no words to describe it. I think she left out alcohol though - you can actually own your OWN beer keg with unlimited alcohol. Won't somebody please think of the children?!? :ohnoes: :ohnoes:

LOL I think we will get that in her sequel along with an article about how kids might try to fly to certain places in hot air balloons. ::'

25632.jpg

Magma_Guard3.png

runescapeboomdeyadasigui7.jpg

No offense here to anyone...but if someone starts eating hundreds of fully cooked manta rays in Runescape and then expects that to translate into real life, they might deserve the heart disease -.-

well that sounds awful

]

True, but you can sit around doing no exercise reading books as well. How come no one worries about it when kids do that? Because it's seen as being "educational"? The resulting obesity is the same.

That is definitely true. There is a girl that goes to my school that does nothing but read. She reads during every class at school and at home as well. She reads probably a book or more every day. And as a result of that, she is very overweight. That just shows obesity can result from many things, video games are just one of them.

Brainymidget.png

multimultiza9.gif

cyber sex acts.

Really?! This is an outrage!

Cybersex taking place. No nudity obviously, but plenty of expletives. Beware. Make sure you read in the chatbox.

How depraved can they be?!

Oh, Lord.... Look at what they're SAYING.

Zezima: I never thought I could be happier until I met you.

Elianestp: I have everything I need now.

Zezima: You've changed my life... I'm sure the future can be even better.

Elianestp: I love you Peter <3>

Gizzengard2: I think I'm gonna cry.

-.- Really?

I've been more aroused by G-Rated Disney movies....

What is this woman smoking? :lol:

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

Sitting around and being inactive does NOT make you fat. I'll argue this with you until the end of time. If you think sitting around and being inactive DOES make you fat, you are officially insane and stupid...

What does make you fat is the KIND food you eat. KIND! NOT amount! Again, you can eat a truck-load of food every day and never become fat, provided it is quality, healthy food such as salads composed of lettuce, cucumber, and tomato, and other vegetables, fruits and plants.

Dairy products are not good for the human body, and neither is meat, although they can provide some nutrition, fruits and vegetables are far better suited to our digestive system. If you must eat meat, I'd recommend fish, it's much more compatible with our systems than "traditional" meats, of which red ones like steak and beef are especially bad.

I have more experience with health and nutrition than most of you on this forum will ever have, and don't even try to debate it with me. I will simply ignore you. This is my ONLY post regarding this matter, on this thread.

As a concrete example, I never exercise, ever. I haven't exercised in close to 3 or 4 years now. I also eat a lot of food; I eat constantly. And guess the result? I am 178 cm tall, 54 kg, which, according to Wikipedia, equates to a BMI classified as "underweight". Of course these BMI things aren't always accurate, but I'm stick thin, put it that way.

The reason for these "mysterious" results? I eat healthy foods, and lots of them.

If you want to be healthy and thin, eat plenty of fruits and vegetables and do not consume sugar, high fructose corn syrup, dairy products (or at least keep them to a minimum), most baked goods, pasta (rice is better, and brown rice is better than white rice), or really anything that isn't classified as "natural". There's a reason most Americans are fat and in the hospital all the time. They eat greasy, sloppy disgusting food at places like McDonalds every day, which provides no nutritional value, and hardly eat fruits or vegetables.

On the other hand, people from places like pre-WW2 Japan (modern Japan too, for the most part), and modern day Puerto Rico are never sick and are healthy. I have a few friends from Puerto Rico; I love hearing their stories of the jungles rich with ripe fruits, which dwarf in quality the chemical-laden produce sold in the supermarkets of most nations. But still, they're better than nothing, and eating chemical-laden fruit from your local supermarket is a HELL of a lot better than crackers, meat and macaroni.

Now, I'm not saying that exercise is bad nor am I saying it isn't benefical. What I am saying is that lack of exercise does NOT make you fat. Exercise builds muscle and stimulates the body. Eating nutritional food keeps you thin and healthy. Exercise and food serve two completely different purposes. You can exercise 24/7 and eat disgusting sloppy American McDonalds food all, and you'll be fat as a pig, guaranteed. Now I don't want to ever hear that lack of exercise = obesity ever again.

