85 slayer not to hard?

Ante

if you think about it 85 slayer isnt that hard to get.

its about 3200k xp at 85

and if u get 100k xp per day that means u can get 85 slayer in 32 days

and on weekends u maybe get more like 150-300k,

32 days = 12 weekend days included friday that you get 150k xp is 1800k on weekends

that is 3800k on 32 days gaining 100k on regular days and 150k on weekends

if u get 300k that is = 5600k xp in 32 days and 85 slayer in about 2 weeks so it wont even take long time

idk if slayer points give as much as str points give in xp at soul wars but if it does it will reward you with 5k xp per point at 75 slayer, if ur in a good sw team and get 3 points each game then will u get almost 45k xp per hour. if u only play 1 hour per day then will u get 75-85 slayer in 44 days. so my point is.... idk rly :s

ant3_slay%20:.png

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 weeks-44 days of constant work and paying attention, only to reach lvl 85 in a skill? Now imagine getting lvl 99. Don't pretend to me that it's easy =/ And who ever said 85 was that hard anyways? And why would you want 85 when 83 is better money?

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

If you did everything efficiently, slayer is the slowest skill in the game. Hard is a relative term, and lv 85 is about 1/4 of the way to 99. If you're training focused, you get 4 xp in the skill you're training in per damage, 1.33hp xp, and 1 slayer xp per hitpoint of the monster you're assigned to kill, making slayer 4x slower then a combat skill when you're training it. So, in my eyes, I see 85 slayer to be at par with a 99 combat skill. (Hp doesn't count to me, it just happens.)

85 slayer isn't that hard, but neither is a 99 combat stat. Note that I don't have any 99 combat stats, but I have more then double the required slay xp for 85.

Smobo.png

Got his first skill cape April 7th 2009, at lv 121+12 cb and 2000 total

Slayer Isnt hard it is just time consuming.

That basically describes half the 99's. ;)

I still think 85 slayer is awesome, its defintely a nice achievement. 99 slayer is even greater though.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Gettin 100k Slayer XP per day is like playing for 6-7 hours a day hardcore slaying. Not many people can do this with jobs/school/life...

100k = 5 hours tops, casual slaying.

Smobo.png

Gettin 100k Slayer XP per day is like playing for 6-7 hours a day hardcore slaying. Not many people can do this with jobs/school/life...

If you train efficiently, it will take a bit over 3 hours. That isn't really asking for alot.

ydrasil.png

If you train efficiently, it will take a bit over 3 hours. That isn't really asking for alot.

You can not bank on gettin amazing tasks for XP continually.

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

if you had the luck of starting playing runescape after the release of slayer, you really should just train your combat skills with slayer always, it is the most efficient way overall. Doing that you'll find combat more fun, make decent cash, get decent charms and just get slayer levels as a bonus. Slayer is more of just a skill like hp tbh; if you only train your combat skills on slayer tasks you'll find you're 85 slayer long before you're finished with combat skills altogether.

You can not bank on gettin amazing tasks for XP continually.

I typically get 25k xp/hr average, training slayer. Doing tasks that range from 16k/hr, to tasks that give 50k+/hr. Waterfiends, abyssal demons, spiritual mages, fire giants, dust devils and black drags sit in the 23-26k/hr range. Skeletal wyverns and iron drags sit in the 16-18k/hr range, and cannonable tasks I do, which are black demons, daggonoth, suqahs, goraks, and aberrant specters, are 35k+/hr. So, with a mixed bag of slayer tasks, I get somewhere around 25k/hr slay xp, including banking, buying supplies and the odd herb run.

Smobo.png

Slayer is roughly 15-17k per task using Duradel.

The better you are in combat, the faster the tasks go.

It does take a while to get to 85 slayer, mainly due to your combat level usually being low. 85-90 was fast for me.

90-95 was also reasonabley fast.

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!

Slayer leveling isn't hard, only time consuming.

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

Slayer is a challenge, no matter what level your getting. It's one of the slowest skills to level in the game, even when you are maxed combat. I have level 98 and am a little less than 700k exp from 99. I've had level 98 and haven't gotten a single exp in about 2 months. This is both a combo between my busy life and the fact that Slayer is a skill that you really need to sit yourself down and TRAIN. You can't really afk it (unless you're doing dark beasts) and just to get about 200k exp at full speed it takes about 8-10 hours.

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

|2,300+ Total|138 Combat|12 Lvl 99 Skills|99 Slayer|blogbutton.png

Oh really? So you get tasks every single time that give 33k exp an hour? Fascinating. Because I have 98 Slayer and I have NEVER achieved 100k slayer exp in 3 hours unless I used penguins points, and those don't count.

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

|2,300+ Total|138 Combat|12 Lvl 99 Skills|99 Slayer|blogbutton.png

Apparently Dagannoths are 80k slayer xp/hour so it's possible. :P

Wrong. Dags are around 30k xp a task. More if you're doing DKs.

~Retired 10/17/07~

finalslayerhz3.png

Zombies__eat_flesh__by_DJCandiDout.jpg

"One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures." - George W. Bush