Post and discuss all Jagex Twitter updates here!

forestfrolic

What? I can't figure out if that is a familiar, emote, or armor. Anyone care to make this a bit more clear?

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What? I can't figure out if that is a familiar, emote, or armor. Anyone care to make this a bit more clear?

156wchs.png

You just won the Internet today.

The challenge of a mistake is not to avoid it. The challenge of a mistake is dealing with the outcome.

bc8ebae3b0.png

Proud of who I am and what I am.

156wchs.png

bruno i love you have my babies

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

It is a smithing and con update

You can go to that island in morytania and mine effigies to put in your house and you can also mine some special ore to make new armors that is untradeable

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

It is a smithing and con update

You can go to that island in morytania and mine effigies to put in your house and you can also mine some special ore to make new armors that is untradeable

No pic, no proof.

156wchs.png

You just won the Internet today.

Technology astounds me.

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

[hide]I... love you Bruno. :thumbup: [/hide]

OT: What is that turtle thing?

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I like that sword she is holding, here is to another quest series!

"Raises cup"

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

This weeks update.

http://twitpic.com/1yr2s8

Void Quest..

You say that as if it were a bad thing. :P

I personaly was expecting a no update week as there were only 3 updates in the BTS, so im happily surprised. :P

Glad to see this so soon. I feel like the Void Knight storyline has been unfairly neglected up until now.

What storyline? We haven't been given one other than the patchy information that is in the minigame guide.

asrhasrh.jpg

Glad to see this so soon. I feel like the Void Knight storyline has been unfairly neglected up until now.

What storyline? We haven't been given one other than the patchy information that is in the minigame guide.

Other than the developers blog that explains they feel the knights of rs have un-touched story and after the Summer quest arc last yr was popualr they decided to do one this year and its a triology based around the knight orders of rs but mainly the void knights

And then the bts told us the opening quest was coming this month.

Yeah told nout at all :rolleyes:

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I do believe in the stories section or wherever they right bits of Runescapian Lore you can read a small story about the Void Knights.

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Do you hate Wyverns or Warped Terrorbirds? Think again! Misunderstood Monsters!

Want to become a Champion of Champions like I once was? Champion Scroll Guide!

Feeling Bored? List of Sidequests

Rare Drops: Dragon Sq Half : 1, Dragon Med : 2, Dragon Claws : 2, Dragon Legs : 1, Dragon Boots : 60+, Granite Legs: 8

It'll be a *yawn* quest. Low requirements, slow starting/moving story, pose more question about RS Lore, not answer anything, and have some dolled graphics to cover up its lack of story.

Runescape quests these days feel like I'm watching Lost. :roll:

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

It'll be a *yawn* quest. Low requirements, slow starting/moving story, pose more question about RS Lore, not answer anything, and have some dolled graphics to cover up its lack of story.

Runescape quests these days feel like I'm watching Lost. :roll:

what they (yes the mysterious them) don't want you to know is, your ARE watching a pixel-version of lost... :^o

ANyhow, I like quests but void knight ? ugh :l

I don't know which mod did this. I don't know why they did it. If they're looking for money, I can tell them I don't have any as I'm a student. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over 4 years of RuneScape. Skills that I have worked hard for and people like them can't take them away. If they give me my particles back now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for them, I will not pursue them. But if they don't, I will look for them, I will find them, and they won't like what'll happen

Other than the developers blog that explains they feel the knights of rs have un-touched story and after the Summer quest arc last yr was popualr they decided to do one this year and its a triology based around the knight orders of rs but mainly the void knights

And then the bts told us the opening quest was coming this month.

Yeah told nout at all :rolleyes:

Yeh. Nothing. :D

I do believe in the stories section or wherever they right bits of Runescapian Lore you can read a small story about the Void Knights.

Haha. As if anyone reads those more than once. :P

asrhasrh.jpg