6th May 2009 - Bounty Hunter Wilderness-only PvP

Kirderf123

Similar to the changes we made to the way PvP worlds work to prevent people from using fun weapons or low-level spells, we have updated the system to detect other ways of fighting without taking any risks. Now, if you see anyone in single-way combat who is fighting without taking any apparent damage over an extended period of time, you can jump in and teach them how fighting works.

discus this lol

Yep, they officially killed the 26k trick. I coulda swore they said in a previous update that they didn't mind it, but this apparently isn't the case :wall:

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Similar to the changes we made to the way PvP worlds work to prevent people from using fun weapons or low-level spells, we have updated the system to detect other ways of fighting without taking any risks. Now, if you see anyone in single-way combat who is fighting without taking any apparent damage over an extended period of time, you can jump in and teach them how fighting works.

discus this lol

Yep, they officially killed the 26k trick. I coulda swore they said in a previous update that they didn't mind it, but this apparently isn't the case :wall:

Actually, what I think they said was that it wasn't a bug, but they didn't think that it was in the spirit of the game either.

newge4.png

I dont pk so I could care less :P

i [bleep] hate people like you. the phrase is meant to say i COULDNT care less, not i COULD. because that implies you actually care, when it is obvious you DONT. learn to speak english, fool.

also, i dont intend to bh. i never liked pking

Wow dude chill out! You don't know if this guy got a primary language different to english and that he is actually learning english. Nobody can be perfect and if he is not really good a english (Like me) don't flame the hell out of him.

OT: Bah, not like I really care about this.... I wanted another quest.... but it could be good for PKers....

ib7rVm.png

i [bleep] hate people like you. the phrase is meant to say i COULDNT care less, not i COULD. because that implies you actually care, when it is obvious you DONT. learn to speak english, fool.

Well it could be both wrong and right. :P

In one way, he could be saying he could care less, but he doesnt care as little as he could.

Another way is the way you said it, which would mean he couldnt care any less then he does.

Either way, I also find it annoying, but thats not why I was posting. :-w

Body alter tabs dont work on Bounty Worlds.

From what ive gathered today:

Green is - Safe

Red is - PvP

Black is - not available.

bhworldmap.png

Can always count on Den to clarify new updates ::'

Well now we know that high level magic is totally pointless compared to high level ranged/melee in f2p. Teleblock is effectively obsolete...

I hate when people don't capitalize a solo I.

On topic: Meh, whatever. I'm too much of a noob with my money to spend lots of money pking. Pkers are happy and it's not a small update. Good for them.

sotw7bar.png

I hate when people don't capitalize a solo I.

On topic: Meh, whatever. I'm too much of a noob with my money to spend lots of money pking. Pkers are happy and it's not a small update. Good for them.

I hate when people don't use commas correctly.

On topic: Good update, lots of PKs today, lots of money earned.

discus this lol

They didn't kill the 26k trick... who the hell said you needed to afk for hours to do it?

discus this lol

They didn't kill the 26k trick... who the hell said you needed to afk for hours to do it?

+1.

They didn't KILL the 26k trick, they simply made it more RISKY. Now if you're doing the trick, someone else can interrupt your combat. That simply means you have to be prepared to defend yourself. In f2p, that's meaningless since it's so pathetically easy to do so, at least at higher levels. In p2p though, against d claw specs and ancients combos, that might be insanely hard.

Was fighting a guy in full rune and a whip. He ran out of wildy so he let me kill him with 1 item. I was suprised at him letting me do that.

600k though =D

Archers ring, Worn out drag gaunts, Drag spear(P+), and some other stuff

61,358th to 99 range on May 23rd, 2010.

100,927th to 99 def on February 13th, 2011.

pigeons.png

Relics.png

Was fighting a guy in full rune and a whip. He ran out of wildy so he let me kill him with 1 item. I was suprised at him letting me do that.

600k though =D

I would've done the same, probably. Did he bank his stuff? If he did, he has nothing to lose, and is instantly healed of prayer and hp.

Well, the drops are pretty good. I went with just a dds and I killed another 1-itemer, got

11140913.png

Was pleasantly suprised, though the addy fire arrows are worthless.

Did u hold 75k?

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

meh, desperate pvp trickers will just move to f2p and use bronze daggers or bronze arrows with noob bow and full rune armor or some weak weapon. Pjers are way easier to handle in f2p. You cant get 2 hit ko'd. Lets face it, jagex will never be able to take out pvp tricking unless they remove all noob weaponry alltogether or put a limit to fight durations.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

runescape gets worst and waorts every update. I wanted the old BH back so much better u get all drops. And also i got99 range because i want to get por- at BH.

sigh......and so it begins.......... :wall:

newge4.png

600k though =D

I would've done the same, probably. Did he bank his stuff? If he did, he has nothing to lose, and is instantly healed of prayer and hp.

Yea he banked it, but still most of rs would just say "lul nerd".

61,358th to 99 range on May 23rd, 2010.

100,927th to 99 def on February 13th, 2011.

pigeons.png

Relics.png

runescape gets worst and waorts every update. I wanted the old BH back so much better u get all drops. And also i got99 range because i want to get por- at BH.

sigh......and so it begins.......... :wall:

what u mean SIGH

is tru that RS gets bad and bad each update.

jr_n.png

|99 Attack|99 Strenght|99 Defence|99 Constitution|99 Range|

|99 Construction|99 Fletching|

"...teh blog..."

[hide=]

discus this lol

+1.

They didn't KILL the 26k trick, they simply made it more RISKY. Now if you're doing the trick, someone else can interrupt your combat. That simply means you have to be prepared to defend yourself. In f2p, that's meaningless since it's so pathetically easy to do so, at least at higher levels. In p2p though, against d claw specs and ancients combos, that might be insanely hard.

[/hide]

Alright, all of those are good points. You didn't have to afk for hours to do it, but often people fought their friends for hours to gain potential. I guess it would be more accurate to say that they got rid of the way MANY people gained potential for the 26k trick.

[hide=]

Well, the drops are pretty good. I went with just a dds and I killed another 1-itemer, got

11140913.png

Was pleasantly suprised, though the addy fire arrows are worthless.

Did u hold 75k?

[/hide]

I only had a dds, a dose of antipoison, and an inventory of monkfish.