Mother gives birth to a baby with Anencephaly.

whiteguy

No, the Nazis believed the Jews were secretly waging a war against them. To paraphrase a quote from Adolph Hitler "Moscow is run by a bunch of Jewish, Bolshevik wire-pullers."

They didn't just believe that the world would be a better place, they believed it would be a perfect, [Caution]-led Germanic nation. I believe that a world without these genetic diseases a healthier world. Care to argue?

It's still mass murder to make a "better world" no matter how you word it.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, the Nazis believed the Jews were secretly waging a war against them. To paraphrase a quote from Adolph Hitler "Moscow is run by a bunch of Jewish, Bolshevik wire-pullers."

They didn't just believe that the world would be a better place, they believed it would be a perfect, [Caution]-led Germanic nation. I believe that a world without these genetic diseases a healthier world. Care to argue?

It's still mass murder to make a "better world" no matter how you word it.

All you really did was change the target. Especially since the diseases aren't necessarily inheritable, all you'd be doing is killing them until the next one is born, where you should be researching prevention for them (EX: What makes the mistake in the chromosomes that leads to Down Syndrome and how can it be avoided?)

I believe that a world without these genetic diseases a healthier world. Care to argue?

You're right, it would be healthier but you forgot to add the part where you think we should kill people in order to get to this point.

I believe that a world without these genetic diseases a healthier world. Care to argue?

You're right, it would be healthier but you forgot to add the part where you think we should kill people in order to get to this point.

So the ends justify the means, by Robert's logic?

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

for our blue and pure world!

anyone who gets the reference gets a cookie!

seriously all you people who say that we should just kill off everyone with downs and other disorders sicken me. I'm a swimming instructor and i actually prefer to work with mentally handicapped people just because each is different and i had one student once who was only 12 with downs but could swim better then i could. And saying that people with downs syndrom don't contribute to the world? i've heard of people with mental disabilites who have perfect memory and can carve, paint, draw, ect an image perfectly even if they only see it once. If you care to continue this argument i'm just going to say that we should kill off all of the artists and musicians as well.

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

1. Do you even know what autism and downs syndrome are and how they "work"? Even if you killed everyone with it and their whole families today then the number of people being born with it would not change. Also, autism affects different people with it differently - you do know it's speculated that some of the greatest scientists had some form of autism?

2. Well you sure seem to support many of their policies.

No two people who have Autism or Aspergers are the same so good on you for saying that. In fact many born with either Autism or Aspergers may lack in some social skills but have incredibly high IQ's, especially in their area of interest :D In fact Suziangel would be a great person to speak to about this.

hey, if that's all you came here to say, then it counts as spam. and judging from your response about kids in general and our confrontations we've had, i'd say my response is pretty accurate. also, i believe i'm very much allowed to guess other people's posts, i didn't put you in a bad light or anything like that. so whatever.

Firstly, I've already answered the topic. Secondly if my post is spam then so is your second post in response to sword. Thirdly, we've already spoken about this on two other occasions through PM, unsuccessfully. Lastly, I'd have to say you're pretty darn inaccurate and you shouldn't go preaching how accurate you think you are to the person who knows themselves best. When someone asks you to stop a certain behaviour because it upsets them and you repeat it, it's called harassment. If you want the use of the PM system, then I suggest you send your reply there and start using it yourself. It's really quite simple, leave me alone and don't post on my behalf again. Then everything will be super duper 8-)

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

1. Do you even know what autism and downs syndrome are and how they "work"? Even if you killed everyone with it and their whole families today then the number of people being born with it would not change. Also, autism affects different people with it differently - you do know it's speculated that some of the greatest scientists had some form of autism?

2. Well you sure seem to support many of their policies.

No two people who have Autism or Aspergers are the same so good on you for saying that. In fact many born with either Autism or Aspergers may lack in some social skills but have incredibly high IQ's, especially in their area of interest :D In fact Suziangel would be a great person to speak to about this.

hey, if that's all you came here to say, then it counts as spam. and judging from your response about kids in general and our confrontations we've had, i'd say my response is pretty accurate. also, i believe i'm very much allowed to guess other people's posts, i didn't put you in a bad light or anything like that. so whatever.