As I write this post, I am chewing a raw tomato. Far more delicious than ice cream, and if you disagree it's only because your taste buds are perverted from being conditioned with that type of food for so long (along with cultural ties as well). Farewall, I shall now enjoy my tomato.

I'm not really sure why, but I have an instant like for you. I guess it's because you are apparently not [developmentally delayed]ed like everyone else I know.

Your post made me smile even though you said my taste buds are perverted because I don't like tomatoes.

[hide=Stats]Jacobrodrig4.png[/hide]

[hide=Total Exp Today]Jacobrodrig4.png[/hide]

Talk on the phone for hours with schoolmates and you have an active social life.

Raid naxx with some schoolmates on WoW and you're a fat menace to society with no ambition or motivation.

I should totally go out and eat [wagon] loads of sharks now, because they're good food and plentiful to find!

I stopped taking it seriously after she cited Encyclopedia Dramatica. Seriously...

YOU ENJOY YOUR TOMATO JARD! :thumbsup: I'll have my ice cream thank you.

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

This reminds me of how they changed Cookie Monster from Sesame Street. He now doesn't eat cookies because of fears that he'd influence children to consume massive amounts of cookies. >.< This I can see being reasonable in screaming about. But 28 swordfish? How many of us actually eat swordfish on a daily bass in real life? How many of us inhale 28 large pizzas a day? How many of us even bother to COOK most of the stuff RuneScape has in real life?

Most kids don't even know where to get half of this stuff. If they have TV dinners, they're not going to eat more than two or three of them at a time probably just because on RuneScape their character eats a dozen servings of chicken or stew. :-?

I love how some of the insults in the game include accusing each other of being obese... -_-'

I've been consistently at the same weight since about 18 or so. A few weight fluctuations occurred of course, but mainly due to the dormitory food (which I then adjusted to so that I was able to go back down to my normal weight AND make sure I've eaten enough), not because I spent my free time playing RuneScape. :P

[hide=]

Sitting around and being inactive does NOT make you fat. I'll argue this with you until the end of time. If you think sitting around and being inactive DOES make you fat, you are officially insane and stupid...

What does make you fat is the KIND food you eat. KIND! NOT amount! Again, you can eat a truck-load of food every day and never become fat, provided it is quality, healthy food such as salads composed of lettuce, cucumber, and tomato, and other vegetables, fruits and plants.

Dairy products are not good for the human body, and neither is meat, although they can provide some nutrition, fruits and vegetables are far better suited to our digestive system. If you must eat meat, I'd recommend fish, it's much more compatible with our systems than "traditional" meats, of which red ones like steak and beef are especially bad.

I have more experience with health and nutrition than most of you on this forum will ever have, and don't even try to debate it with me. I will simply ignore you. This is my ONLY post regarding this matter, on this thread.

As a concrete example, I never exercise, ever. I haven't exercised in close to 3 or 4 years now. I also eat a lot of food; I eat constantly. And guess the result? I am 178 cm tall, 54 kg, which, according to Wikipedia, equates to a BMI classified as "underweight". Of course these BMI things aren't always accurate, but I'm stick thin, put it that way.

The reason for these "mysterious" results? I eat healthy foods, and lots of them.

If you want to be healthy and thin, eat plenty of fruits and vegetables and do not consume sugar, high fructose corn syrup, dairy products (or at least keep them to a minimum), most baked goods, pasta (rice is better, and brown rice is better than white rice), or really anything that isn't classified as "natural". There's a reason most Americans are fat and in the hospital all the time. They eat greasy, sloppy disgusting food at places like McDonalds every day, which provides no nutritional value, and hardly eat fruits or vegetables.

On the other hand, people from places like pre-WW2 Japan (modern Japan too, for the most part), and modern day Puerto Rico are never sick and are healthy. I have a few friends from Puerto Rico; I love hearing their stories of the jungles rich with ripe fruits, which dwarf in quality the chemical-laden produce sold in the supermarkets of most nations. But still, they're better than nothing, and eating chemical-laden fruit from your local supermarket is a HELL of a lot better than crackers, meat and macaroni.

