Tip.it

kingmickez25

So after looking at a admins avatar i noticed that theres a symbol that says rune tips. (Yea Yea noob whats your point) So were did they get tip it from? Shouldnt the symbol be realting to what the sites called (i know not always but in most times) Anyone got some Insight. or is this just a dumb question

Kingmickez25.png

The Italian host is simply because the site owner (Silverion) is Italian. Tip.It is not exclusively a Runescape fansite. In the early days, as early as 2001, Tip.It also had subsections for Asheron's Call and Dark Age of Camelot. For a long time Runescape was the only game the site supported, but now we also have a section for Lord of the Rings Online. Rune Tips just has a better ring to it than Runescape Tips :P

The Italian host is simply because the site owner (Silverion) is Italian. Tip.It is not exclusively a Runescape fansite. In the early days, as early as 2001, Tip.It also had subsections for Asheron's Call and Dark Age of Camelot. For a long time Runescape was the only game the site supported, but now we also have a section for Lord of the Rings Online. Rune Tips just has a better ring to it than Runescape Tips :P

Necromagus didn't post in blue. This is a special post. The sky is falling.

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Pureprayer, you're awesome.

I only post in blue when I need to yell at people, I am allowed to post in a non-official function :P

If you yell in blue, then what do you do on red?

Chuck Norris dies.

I have always found the sites name to be interesting. Rune Tips makes more sense than the random (yet freaking sweat!) url Tip.it

nodiehytnew.png
RIP Michaelangelopolous
Thanks to cowboy14 for the pimp sig!

I think it is ironic that since the owner lives in Italy, and the domain ends in .it.. that it sounds like tip.it.. Tip It urggg

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

Ive always wondered why it was .it , that's crazy [garden tool] wouldve never thought it was italian lol

I remember back in the day when you went to tip.it and you had to click on runescape or diablo i think, or sumthing else lol

Omg-1.jpg

Pk_i_n_y_o_u.png

I'm intrigued by this "Lord of the rings online" section you say we have.

Before i recall there was an index page with asheron thingy or runescape to click on but these days tip.it directs you straight to runescape, so I wonder how this other section is found?

But yeah the site is called rune tips officialy.

But tip.it is the address as it hosted on a Italian server and tip.it has a better ring to it and encompasses all aspects of the site, menaing all sections old and new they produce. I mean with any luck we'll be seeing a mechscape section emerging in a few months

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Before i recall there was an index page with asheron thingy or runescape to click on but these days tip.it directs you straight to runescape, so I wonder how this other section is found?

I think they removed it? I remember back in the days, when typing in www.tip.it/runescape straight away.

I think they removed it? I remember back in the days, when typing in http://www.tip.it/runescape straight away.

Read like 3 posts above mine where a tip.it admin directly said bk in 01 they had 3 sections which went but NOW we also have a lord of the rings online section.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Never knew about the Italian part. :o

I thought it was just a custom URL that could be said to make people look cool.

"Where can I mine Rune Essence?"

"Tip it"

I think they removed it? I remember back in the days, when typing in http://www.tip.it/runescape straight away.

Read like 3 posts above mine where a tip.it admin directly said bk in 01 they had 3 sections which went but NOW we also have a lord of the rings online section.

http://lotro.tip.it/ There's the link. It's just for the online game. :thumbup:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

I've learned something new today.

And doesn't Tip.it just roll right off the tongue? :D

And right through the RS censor?

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

I remeber when I had only played runescape for a few days, a friend told me about tip.it.

I didnt believe it for a secound, and guessed that the domain name of tip.it would of been taken long ago due to how awsome it sounds.

I felt like a right [cabbage] when I typed out the url to find this site.

tipit_grid1.png

2,274th person to 99 mining