Firstly, I've already answered the topic. Secondly if my post is spam then so is your second post in response to sword. Thirdly, we've already spoken about this on two other occasions through PM, unsuccessfully. Lastly, I'd have to say you're pretty darn inaccurate and you shouldn't go preaching how accurate you think you are to the person who knows themselves best. When someone asks you to stop a certain behaviour because it upsets them and you repeat it, it's called harassment. If you want the use of the PM system, then I suggest you send your reply there and start using it yourself. It's really quite simple, leave me alone and don't post on my behalf again. Then everything will be super duper 8-)

Goddess,on the topic of autism,your very right about that,i have a few friends,but i have very creative ideas and stuff :P

i would explain it here but its hard for me to word it out right here

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

Goddess,on the topic of autism,your very right about that,i have a few friends,but i have very creative ideas and stuff :P

Well I think you're awesome and the world would be a sad place without you if the other guy had things his way :D Funny you mention the wording, that's another common trait. Sometimes people have a hard time trying to identify their feelings. My partner has mild aspergers which is kinda similar. One of the hardest workers I've ever met had Autism, she could only do 1 task at a time but once she remembered it, she never forgot and did a much better job than anyone else.

It makes me feel sad when people under estimate people with mental illness or a disability. From my experience with down syndrome people I've come to learn that they have INCREDIBLE memories! For example one guy recognized every face he looked at, another remembered the number plates of everyone who worked at Woolworths and another had great strength in fact a little too much, he pushed the trolleys straight through a glass window :-#

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

Well I think you're awesome and the world would be a sad place without you if the other guy had things his way :D Funny you mention the wording, that's another common trait. Sometimes people have a hard time trying to identify their feelings. My partner has mild aspergers which is kinda similar. One of the hardest workers I've ever met had Autism, she could only do 1 task at a time but once she remembered it, she never forgot and did a much better job than anyone else.

It makes me feel sad when people under estimate people with mental illness or a disability. From my experience with down syndrome people I've come to learn that they have INCREDIBLE memories! For example one guy recognized every face he looked at, another remembered the number plates of everyone who worked at Woolworths and another had great strength in fact a little too much, he pushed the trolleys straight through a glass window :-#

i recently read a book in class where the main character had aspergers, and he could replay hes memories in his head as if he was there at the time. he also was extremely good at maths, at the age of 15 he was doing maths that i couldnt even comprehend and im not that bad at maths.

my mum also knows another person that can look at a brick wall and tell you how many bricks are in it without counting them.

Pit_Guardian.png

Gamertag: EFs Predator.

Games I play: Halo 3, Halo wars.

And the reason Down Syndrome got brought in is because someone wants to kill all those with mental handicaps, such as Down Syndrome, to "help" the economy in the future.

I have loads of people with down syndrom as loyal customers, and they all work (very different jobs as well), so whoever says that they don't do anything else than sitting on their [wagon] all day: it's nonsense. Also, what about all the people who work in this field? What would happen to them if you exterminate all people with a handicap? Maybe you can throw them in the pit as well, since supporting all those workless people costs a lot.

I realize you didn't say this, Sworddude, it's more aimed at whoeever said it. :)

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Robert, you and your views are sickening, yet you claim to not hold Nazi ideals? You want to euthanize those who can't control whether they inherit mental defects, physical defects or accidents that occur in life rendering them unable to "contribute to society". If the only way you value life is through someone's contribution to society, I truly hope you never hold any form of power or influence.

I would view you on the same par as Nazi's, pure scum. You want to hold a genocide against people who can't control what they inherit. No matter how you phrase or word your views, I and seemingly a lot of OT regulars would view you and your views as scum. If you had a relative in that position, you might understand how insulting and upsetting your views sound.

Robert, you and your views are sickening, yet you claim to not hold Nazi ideals? You want to euthanize those who can't control whether they inherit mental defects, physical defects or accidents that occur in life rendering them unable to "contribute to society". If the only way you value life is through someone's contribution to society, I truly hope you never hold any form of power or influence.