Now, I'm not saying that exercise is bad nor am I saying it isn't benefical. What I am saying is that lack of exercise does NOT make you fat. Exercise builds muscle and stimulates the body. Eating nutritional food keeps you thin and healthy. Exercise and food serve two completely different purposes. You can exercise 24/7 and eat disgusting sloppy American McDonalds food all, and you'll be fat as a pig, guaranteed. Now I don't want to ever hear that lack of exercise = obesity ever again.

As I write this post, I am chewing a raw tomato. Far more delicious than ice cream, and if you disagree it's only because your taste buds are perverted from being conditioned with that type of food for so long (along with cultural ties as well). Farewall, I shall now enjoy my tomato.

I'm not really sure why, but I have an instant like for you. I guess it's because you are apparently not [developmentally delayed] like everyone else I know.

Your post made me smile even though you said my taste buds are perverted because I don't like tomatoes.

[/hide]

I agree for the most part, but a few things there are inaccurate and even wrong.

First, you can't live off vegetables and fruits. You CAN do that physically, but it's not very healthy. The human body needs vitamins (most found in fruits, ofcourse, but some vitamins like the very important B12, and iron (iron is NOT a vitamin) comes from meat, and is very hard to obtain from other foods, which is why so many vegetarians are anemic), calcium (which comes purely from dairy products, and is absolutly necessary for your bones!), carbohydrate (there are some vegetables and fruits that give carbons such as corn, potatoes and rice, so that's not much of a problem there), salts, protein, and, believe it or not, fats.

That's right, your body NEEDS fats. Obviously your body doesn't need much of it, but it needs it, especialy when eating dairy products (for the simple reason that for calcium to be affective, it has to be eaten along with fats). That being said, I must also say that if you really do eat only vegetables and fruits, you are probably not healthy, and should see a doctor.

One more point I'd like to talk about is the lack of delicious food. I'd assume around 90%, or even more, of the dietitians in the world would even SUGGEST that you eat something tasty yet not so healthy atleast once a day. There's a very simple reason for that- Most people who go to dietitians, go because they're overweight and love eating tasty, delicious, unhealthy foods. Dietitians would like you to eat one bar of choclate every once in a while so that you won't tempt yourself to eat a whole cake. Whenever they suggest that kind of thing, they also say that you must promise not to eat more than you're allowed to.

I really do hope that you were just exaggerating when you said you only eat fruits and vegetables, because as healthy as these may be, they're firmly not enough. Your body does need meat, dairy products and whatnot.

A little saying, that goes very well with anything that has to do with nutrition- Too much of anything cannot do any good.

Sorry it was mostly OT, and I hope you had a good read :).

Edit: I forgot to mention exercise.

It's true that the lack of exercise does not make you any more fat than you currently are, but:

A. In order to lose fat you'd want to exercise, and a lot.

B. The lack of exercise may not make you overweight, but it's absolutly, 100%, necessary for a healthy life. Especialy running, swimming, or any other exercise that works on your heart and lungs. Believe it or not but this would delay or even direct to none existent any chance you may have had to have a stroke or a heart attack. Ofcourse exercise is not enough for that, but it does a great deal of help.

C. A muscular, well trained body, tends to become sick a lot less than an atrophied body.

D. You must admit a 6 pack, muscular guy is hot :D :o , or that a thin girl with no extra fat is aswell.

This reminds me of how they changed Cookie Monster from Sesame Street. He now doesn't eat cookies because of fears that he'd influence children to consume massive amounts of cookies. >.<

that was a rumor, it's not true. cookie monster still eats cookies, he just also eats fruits and vegetables.(to be honest he always did, I have a book from when i was little when he, bert, and ernie make a pot of soup and he gulps it all down.)

[hide]

Damnit, I tripped over Magzar's half inflated blow-up doll and hurt myself. I wish he wouldn't leave that thing lying around. -.-

[/hide]

[hide]

[hide=]

I'm not really sure why, but I have an instant like for you. I guess it's because you are apparently not [developmentally delayed] like everyone else I know.

[/hide]

I agree for the most part, but a few things there are inaccurate and even wrong.

