Anti-Humor

ElkNight

So does anyone else find anti-humor absolutely hilarious?

Anti-humor and anti-jokes (also known as unjokes) are a kind of humor based on the surprise factor of absence of an expected joke or of a punch line in a narration which is set up as a joke

I tell these jokes to people in my class and they just go :shock: ?!?!?

The responses I get are almost funnier then the joke.

:lol: Im seeming to think I am the only one who finds these funny.

Here are a few examples of anti-humor.

[hide=]What did the coffee mug say to the shot glass?

Nothing. Drinking vessels can't talk, nor do they have any semblance of consciousness. To anthropomorphize them is ludicrous.[/hide]

[hide=]Why do deers always stop in front of speeding cars?

Well Scientist beleive it may have to do with Deers having very sensitive eyes. The bright lights of cars often cause them to panic.[/hide]

[hide=]What is worse than failing a class?

The Holocaust.[/hide]

[hide=]A guy walks into a bar with a frog on his head. The bartender says "What are you doing with a frog on your head?". The guy said that he'd been fishing at the lake and that he didn't realize that the frog had jumped on top of his head. They both had a laugh and the put the frog in a jar so the bartender could take it home.[/hide]

[hide=]Three blind mice walk into a bar. Being blind, they are mostly unaware of their surroundings, so it would be unethical to derive humor from their predicament.[/hide]

[hide=]What do you call a woman with one breast?

A cancer survivor.[/hide]

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

My friend loves these, they usually are pretty funny.

Just like all other types of humor though, there are some bad jokes too.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

the last three were pretty funny, but they seem rather git and miss. I think I'll stick to nrmal humor.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

The way these jokes work is you gotta set them up as if you're telling a regular joke, like with a smile on your face and everyone's waiting in anticipation, then it's either a wtf moment for them, or utter disappointement...either way it's still fun for us (the one's telling the un-jokes).

Although I will say that they don't work if that's all you tell are these kind of jokes, because then there's no surprise element. You need to mix them in with regular jokes, that's when they're the best.

I like 'em. :thumbup:

May the presents of our lord and savior, Santa, be with you this holiday season!

First annual Clausmas - 2009 December 25

The way these jokes work is you gotta set them up as if you're telling a regular joke, like with a smile on your face and everyone's waiting in anticipation, then it's either a wtf moment for them, or utter disappointement...either way it's still fun for us (the one's telling the un-jokes).

Yeah. Normally people say something like "What?" or "Thats not funny" or even on a rare occasion crack up laughing.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

My friend would always have the perfect one that he used whenever the entire class was laughing at something during Biology. He would tell anyone sitting next to him while they were laughing "Hey, you know what's funnier than a mushy banana?" The laughing individual would reply "No, what is it? *giggle*" Then he would suddenly put on an incredibly melancholic face and say "AIDS."

Another friend of mine would use a rather twisted up version of unhumor that somehow led to every listener cracking up. He would randomly approach someone he knew and say (with a totally serious face) "hey, making fun of disease victims is not cool". The person would stare at him dumbfounded for a second, then he would continue "You know why? Because I suffer from GENITAL WARTS". He would put extra emphasis on the genital warts part and practically yell those two words, but still maintain the serious face. Of course the listener would be going "what the hell?" but can't resist cracking up anyway.

These kind of jokes only work with an ideal setup. If you just randomly go up to someone and ask them one of these unjokes and give them the nonpunch line, they would stare at you like you just told them that you were a Neonazi. You need to pick a time where the victim would feel like a jackass for expecting a good joke, because very few of these jokes actually work on random people with no setup to provide for a good background for unhumor.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Why did the chicken cross the road?

[hide=PUNCHLINE]To meet the other chicken which crossed the road earlier[/hide]

Why do Roosters always crow at daybreak?

[hide=PUNCHLINE]Birds sing to attract mates and can accompany the song with specific physical activities. Song is used to mark a bird's territory from intruders and to warn other members of the flock of intruders. It is also used to reestablish communications with the flock after night has passed. Some species do not sing well after they first awake, but improve after a few hours practice.[/hide]

[iNSERT "I R EATIN TEH SHIX ATM" BILL COSBY SIGNATURE GIF HERE, LOL]

These are my favorite kind of jokes, they're so awesome. I love the 3rd and 5th ones :lol: I got a friend who has the perfect personality for these. This is my favorite one he told me:

A man, woman, and a penguin are each driving down the highway, and there's a [bleep]e strip in the middle of the road. The man sees it, swerves, and he's okay. The penguin sees it, swerves, and he's okay. The woman, too distracted with make-up and all that crap, doesn't see it, hits it, spins out of control, crashes, and kills herself and her 3 children.

Not sure if that came from somewhere or if he made it up, but he tells it so perfectly.

tvnet_banner-2.jpg

Third one was the best.

Occaisonly find these funny.

The short, complete what the [bleep] jokes are much better that a short wind up and long intentionally pseudo-intelligent answer, in attempt to measure how long your [bleep]tionary is. Get it ? [bleep]tionary ?

Oh god...

:lol: @ yours.

I remember discussing anti-humour a while ago with someone and one of the only jokes I remember is:

"Knock knock"

"Who's there?"

"The police"

"The police who?"

"The police, your family have died in a tragic car accident"

I love it when people go "Oh that's so mean" and they laugh anyways.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Those examples are almost straight out of Family Guy episodes (very similar). I admit even though sometimes they're childish I've always found "anti-humor" jokes funny in the right context. There are a lot of people who hate shows like FG and think 'why do people watch this trash'. I find it slightly amusing :lol:

A man walks into a bar.

His alcoholism is slowly tearing apart his family.

"Knock, knock."

"Who's there?"

"It's me; Bill. May I come in?"

"Why, of course. Come on in."

"Thank you for having me."

"You are most welcome."

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

Didin't check if this one has been posted yet.

-How do you fit 500 midgets in a volskswagen?

-Well, you would have to manufacturate a volkswagen big enough for it to carry 500 midgets, even though I don't think it would be street legal.

16185_s.gif