Runescape HD new gameplay video

nerbne

Just got a white space when I tried to watch it. Might be the fact that I fresh-installed Windows on this the other day... why not just link to the video?

Just got a white space when I tried to watch it. Might be the fact that I fresh-installed Windows on this the other day... why not just link to the video?

Thanks for the tip I just edited the first post with a link to the Video :)

Meh.. bit of a mixed bag really,

Some of the cutscenes looked nice but alot of the game play parts just looked a bit weird. Tbh Ive seen better Rs videos on Tif than that.

Theres a fine line between not listening and not caring,

I like to think I walk this line every day.

Pinning blame on Jagex is like trying to put pants on an old man.

You both know he needs them, but he'll just keep dancing around, avoiding them at all costs.

That video would've left alot of question marks in my mind if I didn't have the first clue what the game was like. :?

One thing bothered me - why was the character in the video ALWAYS running around!?! Also, there was no brief listing of game features (whats a promo video without one!!!), no real action... just running around / swimming / boring ape atoll course... etc... and a bit of pest control / fight pits. To be honest, I wouldn't play runescape if I had to make a decision based on this promotional video here. It just didn't quite succeed in doing what it was meant to do - advertise the game. It failed. :|

dontfearthereaper2.png

Not really exciting. They try to cover up the combat system by inserting ridiculous amounts of scenes where players are just randomly walking around (or sledding #-o ).

Not to be rude, but I could make a much better video. I think they missed all the cool-looking scenes in Runescape. They could have showed a Bandos mass team, or perhaps world 145 at the obelisk in soul wars, or a player dueling Jad. All those scenes are much more attractice than... sledding...

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Well, the positive side for the video was that it had a diverse selection of scenes, promoting a ton of stuff to do. Nevermind the fact that some of the scenes were repeats of previous scenes.

Anyway, I cried a little bit at the fact that there was a Gnomecopter scene in there, even though Jagex removed that tad bit of gameplay. :(

It was idiotic how Jagex wanted to show how appealing runescape is by adding the sledding scene as well as the underwater scene and also the ape scene. If they wanted to grab the attention of new players they should've put more fighting and war clanning scenes.

This is what Jagex has been doing, insted of good updates, Making the music for this video.

Makes sense now...

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang