Post and discuss all Jagex Twitter updates here!

forestfrolic

Yeah, really odd what's going on at Jagex Towers, no twitter, no blog, no weekly FAQ. They're all having the week off or they have something truly epic to work on. Hoping for the second one.

/me prays for skill.

I think the skill is unlikely seeing as f2p had an update last week. Won't be expecting it for at least a month, probably more.

Also (OFF-TOPIC): can anyone who is kind enough, please post this on their twitter:

---

I pledge my allegiance to Golden Horde on Imperial Palace in the War of Legends strategy game, playable at http://[Censored - Don't use a URL shortner]/63CUL9

---

I know I shouldn't be doing this, but we have posted this on tip.it's War of Legends forum (which no one ever goes to). Golden Horde is the tip.it's unofficial alliance and RuneHQ's alliance (coincidently called RuneHQ as well) is getting their forum members to help them post.

The alliance with most pledges gets upgraded to Level 5 (which is a very big thing for us). So, if you have spare time, please post that on your twitter. Thanks very much!

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya, Mod Emilee is on vacation (which is also why we have no Game Update FAQ in the Recent Updates board).

It just seems odd that both of these functions aren't taken up by another staffmember. Seems pretty sloppy, but oh well.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe Mod Emilee took the week off so that she can be the first in the race to the new 99!

[/silly and wishful thinking]

I hope this doesn't mean it's a new update week. :mellow:

"All that is gold does not glitter..."

Going to go out on a line and apologies about the weight for this weeks RuneScape update hint. We couldnt think of hook to bait you with

Fishing update!

Whatever gave you that idea... :rolleyes:

Wonder if its the fishing guild makeover, thats been lingering in the works for ages.

TERA.pngtera2.gif

tera.pngsig_corner.png

Thanks Gradeskip93 for my awesome sig!

Trawler minigame getting another nice update perhaps?

I would love to see some chances to food tough, especially regarding fish vs. complicated food to make (tuna potatoe anyone)

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg

Going to go out on a line and apologies about the weight for this weeks RuneScape update hint. We couldn’t think of hook to bait you with

Fishing update!

call me crazy, but im thinking new skill...

/edit: but yeah it blatantly spells fishing update, but meh i just have a feeling ;)

Lord_Beloved.png

Going to go out on a line and apologies about the weight for this weeks RuneScape update hint. We couldnt think of hook to bait you with

Fishing update!

call me crazy, but im thinking new skill...

/edit: but yeah it blatantly spells fishing update, but meh i just have a feeling ;)

Call me an idiot but what about ''a fishy update'' instead of fishing. Fishy as something wrong with something. A mystery like update? Puzzle quest.

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg

Hook? BAIT? phishing?

It's a scamming update. This is where Jagex announces that they are actually a Nigerian company and Runescape was an elaborate phishing operation for the past ten years to gather money from people not through illegally removing it from their accounts, but by developing and marketing a video game that is accessible by the tween market, many of whom are susceptible to bans, and thus creating new accounts and paying more than the monthly fee, due to their innate pension for bad words. The announcement will be made by CEO Anenih Godwin, or Andrew Gower as you gullible white folks know him, who will announce that Runescape has become the most successful Nigerian video game/scam in history, and will graciously thank you for your monies, and for giving work to the poor souls who have been keeping Runescape up with updates despite no pay other than some bread and water every day. He hopes you look forward to the new skill as much as he does, and remember that the monies will be transferred to your account immediately when you pay the deposit as a sign of faith.

1211117_400_300.jpeg

-Jagex CEO Anenih Godwin

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

LMAO I find every twitter hint hilarious because every week people say it's the new skill, fish and bait = fishing, hard concept I know it's not a skill.

Emphasising the "not" because I know people will still say it is.

Omail - Fonejacker ftw

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

LMAO I find every twitter hint hilarious because every week people say it's the new skill, fish and bait = fishing, hard concept I know it's not a skill.

Emphasising the "not" because I know people will still say it is.

Omail - Fonejacker ftw

i still say skill =P

Lord_Beloved.png

Going to go out on a line and apologies about the weight for this weeks RuneScape update hint. We couldn’t think of hook to bait you with

Notice "Line" "Weight" "hook" and "bait" How the hell does that constitute the new cabbaging skill, or FTP3?! I mean c'mon people. Rub that flipping half braincell you have left and start being a bit cleverer. With the majority of you being American it really doesn't help with people going "AMG NEW SKILL!!@!@!@!@!" or something and really doesn't help your stereotype of being well...... I'll let you figure it out, but it's not good.

To those of you who do have more than half a briancell then :) hmm this could be an interesting update. It does sound like it could be something to do with the fishing guild or something.

However....... Isn't saying "out on a line and APOLOGIES" grammatically incorrect? Shouldn't it be "out on a line and APOLOGISE"........ And also notice the word "wait" is spelled "weight"....... So..... maybe a new fish perhaps that could be quite heavy? But I doubt that as LRC haven't been out too long with their new fish.

Oh and Omali you made me laugh xD that's epic!

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

Notice "Line" "Weight" "hook" and "bait" How the hell does that constitute the new cabbaging skill, or FTP3?! I mean c'mon people. Rub that flipping half braincell you have left and start being a bit cleverer. With the majority of you being American it really doesn't help with people going "AMG NEW SKILL!!@!@!@!@!" or something and really doesn't help your stereotype of being well...... I'll let you figure it out, but it's not good.

To those of you who do have more than half a briancell then :) hmm this could be an interesting update. It does sound like it could be something to do with the fishing guild or something.

However....... Isn't saying "out on a line and APOLOGIES" grammatically incorrect? Shouldn't it be "out on a line and APOLOGISE"........ And also notice the word "wait" is spelled "weight"....... So..... maybe a new fish perhaps that could be quite heavy? But I doubt that as LRC haven't been out too long with their new fish.

ORLLY?

Also notice that the correct sentence would be "We couldn't think of bait to hook you with." instead of "We couldn't think of hook to bait you with." But thanks for stating the obvious, i appreciate it :D

Lord_Beloved.png

ORLLY?

Also notice that the correct sentence would be "We couldn't find any bait to hook you with." instead of "We couldn't find any hook to bait you with." But thanks for stating the obvious, i appreciate it :D

I was merely suggesting it may be in some way significant. However it could be another thing like "hold on to your robin hood hats" or something.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

Fishing update!

Oh my God! Someone buyout hooks in the GE!

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Seaslug sequel anyone?

A direct fishing update seems too easy to guess at. Plus we already had a big fishing update (living rocks) as well as a small one (the skilling rocks). Guild is a possiblity, but sea slug would be better IMO.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

BargeLanding.png

New fishing spots here? :P

Oooooh, I forgot..... because this is the 22nd of the month has anything odd strange, or otherwise interesting happened?

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png