Post and discuss all Jagex Twitter updates here!

forestfrolic

It's a Fart Button.

This.

"Make your Runescape character offend friends, family, even the Evil Chicken with the new Jagex Fart Button!* Comes in sloppy, disgusting, smelly, and extremely loud! Buy YOURS today!"

*Scent sold separately. Batteries not included. Jagex LTD does not take liability for any injuries that may occur during use of the Fart Button, including, but not limited to, burns from your mother's iron, scratches from younger sibling(s), and pencils thrown in the eye by classmates or teachers.

The Jagex fart button will never overtake the fart app on the Ipod.

Also: You forgot options for airy, wet, silent but violent, the whistler, beefy, egg-creme, flappy cheeks, and of course, the surprise brown zeppelin.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a Fart Button.

This.

"Make your Runescape character offend friends, family, even the Evil Chicken with the new Jagex Fart Button!* Comes in sloppy, disgusting, smelly, and extremely loud! Buy YOURS today!"

*Scent sold separately. Batteries not included. Jagex LTD does not take liability for any injuries that may occur during use of the Fart Button, including, but not limited to, burns from your mother's iron, scratches from younger sibling(s), and pencils thrown in the eye by classmates or teachers.

Also: You forgot options for airy, wet, silent but violent, the whistler, beefy, egg-creme, flappy cheeks, and of course, the surprise brown zeppelin.

Those will come in Fart Button batch 2 a few months later.

a70c7.png

It's a Fart Button.

This.

Those will come in Fart Button batch 2 a few months later.

Which will be delayed for another 8-43 months.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

Which may or may not actually be earth months, maybe Neptune months.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

You FOOLS! Don't you see what Jagex has done! All you can think is a blue button, but that is exactly what they want you to think.

Who would think of it, to paint THE BUTTON to end the world as we know it, BLUE! :shock:

Ye that is right! It isn't red and it fooled all of you! That button will destroy the world as we know it :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes:

The maya's were wrong about 2012.. its going to be 2010.

Curse you Jagex and your evil blue schemes! :shame:

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg

You FOOLS! Don't you see what Jagex has done! All you can think is a blue button, but that is exactly what they want you to think.

Who would think of it, to paint THE BUTTON to end the world as we know it, BLUE! :shock:

Ye that is right! It isn't red and it fooled all of you! That button will destroy the world as we know it :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes:

The maya's were wrong about 2012.. its going to be 2010.

Curse you Jagex and your evil blue schemes! :shame:

That's exactly what the fart button does.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8JuezrhTpo

priest_wiz.png

Its the jamflex update button

The jamflex update button is red. The blue one transforms jagex HQ into a giant robot and makes every staff sing the Spongbob Square-pants theme song while wearing blue speedos with yellow pokadots and rotating in a counter-clockwise manner.

If you visit http://www.stellardawn.com , it redirects to funorb. IF you visit https://www.stellardawn.com , it takes you to the page not found.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

Its the jamflex update button

The jamflex update button is red. The blue one transforms jagex HQ into a giant robot and makes every staff sing the Spongbob Square-pants theme song while wearing blue speedos with yellow pokadots and rotating in a counter-clockwise manner.

If you visit http://www.stellardawn.com , it redirects to funorb. IF you visit https://www.stellardawn.com , it takes you to the page not found.

Same as it always has... it just redirects to https://funorb.com (although it keeps the same url, it uses funorbs SSL certificate.)

TERA.pngtera2.gif

tera.pngsig_corner.png

Thanks Gradeskip93 for my awesome sig!

Well on page 8 on the recent system update topic on RSOF, Mod Nexus confirmed there will be a game update next week. (Quick Find: 15-16-152-61077894)

FIRE UP THE HYPE MACHINE!

A real update? Are you friggin' serious???

[/sarcasm]

priest_wiz.png

Well on page 8 on the recent system update topic on RSOF, Mod Nexus confirmed there will be a game update next week. (Quick Find: 15-16-152-61077894)

A real update? Are you friggin' serious???

[/sarcasm]

Wow, you are soo good at sarcasm, I totally envy you!!

HYPE ENGINES ENERGIZED! PREPARING FOR HYPE JUMP IN

HYPE JUMP SUCCESSFUL NOW ENTERING HYPE SPACE

OT: Just zoomed in, looks like dungeoneering in the background. I see a damage splat so I doubt it's a funorb game.

[hide]

Damnit, I tripped over Magzar's half inflated blow-up doll and hurt myself. I wish he wouldn't leave that thing lying around. -.-

[/hide]

wildy bak yet?

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)

wildy bak yet?

w3 p@y w3 s@y@@@@@@@

There are no stupid threads, only stupid people in them...

Do you have to spam up every thread with this?

Anyway, I have no idea what update is comming next week, but I am thinking that we are due for the elite diaries. Isn't that one of the last things left from "the list". Either way, I, naturally pesimistic as I am, refuse to be as pesimistic as the rest of you. I think half the reason people aren't liking updates now is that they expect not to like them, and it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Edit to below: well clearly I had to repeat myself, seeing as it wasn't clear enough the first time...

Quoting yourself? PULLING OUT ALL STOPS.

There's nothing wrong with a tad of fun. AND YES YES YES ELITE DIARIES. Although I can't even do Ardy diary yet.

I'm not interested in the court case crap at all...

Thanks for sharing that with us...

"Don't judge a book by its cover" comes to mind here.

---

WTF is that O_O

Looks either like a bracelet or Jagex is going to release a Bejewled Variant on Funorb.

Also, someone seems to be holding the gems (leather gloves).

just another funorb game for iphone tbh

Lord_Beloved.png