Susan Boyle - She is simply amazing

XxTearGodxX

If you haven't heard this woman sing, I highly suggest you do she has an absolute beautiful voice and I can guarantee you'll be touched by her lovely voice. She is 47 years old went on Britain's Got Talent and sung her heart out, stunned the audience and left Simon Cowell speechless.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8 ... re=related

xxteargodxx.png

Sweet.

Instant admiration.

Though the best act I've seen has to be the bhangra/jackson dance routine. Cultural pride, y'see.

But I don't want to go among mad people!

Oh, you can't help that. We're all mad here..."

My photo teacher showed me in class. That is crazy.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Ah, I saw this on another forum. Totally wasn't what I expected but that's what I get for judging them :P.

Though the best act I've seen has to be the bhangra/jackson dance routine. Cultural pride, y'see.

You and me brother.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I didn't expect her voice to be that amazing. Its interesting how someone like Susan Boyle, who isn't the prettiest person in the world, sings her heart out without lip-synching or using voice synths and stuns people. Makes me can't stand Paris Hilton's "music" career even more.

safari20hat11.jpg

We should euthanize anyone who lacks the capability to contribute to society in any way.

Please don't elect this man for president in 2012

Wow, she is so amazing she makes me want to cry.

I love it how there are so many skeptical people to begin with (even I was a bit skeptical) and then they get owned in the face with her voice.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

She's not good looking and she's got a good voice. Woohoo.

Jesus, she's 40 and never been kissed. Can't wait to see the biopicture.

At the end of the video now, it's like a deleted scene from Forrest Gump.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

She's not THAT good...it's just the fact that nobody expected it from her that's hyping her up. Her story is amazing, her personality is amazing, her singing is closer to good than it is to amazing.

May the presents of our lord and savior, Santa, be with you this holiday season!

First annual Clausmas - 2009 December 25

• 2 weeks later...

She's really good, and if she can get a standing ovation from Simon Cowell AND become a celebrity in her own right after the audition stage, that's telling you something.

My legions of fans:

thestigclipboard.png

Performance was completely ruined by the stupid exageration of everything done on that show. Why the hell do we need to cut to Ant and Dec to see their reactions halfway through, and she's almost drowned out by the audience. She's got a very good voice (although nothing uniquely amazing) but I hate that program.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

Apparently Cameron MacIntosh, producer of the original Les Miserable stage production said "Vocally it is one of the best versions of the song I've ever heard. Touching, thrilling and uplifting."

She's got a great voice. I'm happy for her.

2009rb9.jpg

She's got an amazing voice and i wish her all the best. Seems nice and down to earth.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Wow. That was an amazing voice, and very unexpected. And wtf, that video's been up for like a week (maybe 2) and it has 45M views. The most viewed video (which is surprisingly Girlfriend by Avril Lavigne) all time has 118M views.

And to all the haters saying it's overhyped or whatever, this woman knew that she wouldn't be getting a warm welcome, and she knew how the crowd was reacting when she was introducing herself, and I think that she is incredibly happy with the crowd reaction, and she has the right to.