Post and discuss all Jagex Twitter updates here!

forestfrolic

Does a "Hidden thread" sticky in Recent updates imply an imminent update?

Not at this time. And no, it's probably some Q&A stuff or outdated stuff.

FYI, FMods can read through hidden threads. Yet again, Jagex usually leave hidden threads with no info whatsoever. As a reserve. :puzzle:

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does a "Hidden thread" sticky in Recent updates imply an imminent update?

Not at this time. And no, it's probably some Q&A stuff or outdated stuff.

FYI, FMods can read through hidden threads. Yet again, Jagex usually leave hidden threads with no info whatsoever. As a reserve. :puzzle:

Oh knackers! I was hoping for the update asap! Back to real life then.

Louis_Redux.png

All skills 70+ again 16/06/2010

The hidden thread is more likely just another pointless rant about how the flagstaff is rwt.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I really don't care about bad updates much, but you'd figure that Jagex would spend 10 minutes fixing the KB after leaving us with two no update weeks

I really don't care about bad updates much, but you'd figure that Jagex would spend 10 minutes fixing the KB after leaving us with two no update weeks

THIS.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

THIS.

How about bugs in general? 1 content update followed by 1 bug fix update sounds like gold to me.

By this i mean they should focus less on new content and more on fixing broken updates they never seem to fix (am i the only one who cares about the Fish Flingers bugs? :-/)

Lord_Beloved.png

I want my 10k please. :P

Not been many updates in recent times, but you have to admit the content updates have been very bug free recently as well.

Oh darn, I had you guys there.

You do know that wager was a joke right? I mean, come on, its not like I could give most people 10k. It breeches my timezones :smile:

Any how, I can't remember if there is an update next week...

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

I want my 10k please. :P

Not been many updates in recent times, but you have to admit the content updates have been very bug free recently as well.

Oh darn, I had you guys there.

You do know that wager was a joke right? I mean, come on, its not like I could give most people 10k. It breeches my timezones :smile:

Any how, I can't remember if there is an update next week...

Jokes don't apply to money.

priest_wiz.png

Hint in next few mins if there will be one?

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

they already said there wont be an update next week because we already got it this week.

also:

RuneScape

Hi #RuneScape! Don't forget that you got next week's game update early in order to enjoy over the extended weekend! ~Ems(RSDev)

9 minutes ago from CoTweet

Lord_Beloved.png

they already said there wont be an update next week because we already got it this week.

also:

RuneScape

Hi #RuneScape! Don't forget that you got next week's game update early in order to enjoy over the extended weekend! ~Ems(RSDev)

9 minutes ago from CoTweet

So this means we get 2 updates next month instead of 2 this month?

If so, then I am disappoint.

black_eagle4.png

List from page 116(?)

Lumbridge - Blood Pact Quest

Fishing - Fish Flingers

Dungeon - Dungeoneering (there are some pre-batch 2 updates coming)

Easter - Easter Event

Elite Ac - Elite achievement diary

FT3 - Fairy Tale 3 quest

CastleWars - Castle Wars mini-game update

Thieving - Thieving skill update

Court Room - More court cases involving the Court House from King's Ransom (unless it's Count Room, then it probably relates to the hole with a cage put in Count Victor Draynor Drakan's room in Draynor Manor)

EW3 - Elemental Workshop 3 quest

So, if they stick to the list, it looks like we'll be getting any of these (if not all) in June

Elite Diaries

Courtrooms

D'eering Pre-Batch 2 (see dev blog).

EDIT - No CW Batch 2, I should learn to read....

Lazy

Ya... they are lazy because they gave next weeks update early... keep being smart kiddo

Next week's update was CW improvements? Nice to see them working hard.

theistsRdim.png

I can't understand the people who complain about no update next week when it was released early... And if this complaining is based on updates being delayed, then I must be completely missing the point because this is the opposite of being delayed.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

List from page 116(?)

Lumbridge - Blood Pact Quest

Fishing - Fish Flingers

Dungeon - Dungeoneering

Easter - Easter Event

Elite Ac - Elite achievement diary

FT3 - Fairy Tale 3 quest

CastleWars - Castle Wars mini-game update (only half done)

Thieving - Thieving skill update

Court Room - More court cases involving the Court House from King's Ransom (unless it's Count Room, then it probably relates to the hole with a cage put in Count Victor Draynor Drakan's room in Draynor Manor)

EW3 - Elemental Workshop 3 quest

So, if they stick to the list, it looks like we'll be getting any of these (if not all) in June

Elite Diaries

Courtrooms

C Wars Part 2

D'eering Pre-Batch 2 (see dev blog).

Where did they say there was gonna be a batch 2 of cw updates? I'm not saying it isnt true, just havent seen it anywhere :P

Lord_Beloved.png