I would view you on the same par as Nazi's, pure scum. You want to hold a genocide against people who can't control what they inherit. No matter how you phrase or word your views, I and seemingly a lot of OT regulars would view you and your views as scum. If you had a relative in that position, you might understand how insulting and upsetting your views sound.

You shouldn't need a relative in that postion in order to see how insulting and upsetting his views are. Some basic compassion for other humans should be enough to stop any form of genocide, whether the people are handicapped or not.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

De Sable--

Why jump straight to killing? If your point is to cleanse the gene pool of debilitating disease, why not just mass sterilization?

Wait, we don't even need that. Gene therapy will be or already is available for several diseases, and others are being cataloged and analyzed. We can heal the holes in our pool without robbing someone of the chance to continue their bloodline (it's important to some people : /).

Why kill? Or do you really think they have a great negative impact of society's productivity?

Also, as many have stated, Down's Syndrome is a spontaneous defect that isn't really heritable.

But I don't want to go among mad people!

Oh, you can't help that. We're all mad here..."

Why kill? Or do you really think they have a great negative impact of society's productivity?

Exactly, they don't have a negative impact on society's productivity at all, they won't have any sort of impact on it. And even if a baby is an empty shell, it's ALIVE, just because he/she might not be able to feel you kill it, at the end of the day it counts as murder.

My legions of fans:

thestigclipboard.png

Arguing against sick eugenics therioes?

Technically, it makes perfect sence to kill everyone who doesn't contribute to society. So, really, regardless of all of that "right and wrong" nonsense, we need to put down all people who are deemed ineffecient by the government, and we need to do it now.

Now, we could examine the argument that there are some of those "moral" things that override what is technically correct, but that is a bunch of redneck backwater nonsense.

If you disagree with me, you are an "anti-intellectual". If you give a flying [bleep], please type 287 in your next message.

[NOTE]

thedayrsdieddp8fv1cq2.png

Disgruntled, Ignorant, Rude, Obnoxious, over-the-top, unreasonable Ex-PKer

Drops: Abby Whips:13/ Black Mask: 38/ Dark Bow:3

Technically, it makes perfect sence to kill everyone who doesn't contribute to society. So, really, regardless of all of that "right and wrong" nonsense, we need to put down all people who are deemed ineffecient by the government, and we need to do it now.

Now, we could examine the argument that there are some of those "moral" things that override what is technically correct, but that is a bunch of redneck backwater nonsense.

If you disagree with me, you are an "anti-intellectual". If you give a flying [bleep], please type 287 in your next message.

While killing everone who doesn't "contribute" to society is technically a smart decision. However to do so is not a wise decision. Trust me when I say these "backwater rednecks" would start a rebellion which would lead to the destruction of most of society. Do not poke the drunken imbeciles with a stick cause we'll get ya. On another note, wouldn't killing those that don't contribute to society include most, if not all, politicians.

wailord.png

If you choose your beliefs/lifestyle simply based on what your parents want, then you are a weak minded individual and are not even worthy of calling yourself a person.

While killing everone who doesn't "contribute" to society is technically a smart decision. However to do so is not a wise decision. Trust me when I say these "backwater rednecks" would start a rebellion which would lead to the destruction of most of society. Do not poke the drunken imbeciles with a stick cause we'll get ya. On another note, wouldn't killing those that don't contribute to society include most, if not all, politicians.

POST WAS SARCASM

thedayrsdieddp8fv1cq2.png

Disgruntled, Ignorant, Rude, Obnoxious, over-the-top, unreasonable Ex-PKer

Drops: Abby Whips:13/ Black Mask: 38/ Dark Bow:3

My initial idea would be to euthanize it (kill is such a nasty word). Since it can't actually do anything (it can breath and reacts to touch etc, but it will never be able to gain any sense of a 'normal life' as we would call it). However, I am not for killing people just because they have mental defects/physical defects. I only adopt this opinion on this case because the baby will never be able to perform any functions that we would consider normal. But, it is not suffering, as it cannot feel pain, and it also has no consent in anything (and never will), which is why I also agree with the mother.

Oh come on. This is worse than abortion since the fetus has a chance at something, but this baby is not gonna be able to become anything at all.

But after reading her blog....

