6th May 2009 - Bounty Hunter Wilderness-only PvP

Kirderf123

Is there a place to recharge prayer in edge?

No, unless they put the Monastery in. That means your only options are prayer potions, Super Restore potions, SGS spec, the Chaos Altar, and the Zamorak Altar.

They put the Monastery in. :P

Is the area south of it also in?

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only teles for members is the ancients home tele, Edge dungeon tele and glory amulets? Doubt many people will be using modern magics.

Don't forget the wilderness teleports in the Ancient and Lunar spellbooks. Also, you can use a Chaos Runecrafting Altar Teleport (from GoP). If they released the area south of the Monastery, then you can use the Body Tab as well.

This weeks update introduces Bounty Hunter Wilderness-only PvP worlds (or Bounty Worlds). Our aim was to get something that feels as close to the original Wilderness as we can manage, and to add another thrill with the Bounty Hunter mechanic. The new worlds are limited to the Wilderness, and use the old who can attack who levels.

"J@G3X BROGHT WILDLY BAK!!@@!@!@@@@@@@@!!!!!!!!!@"

*Ahem...*

Now that there are BH worlds, will the Games Necklace still teleport you to the previous BH area on a Non-BH world? Or has JaGeX removed that? :|

*Edit* The Games Necklace does teleport there.

ZangetsuEchoSigFin.jpg

67/99/120 Invention

The bounty hunter craters and highscore table still say bounty hunter is disabled.

Wonder what they will be adding in there.

(Luciens hideout :mrgreen: )

Well, the ring of life works apparently :|

:lol:

Where's it take you?

Well, the ring of life works apparently :|

:lol:

Where's it take you?

I would imagine they changed all the re-spawn points to edgeville for BH worlds, which is most likely where the ring also takes you.

@Den

They did say they were going to keep the crater for future content, but they had yet to decide what to use it for. Most likely it would be used in a future quest, or just opened up as a scenic location.

dawnsigblue-3.png

Lol okay so my target was this 1 iteming noob that I killed. He was 55 and so was I. I kill him without him really eating and only getting a vial. For some reason he stays my target. He comes back out and bothers me while I'm fighting someone else, so now I have to fight him. This time he has food. I was going to run to save my food but I hated this little dude and wanted to kill him again. I killed him for the second time, and to my surprise I get: rune large, rune pick, rune mace, power and strength ammy, and 37 addy arrows, and now he's not my target!?? I'm very confused, but I mean I'm not going to complain :thumbsup: . Anyone know why these two things would happen?

Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/Aaronm14/

MY FAVORITE BAND:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=64310717

And the bible is the big book of lies, call me a racist if you must.

I'm pretty excited about this, I'm not a PKer at all but I enjoy pretty much all new content and I'll be checking this out later to see for myself the proof that PKers can now SHUT THE [bleep] UP about PVP still not being the same. ::'

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Lol okay so my target was this 1 iteming noob that I killed. He was 55 and so was I. I kill him without him really eating and only getting a vial. For some reason he stays my target. He comes back out and bothers me while I'm fighting someone else, so now I have to fight him. This time he has food. I was going to run to save my food but I hated this little dude and wanted to kill him again. I killed him for the second time, and to my surprise I get: rune large, rune pick, rune mace, power and strength ammy, and 37 addy arrows, and now he's not my target!?? I'm very confused, but I mean I'm not going to complain :thumbsup: . Anyone know why these two things would happen?

Most likely you did not get the drop from killing him them first time, and the vial was already on the ground from when someone dropped it. Then after you killed him the second time, you got the drop and then your targets got changed since "you" killed him.

The good drops were just "better than normal" since you killed your target rather than a random person :thumbup:

dawnsigblue-3.png

Is there a place to recharge prayer in edge?

No, unless they put the Monastery in. That means your only options are prayer potions, Super Restore potions, SGS spec, the Chaos Altar, and the Zamorak Altar.

They put the Monastery in. :P

Plus, there are place in wildy to recharge prayer.

punitivedsig.png

I was walking around a bit, accidentally entering a multicombat area (why make it right outside BH bank?) when I got my first target. I ran to him, he was in the middle of a fight. Waited till he was low on hp and tagged him with my dragon claw special. Free 400k. The system is flawed, but if you pay attention this can be avoided. I love it, training strength atm so I can go pk with max strength :thumbsup: .

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

One of the main reasons I quit playing was because they narfed the wilderness so bad. Now that it's back (or close) to how it was before I'm sure bandwidth will increase again for RS. I'm friggin stoked that they did this. :thumbsup: Been waiting for a long time. :thumbsup:

casketwl7.png

Sig Under Construction

Current Goals: FIshing 91/99 Cooking 93/99

I'm pretty excited about this, I'm not a PKer at all but I enjoy pretty much all new content and I'll be checking this out later to see for myself the proof that PKers can now SHUT THE [bleep] UP about PVP still not being the same. ::'

Hasn't been the same since RSC for me. Pretty sure people like me will still complain. :lol:

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

Hasn't been the same since RSC for me. Pretty sure people like me will still complain. :lol:

If the concept of "change" isn't something you appreciate, yes, then you will continue to complain. But lets be realistic.

Happy for the PVPers, but this probably isn't something I'll ever see myself doing. I would definitely try one iteming if I was a member to see if I got lucky (especially right now), but not getting members just to try and double my GP. GP in which I'm not using right now anyways.

Shiva.jpeg

R.I.P Shiva

I hope the new BH still lets me unlock the BH minigame songs! :)

Or does it have new songs?

That's pretty much all I care about the new BH. Idc about PVP tbh.

Any info on this? I lack only 7 songs and three are Bounty Hunter songs. When they nerfed Bounty hunter I was wondering if I could ever get them...

I hope the new BH still lets me unlock the BH minigame songs! :)

Or does it have new songs?

That's pretty much all I care about the new BH. Idc about PVP tbh.

Any info on this? I lack only 7 songs and three are Bounty Hunter songs. When they nerfed Bounty hunter I was wondering if I could ever get them...

I logged in and gained all 3 instantly.

I also don't see why non tradables aren't collectable after death :/

lanthuscg3.png

Energy Transfer will no longer work in single-way combat on a PvP world.

Goodbye PJer Rushing. :thumbdown:

They deserved it; but I can see how this could be abused.

2v8sgvs.png