Post and discuss all Jagex Twitter updates here!

forestfrolic

WTF is that O_O

Looks either like a bracelet or Jagex is going to release a Bejewled Variant on Funorb.

Also, someone seems to be holding the gems (leather gloves).

just another funorb game for iphone tbh

Yeah, probably.

Sigh, was hoping for a Sonic Adventure quest were we had to gather all 7 Chaos Emeralds to stop Eggman and Chaos 7. My dreams have been shattered :cry:

WorldOfAVR_Part1_Avacyn_ajg5pfqs0fs.png

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh, this looks like something for Funorb to me. The art style looks different and the character has a thumb. (Our Runescape character's don't have thumbs!)

It could be art for a new mini-game for RuneScape. The previous image could be the interface for the new activity but we will have to wait and see.

Phaper_Plane.png

I highly doubt the image's anything RS-related. When's the last time a twitter hint for RS comes in the form of an image, and earlier than Sunday? Then again, I won't need the hint to guess which update's coming next.

Zepheras.png

"Do you really want to go back to the time when Falador was grey, lesser demon look like goats, dragons look like cows, hellhound look like cats and your character stands as stiff as a statue?"

-F1775

This thread can now be closed.

Not so fast tbh

DenUsynlige: @OfficialJagex Will we still be seeing twitter hints for Runescape Updates now that the BTS is back?
OfficialJagex: @DenUsynlige in a somewhat modified form. More on that soon. [Ajd]
Lord_Beloved.png

This thread can now be closed.

Not so fast tbh

DenUsynlige: @OfficialJagex Will we still be seeing twitter hints for Runescape Updates now that the BTS is back?
OfficialJagex: @DenUsynlige in a somewhat modified form. More on that soon. [Ajd]

And there will probably be other announcements too, like those recent pictures.

priest_wiz.png

OMG I WANT..

this is probably only distraction thing i'll regularly play <333

I don't know which mod did this. I don't know why they did it. If they're looking for money, I can tell them I don't have any as I'm a student. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over 4 years of RuneScape. Skills that I have worked hard for and people like them can't take them away. If they give me my particles back now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for them, I will not pursue them. But if they don't, I will look for them, I will find them, and they won't like what'll happen

Coming (very) Soon... http://twitpic.com/1urlbi

Holy Moley!

Sorry, just had to! :P

Giant Mole gets an upgrade?

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Bouncedown was a highly disappointing game

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Bouncedown was a highly disappointing game

None of the iPhone games have been even a bit interesting, i'm definitely not picking this one up, I already have both releases of "I dig it" and I'm confident it wont come close to the quality of those games.

Lord_Beloved.png