First, you can't live off vegetables and fruits. You CAN do that physically, but it's not very healthy. The human body needs vitamins (most found in fruits, ofcourse, but some vitamins like the very important B12, and iron (iron is NOT a vitamin) comes from meat, and is very hard to obtain from other foods, which is why so many vegetarians are anemic), calcium (which comes purely from dairy products, and is absolutly necessary for your bones!), carbohydrate (there are some vegetables and fruits that give carbons such as corn, potatoes and rice, so that's not much of a problem there), salts, protein, and, believe it or not, fats.

That's right, your body NEEDS fats. Obviously your body doesn't need much of it, but it needs it, especialy when eating dairy products (for the simple reason that for calcium to be affective, it has to be eaten along with fats). That being said, I must also say that if you really do eat only vegetables and fruits, you are probably not healthy, and should see a doctor.

One more point I'd like to talk about is the lack of delicious food. I'd assume around 90%, or even more, of the dietitians in the world would even SUGGEST that you eat something tasty yet not so healthy atleast once a day. There's a very simple reason for that- Most people who go to dietitians, go because they're overweight and love eating tasty, delicious, unhealthy foods. Dietitians would like you to eat one bar of choclate every once in a while so that you won't tempt yourself to eat a whole cake. Whenever they suggest that kind of thing, they also say that you must promise not to eat more than you're allowed to.

I really do hope that you were just exaggerating when you said you only eat fruits and vegetables, because as healthy as these may be, they're firmly not enough. Your body does need meat, dairy products and whatnot.

A little saying, that goes very well with anything that has to do with nutrition- Too much of anything cannot do any good.

Sorry it was mostly OT, and I hope you had a good read :).

Edit: I forgot to mention exercise.

It's true that the lack of exercise does not make you any more fat than you currently are, but:

A. In order to lose fat you'd want to exercise, and a lot.

B. The lack of exercise may not make you overweight, but it's absolutly, 100%, necessary for a healthy life. Especialy running, swimming, or any other exercise that works on your heart and lungs. Believe it or not but this would delay or even direct to none existent any chance you may have had to have a stroke or a heart attack. Ofcourse exercise is not enough for that, but it does a great deal of help.

C. A muscular, well trained body, tends to become sick a lot less than an atrophied body.

D. You must admit a 6 pack, muscular guy is hot :D :o , or that a thin girl with no extra fat is aswell.

[/hide]

Quite right. A diet of fruits and vegetables alone is not healthy at all. The best diet is a balanced one. Calcium from dairy is an absolute must, you also need the protein and iron provided by meat. There is a reason humans have canines and incisors, and that reason is we are omnivores. Sure you can take supplements for the things fruits and vegetables can't provide for you, but they're really no substitute for the real thing. There really is no supplement for fats(lipids) that i'm aware of, and yes you need those too.

To say you don't need to exercise to be healthy is bloody ludicrous as well. If you eat constantly, but do nothing but sit on your [wagon] all day, regardless of what you eat, you are going to gain weight.

Another important factor you fail to address is metabolism. Yours may be exceptionally fast, but that doesn't mean everyone's is. Metabolism plays a huge role in weight, someone with a slow metabolism could eat only moderately and exercise, and still gain weight.

[hide]

Damnit, I tripped over Magzar's half inflated blow-up doll and hurt myself. I wish he wouldn't leave that thing lying around. -.-

[/hide]

I think this saying sums up everyones' thoughts on nutrition: Everything in moderation

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

I'm sorry for the way that person thinks because the must be dis functional! kids find games helpful for them to grow in their life. I started playing runecape at age 8 and my parents have ALWAYS had a time limit on how long i could "play" on the computer or console or what ever. This Person needs some serious help or thave some kids to experience how they grow and project throw life...

Is Back After About 2 Months!!

75 WOODCUTTING | 50 CRAFTING | 82 COOKING| 61 Fishing | 48 Combat

OUR MAIN JOB IS NOT TO SEE WHAT LIES DIMLY IN THE DISTANCE, BUT TO DO WHAT LIES CLEARLY AT HAND

KEEPING A SECRET WITH THREE PEOPLE IS OK, IF TWO OF THEM ARE DEAD.

