Post and discuss all Jagex Twitter updates here!

forestfrolic

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coming this week to the RuneScape MMO, playable for free at http://www.runescape.com/ http://twitpic.com/22e94k

[Hide]-broken imgage-[/Hide]

Hello new MOM Quest, and is she a Zamorakian?

Ehhh, Next week is the wise old man quest, not mysteries of the mahjarrat. :P

Please allow me to take this moment to nut my head against the wall. I even looked at that M and was pondering if I got it right! Derpppp!

A quest...what an awful way to start what could be a decent month :thumbdown:

Where's that picture....

oh wait, here it is.

TROLL.jpg

OT:

Gonna be awesome.

Might redecorate my house to look like wom's if you get a good look at it :P

Here's a pic of his house

wom_quest_house_thumb.jpg

Schmuall.png

give F2P a penny and they want a dime; give P2P a quarter, they want 100,000 dollars, your car, house, boat, social security number, credit card numbers, drivers license, clothes on your back and everything you ever owned or interacted with ever

I kinda hope that with the completion of the quest, you can buy the same walls as those in that picture for 100k. :P (70-75 Construction required)

I hope it has some Zaros discussions and allows you to make an Altar to him and maybe change some other stuff too <3:

I kinda hope that with the completion of the quest, you can buy the same walls as those in that picture for 100k. :P (70-75 Construction required)

I hope it has some Zaros discussions and allows you to make an Altar to him and maybe change some other stuff too <3:

I very much doubt that.

Maybe after the Ritual quest...

priest_wiz.png

I very much doubt that.

It's just that one of the rooms has statues of a woman with an Ancient Staff so I was wondering if that itself was a Zaros prayer room. So i'm hoping that's a hint that Jagex will update Construction to include Zaros related stuff since he's been missed out for so long, hell we got an Altar to Bob the Cat before Zaros, that's not cool. <_<

I very much doubt that.

It's just that one of the rooms has statues of a woman with an Ancient Staff so I was wondering if that itself was a Zaros prayer room. So i'm hoping that's a hint that Jagex will update Construction to include Zaros related stuff since he's been missed out for so long, hell we got an Altar to Bob the Cat before Zaros, that's not cool. <_<

It's possible, but I think we won't be seeing an altar to Zaros before He has officially returned.

priest_wiz.png

Does no one else know who the WOM "loves"? Hint: RFD.

Ogresses?

Uh....

No. Gypsy Aris. While freeing Sir Amik, she tells you to talk to the WOM about the evil chicken, and she mentions "Say hi to *Insert nickname here* for me."

Paragon.png

Now that i think of it, the WOM was always afraid of talking about anything Zaros related, however, the old woman we meet in the new quest is wielding an ancient staff, and I'm sure Dyonisius recognizes the symbol as a Zarosian mythology item, so he *could* be afraid of talking about Zaros because it reminded him of the Old woman.

I mean, maybe right?

Now that i think of it, the WOM was always afraid of talking about anything Zaros related, however, the old woman we meet in the new quest is wielding an ancient staff, and I'm sure Dyonisius recognizes the symbol as a Zarosian mythology item, so he *could* be afraid of talking about Zaros because it reminded him of the Old woman.

I mean, maybe right?

good theory i came to the same conclusion

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

Are any of those ring perks at all useful to spear users :S? Unless I was misinformed about the Berserker class and it affects with any stance.

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

As far as I can tell the players in first picture are stupid. No mellee'r is attacking and no one is blocking the food. Also, is there only one carcass in that picture?

R.I.P. The olde nite. A legend is gone but not forgotten.

a Faction Related Item Sink for Rune Labs. https://[LikelyScam]/m=player-proposal/a=13/c=VcG-Ir5Ijno/view-idea?idea=19

Are any of those ring perks at all useful to spear users :S? Unless I was misinformed about the Berserker class and it affects with any stance.

From what i read from the picture, tectician and berzerker both increase accuracy and damage independently of weapon class or battle stance.

"Increases chance of hitting in accurate stance"

"Increases Strength levels when calculating damage"

The Berserker is the most useful for Spears.

It will be nice if the magic bonuses are element dependent (special effects for each element ... Extra damage for earth, freeze for water, burn for fire (similiar to poison damage) and ... knock-back? for air)

"Increases chance of hitting in accurate stance"

"Increases Strength levels when calculating damage"

The Berserker is the most useful for Spears.

It will be nice if the magic bonuses are element dependent (special effects for each element ... Extra damage for earth, freeze for water, burn for fire (similiar to poison damage) and ... knock-back? for air)

In the first diary it said that berserker increases damage only in aggressive mode, it looks like they changed it. Depending on the bonuses and how easy it is to change rings I'd probably prefer a promethium battleaxe+kiteshield and use accurate for where stab is needed and tank for everything else. Using a kiteshield would probably be like using a better elysian spirit shield.

We'll have to find out though because the rings could make range and mage worth using, or they could all be too expensive in tokens to be worth using.

imagangster.png

The points system needs also a complete overhaul. If the "levels" can be increased for the same points that we can purchase rewards with this is going to suck really bad.

They've already told us that we'll need to spend our tokens to tier up our ring abilities.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.