Post and discuss all Jagex Twitter updates here!

forestfrolic

What does EW3 bring to the table that seems to have everyone very...happy?

I know I don't use the Shield nor the Helmet from the previous two quests.. :?

RIP Michaelangelopolous

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, the quests are simple.. easy.. quick.. located in one place. So the reward won't be worth it for high levels ;) don't even think about it people! Do it for the storyline (which is barely there with the EW series).

A filler quest :)

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg

There have been so little quests recently that anything will do. :P

I've also been wondering what was behind the body door for the past 2 years atleast.

Wyverns ;)

most people use dfs though

Lord_Beloved.png

Wyverns ;)

Are you implying that most people who have 70 slayer or higher have dfs? That's a lot of DFS in game..

Profins.png

specty.png

Wyverns ;)

Are you implying that most people who have 70 slayer or higher have dfs? That's a lot of DFS in game..

I want a DFS =(

off topic: Sepherus please tell me your sig is some kind of joke and you didn't get Winston Churchill's name wrong......

[hide]

Damnit, I tripped over Magzar's half inflated blow-up doll and hurt myself. I wish he wouldn't leave that thing lying around. -.-

[/hide]

It would be a nice reward if we were able to kill wyverns a tad quicker / more efficient. A DFS is definitly out of the question for 90% of the players.

Personally I hate wyverns seeing as I am not maxed out, don't have a unicorn nor a DFS.. so ;) if this reward makes that a whole lot easier OR! .. a new type of wyvern <3

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg

off topic: Sepherus please tell me your sig is some kind of joke and you didn't get Winston Churchill's name wrong......

It was purposefully spelled that way because of some roleplay. The guy I was roleplaying as just so happened to have a similar name...And the same face.

Anywho.

what updates did we have this month?

fairy tale 3 and the upcoming elemental workshop 3?

does that mean we had 2 no update weeks?

Indeed.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

It was purposefully spelled that way because of some roleplay. The guy I was roleplaying as just so happened to have a similar name...And the same face.

Anywho.

what updates did we have this month?

fairy tale 3 and the upcoming elemental workshop 3?

does that mean we had 2 no update weeks?

Indeed.

Whew that's a relief. Not that 90% of the population even has a clue who Winston Churchill is mind you, but still.

OT: I'm definitely sick of no update weeks. It's getting to the point where updates have become predominantly bi-weekly rather than weekly as they're supposed to be. I can sort of understand that as the game grows it becomes harder to integrate new updates in the game and work out bugs, but still Jagex is rich enough to hire the necessary staff to crank out at least 3 updates a month. That's actual content updates, not the little extras like graphics and whatnot.

[hide]

Damnit, I tripped over Magzar's half inflated blow-up doll and hurt myself. I wish he wouldn't leave that thing lying around. -.-

[/hide]

Triumvirate? XD

did anyone actually care about that?

[hide]

[/hide]

I just want that soul door already :razz:

The walkway is blocked with rocks, soul door might be over there.

Find a way over those rocks. :wink:

were going to need chinchompas...lots and lots of chinchompas....

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

I just want that soul door already :razz:

The walkway is blocked with rocks, soul door might be over there.

Find a way over those rocks. :wink:

were going to need chinchompas...lots and lots of chinchompas....

Nah, some of that explosive potion from the Digsite should do the trick just fine. :twisted:

"Fire in the hole!"

nuke.jpg

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

To be honest, one or two updates a month is better than none at all. :P Besides, sometimes updating for the sake of updating would just suck. Wouldn't want to see a load of random quests that have almost no meaning of the game, or random new dungeons that are kind of pointless... >.>' We kind of already had that issue and it's not exactly fun to wander around a place for a day only to never go back there again (Draynor sewers for example :mellow: Even with the Falador Diary it's still kind of dead).

What if this weeks update, is not Elemental Workshop 3?

Bet 10k in-game that this week's update is not Elemental Workshop 3, it'll just be another update that we weren't expecting :XD:

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

What if this weeks update, is not Elemental Workshop 3?

Bet 10k in-game that this week's update is not Elemental Workshop 3, it'll just be another update that we weren't expecting :XD:

Well seeing the german twitter hint and Mod Emilee was defending that her hint "was kinda cryptic" (as opposed to the german one). I'm going to have to say that youll owe everyone 10k later this week ;)

Lord_Beloved.png