....IM NOT CRAZY, IM JUST A LITTLE.....CUT OFF FROM THE SANE WORLD.......

Let's seeee...

I'm out of shape. BEEN out of shape for longer than five years, people! Wasn't just RuneScape!

... Although REALLY, RuneScape didn't help. I'm not overweight though! BMI 20, better than some girls my age. *cough*anorexiaisnotaproblemformebutforgettingtoeatandstayinguptoolatefersuuure*cough*

ON to the other stuff:

FOOD. I was thinking about that... You know how the hp cap is 99? Our characters are DEMI-GODS. DEMI-GODS! 'Cause shrimps heal 7 hitpoints, and that is the hitpoints of the 'average' npc human running around. Guards are pwnage... anything more is getting into magic range.

... So a meal of shrimps is enough to save you from DEATH'S DOOR.

Think about it.

Aaaand the bad lessons: I will repeat what someone ELSE said. Agility -- makes me want to go bounce up and down and bother my mum until she drags us off on a walk. Castle Wars? Not enough sibs to play, unfortunately (orrrr maybe not heh), but Capture the Flag NEEDS teamwork- and oh HECK yes it's FUN.

Aaaand the BEER. I look forward to getting plastered eventually... ONCE. When I'm NINETEEN. Because I'll try almost ANYTHING once. Howeverrr, other than that the most alcohol I've been in contact with IRL is tasting the stuff my mum's drinking... Enough that I can say with certainty that I think beer tastes bad. Cider, on the other hand... :D

Balance may be power, but chaos is still pretty damn fun.

Lielac.png

Canada can't be second rate, polar bears are their main mode of transportation.

Cider, on the other hand... :D

Heck yes! :thumbsup:

Cider + Great Big Sea + small venue downtown = WTF happened last night??? :uhh:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

This reminds me of how they changed Cookie Monster from Sesame Street. He now doesn't eat cookies because of fears that he'd influence children to consume massive amounts of cookies. >.<

that was a rumor, it's not true. cookie monster still eats cookies, he just also eats fruits and vegetables.(to be honest he always did, I have a book from when i was little when he, bert, and ernie make a pot of soup and he gulps it all down.)

Sorry, missed a word in my sentence. I meant to put "He now doesn't just eat cookies..." etc. :P

I have seen videos of people gulping down an entire inventory of swordfish in a losing battle. Younger players can take this in a bad light. They can suddenly be brainwashed that eating immense amounts of food can help them live longer or heal faster from a simple cut or bruise. And that 'brain stamp' the game causes can harm their lives, making them obese and shunned by society for it. And they may eventually be stuck in that rut of constantly being laughed at for how they look, and refuse to even go outside and exercise, much less lead a normal life.

This is why there needs to be an intelligence requirement to join the internet -.-

wl7w9j.png

Someone click on the [bleep]ing link. Please. That is all I ask of you. Right above this article, you will see this (emphasis mine):

DISCLAIMER: The content posted in this articles may or may not represent my actual beliefs, some articles may simply be made for satirical purposes or be based on actual facts. If you find any of my posts offensive, immediately send it to your friends and enemies to read, and tell them to do the same.

It might not be good satire, but that's what it is. That's why context is important. WHY IS THAT NOT IN THE FIRST POST?

I see one other person noticed that in seven pages. Why did no one else in seven pages think to even click the link?

You're treating bad satire like someone's actual opinion. We've given this piece far more attention than it deserves.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

MischlingsSH.png

Why do you think a lot of people that play videogames or runescape are fat. THere is always some truth to stereotypes. If you eat fast food and do nothing but sit all day, it certainly won't make you fit.

And notice how it says "may or may not" that means you have to distinguish the sattire. Although somethings may be satirized others may not.

smallsigr.jpg

And notice how it says "may or may not" that means you have to distinguish the sattire. Although somethings may be satirized others may not.

And there is reason to think that someone out there honestly believes this [cabbage]? I don't see where the hell someone sees the author taking herself seriously in all this mess.

Give me some proof that the author actually believes this. I want to see it. There's no reason to take this article seriously that I can see.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

MischlingsSH.png