So to all of you who sent me hate mail and to all of you who are posting cruel things about my daughter on the internet, I hope your demons are on their way out... You can't expect to say such things about one of God's precious little children and then go unpunished, so I would repent if I were you... or you're in for it. You people posting vile things on the internet about my daughter, you are IN for it. There is a place for people with such hatred and perversion in their hearts, and believe me, it's not a place where you want to go. But that is where you are heading. In a nutshell, Jesus is your only hope. Or you're in for a good long (and well-deserved) burning. That being said, God Bless you all! Even you incredibly evil, demonized people :) P.S. See an exorcist ASAP

We got two people without a brain now.

Now we know where the baby got it. The child is the equivalent of a plant, which people seem to care nothing about killing. The baby is not human anymore. It is a useless plant. It doesn't think, feel, see, hear, smell, etc., and doesn't care whether it exists or not because it does not know that it exists. It also provides no use to humanity (UNLIKE plants, which are vital to our environment), therefore should be disposed of.

• Never trust anyone. You are always alone, and betrayal is inevitable.
  • Nothing is safe from the jaws of the decompiler.

Now we know where the baby got it. The child is the equivalent of a plant, which people seem to care nothing about killing. The baby is not human anymore. It is a useless plant. It doesn't think, feel, see, hear, smell, etc., and doesn't care whether it exists or not because it does not know that it exists. It also provides no use to humanity (UNLIKE plants, which are vital to our environment), therefore should be disposed of.

The lack of sympathy from killing plants is because there is no moral value attached to killing plants, whereas there is when it comes to other human beings. You're making a human's life sound as worthless as a blade of grass.

And also the argument goes both ways - people are fine with letting plants live too even though a lot of them take up necessary space or they are in our way of building things and traveling. You can say that the infinitesimal amount of oxygen a plant provides for use is beneficial to society, but that means the mother can say the happiness she gets from her daughter is beneficial to society too.

Seriously jard, what the hell is wrong with you?

No [developmentally delayed] people are aware that they're living, so should we just kill all of them too? Do you seriously think through what you're typing?

Are you seriously telling us that a person with Down's Syndrome doesn't know they exist? Bull.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

No [developmentally delayed] people are aware that they're living, so should we just kill all of them too? Do you seriously think through what you're typing?

Are you seriously telling us that a person with Down's Syndrome doesn't know they exist? Bull.

Indeed. Just read my posts like two pages ago....

Those who are mentally [developmentally delayed]ed are aware that they are alive. They are just less intelligent. There are varying degrees, sure, but they are aware that they are alive and are capable of enjoying life.

A baby with anencephaly has no brain. It has a brain stem. In other words, it acts COMPLETELY instinctually. The brain stem is responsible for unconscious bodily processes. There is no baby there, just a husk of what could have been a baby. Comparing it to a goldfish might even be giving it too much. An ant would be more like it.

Runescape Name: "unbug07"

sunsig6yg.png

Expand your mind.

Indeed. Just read my posts like two pages ago....

Those who are mentally [developmentally delayed] are aware that they are alive. They are just less intelligent. There are varying degrees, sure, but they are aware that they are alive and are capable of enjoying life.

A baby with anencephaly has no brain. It has a brain stem. In other words, it acts COMPLETELY instinctually. The brain stem is responsible for unconscious bodily processes. There is no baby there, just a husk of what could have been a baby. Comparing it to a goldfish might even be giving it too much. An ant would be more like it.

Someone is intelligent. And you must remember, you are talking to a scientist who bases all his "opinions" and "views" on logic and reasoning, rather than religion and culture.

For example, shaking hands, kissing on the cheek and bowing are three distinct types of greetings in different human cultures. I favor none of them and think none is less correct than the others, because scientifically there is no reason to. So I simply use each one depending on who I am interacting with, in order to please the people I interact with. If I were given control of the world and was allowed to choose which type of greeting must be used by all people, I would determine, using logic and reasoning, which was the best choice, instead of picking my favorite, which would be impossible anyways since I do not have one.

We don't have enough scientists in the world. :(

• Never trust anyone. You are always alone, and betrayal is inevitable.
  • Nothing is safe from the jaws of the decompiler.