20 minute survival challenge

swordb88

I was just wondering if anyone has video of a team lasting all 20 monutees at pest control.

I was also wondering if anyone has attmpted this! I did, it was really hard, only mde through 7 mins :wall:

LOL invite? PM me :)

nosailing.png

Maxed Kitten.png

I did it once with the old PC. It was me, 1, maybe 2 other friends, and it was on accident. We managed to hold the monsters back for long enough, while still trying to attack the portals. It was odd, but fun.

I really outa go back and get my Void. PC isn't to bad, it just gets tedious.

Picture2-10.png

So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

The rations can't heal the knight...

Kill 3 portals, camp Blue or Purple portal with 20 guys for 20 minutes.

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Misc: Abyssal Whip x28 , Dark Bow x5, Beserker Ring x3, Warrior ring x1

Dragon: Dragon Platelegs x2 , Dragon Plateskirt x2, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x4, Shield left half x3

Godwars: Godsword shard x13, Bandos Hilt x3, Bandos Chestplate x6, Bandos Tassets x4, Bandos Boots x5, Saradomin Sword x1, Zamorakian Spear x1,. Armadyl Helm x2, Armadyl chestplate x2.

If a game took that long in a high level boat, it's because

a) Someone isn't doing their job.

B) The rare chance that over 9000 spinners decide to spawn on one of the gates.

Hes not asking if its a good thing

Hes asking if its possible because usually the knight dies before then :thumbup:

Jamje.png

null and void

I wouldn't call it "easy", but certainly possible.

If you destroyed 3 portals right off the bat it wouldn't be bad.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

A long time ago -when there was 1 boat- I've had experienced such a game, knight at something like 20HP, purple portal on it's last legs, but too much spinners. I don't quite remember what happened after those 20 minutes, we probably got thrown out of it and getting said that it took too long to hold the pests off.

However, I'm still proud of it, managed to get a 7k points back then with a cmb 60 with initiate armour and a dba. :P

Leave at least one space open for the gold coins which you will earn. Some people bring food, in case they need it. Many don't. The field rations available from the outpost store can be used on the Void Knight to heal him. This can be useful if a game is running long and the knight's health is getting very low. Low level players may wish to bring a hatchet and hammer to repair gates or barricades, but this is rarely done.

http://www.tip.it/runescape/?page=pest_control.htm#iti

I did once with a team of 5 people. Me being the highest level there. I pretty much told everyone where to go. Had 2 on knight, 1 on each gate.

Leave at least one space open for the gold coins which you will earn. Some people bring food, in case they need it. Many don't. The field rations available from the outpost store can be used on the Void Knight to heal him. This can be useful if a game is running long and the knight's health is getting very low. Low level players may wish to bring a hatchet and hammer to repair gates or barricades, but this is rarely done.

http://www.tip.it/runescape/?page=pest_control.htm#iti

I tried this myself and the food doesn't heal the knight.

Jammy2222.png

I'm certain there are lots of people who have lasted the time out at PC. If you just bring ver well prepared level 120s and max number of teammembers you can easily last all the time. However, this isn't one of the best ways to do pc on.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

I feel this topic is similiar to asking if anyone has ever collected zero tears in tears of guthix...sure it's possible, but it's absolutely pointless...

w4M8t.png

It's very possible, and rather difficult in terms of patience, but it has happend.

Sir_Redhead.png

Gained first quest cape on 3/22/09! Gained 99 fishing 5/22/09!

I forgot when I got 99 cooking!

Proud member of Jovial Rovers