Ring tone that makes boobs bigger

ElkNight

[hide=]

If this actually does work, but makes women lactate, I'd love to see what PETA are going to say about it.

PETA won't have anything to say about it. This isn't about animals. It's about humans.

I meant because the thing with ben and jerry's ice cream, and them wanting them to start using breast milk instead of cows milk.

Oh. Well PETA is a little stupid IMO. Besides, using cow's milk hurts no one, not even the cows.

Technically there is a difference between insanity and stupidity.

Be fair to the actual stupid and insane people :lol:[/hide]

As for the topic, if that can do all they expect, it'd be great. I have to wonder if it's been tried before, though.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't have watched this if not for the Discovery Channel stamp.

Either that, or Discovery Channel is running out of ideas. They are however, running out of credibility.

I treat this with suspicion.

I personally like girl's the way that they are. Why would you want extraordinarily large breasts? :?

Because generally society likes girls with extraordinarily large breasts.

That is pretty interesting, but if it were to increase breast size, could it cause them to lactate?
It's possible to lactate simply because you want to.

I personally like girl's the way that they are. Why would you want extraordinarily large breasts? :?

Because generally society likes girls with extraordinarily large breasts.

Which is unfortunate.

hopesolopatriot.jpg

That is pretty interesting, but if it were to increase breast size, could it cause them to lactate?
It's possible to lactate simply because you want to.

Your knowledge of the female anatomy concerns me.

It's a medical degree, though the name escapes me. When a woman wants a child so badly that it becomes her main concern, it is possible for a woman to begin lactating despite not having conceived a child.
hopesolopatriot.jpg

Interesting, but it hasn't been tested in a scientific study yet. He would need to do a valid statistical test and submit it for peer review to make me think it could be real. Who knows what else the subject was doing in the test to make her bust grow like that? Also, there's not enough data to inform him of the effectiveness of the ringtone, if any.

Correspondence from people who think it's had an effect is statistically meaningless, because a) you don't know what else they were doing that could have contributed to the result, and B) people who don't see any effect aren't going to email him to make the sample representative.

Other people would need to repeat his study to prove it definitively and perhaps pick up on some points that he missed.

I like this idea. It's actually quite facinating, even from a scientific standpoint. However, the fact that they could put anything they want into our head is kind of scary. So, for things like breast enlargement and hair growth...this concept gets a thumbsup. For use of brainwashing and psychological takeover (most likely a result from government abuse of such a power) this concept gets a thumbsdown.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Yeah, I think they need to do a bigger scientific study on this and other ringtones like it.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I don't know what to believe because it sounds like a load of bs but when I think about it, music can affect someone mentally/physically (just haven't thought about music making boobs bigger).

I wonder where we can get these ringtones from..

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

The scientist could have easily given 100 cell phones to 100 women for that segment of TV. The fact that the study only involved one woman is quite concerning, but I'd stand behind the theory of this study any day.

hiccup.png

...I'd stand behind the theory of this study any day.

Why's that? Do you know something about how different sound frequencies affect things like this?

Yes, please share.

I dont know anything about this, but it all seems very interesting, cool, and possibly very useful.

In the video it also said Japan had him de-brainwash members of a terrorist organization using the same techniques (or something roughly like that.) So apparently they think its useful.

It still very weird and questionable for me though.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

What if your phone's always on one side of your body, will one grow more than the other?

(Serious question is serious)

Well basically the breasts are growing because of the sound of the baby crying, so as long as you're hearing it I don't think one would grow more than the other.

However, I was unaware females' breasts enlarged when babies cried.

Babies crying = hungry babies. I guess the instinct for women is to feed said baby, leading to increase of the feeding organs ;)

It sounds pretty incredible, but I guess it's possible.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

You all say it's weird, but deep down you all support ;)

Makes sense though. Remember the psychology test where dogs salivated at the sound of a bell? Same concept (sort of) - babies tap into their maternal instinct, and during pregnancy, breast size increases. I think the only problem would be lactation - they grow due to increase in milk glands.

Hah, Pavlov's classical conditioning is way different than this

yes.png

...I'd stand behind the theory of this study any day.

Why's that? Do you know something about how different sound frequencies affect things like this?

Sure I do. We, are after all, a product of our genes... they control what we do, not us. Just like any other animal, we are programmed to respond to certain external signals. If scientists can recreate a known signal that causes a known mental or physical change, they can exploit certain evolutionary strategies.

If that is true, there must be a certain limit in breast size enlargement during post-pregnancy. Looking at it from an evolutionary point of view, there must have been some limit imposed to this enlargement so women wouldn't over reproduce making distributed resources scarce, where all their children would die. A woman simply cannot lactate for dozens of children. So breast sizes will only increase to the size they would if women were pregnant, and I would assume they would return to their original state (although saggier) if she stops listening to the tune.

hiccup.png

It may be interesting, but why do it? If you don't like your body the way it is, then you need to have your head examined. Or stop watching TV and reading stupid magazines.

Well since our primary function is to procreate and bigger breasts leads to a better chance at recieving a mate it is only natural to want to look better.

1288581197250-1.jpg

I have just one word to say: FAKE.

I don't believe anything as insane as this.

When you hear the bathtub overflow, what do you do? Ok, what about when someone rings the doorbell? What if you hear something fall?
hopesolopatriot.jpg