Post and discuss all Jagex Twitter updates here!

forestfrolic

It'll be a *yawn* quest. Low requirements, slow starting/moving story, pose more question about RS Lore, not answer anything, and have some dolled graphics to cover up its lack of story.

Runescape quests these days feel like I'm watching Lost. :roll:

what they (yes the mysterious them) don't want you to know is, your ARE watching a pixel-version of lost... :^o

ANyhow, I like quests but void knight ? ugh :l

Not like they haven't been alluding for years of other Knights in the game having other motives, a war with more Knights, a missing King, grabs for power, or even written a whole book about it.

Oh wait, White Knights, my bad.

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It'll be a *yawn* quest. Low requirements, slow starting/moving story, pose more question about RS Lore, not answer anything, and have some dolled graphics to cover up its lack of story.

what they (yes the mysterious them) don't want you to know is, your ARE watching a pixel-version of lost... :^o

Not like they haven't been alluding for years of other Knights in the game having other motives, a war with more Knights, a missing King, grabs for power, or even written a whole book about it.

Well, they said they were going to do some more Knight-themed quests, so I hope we'll get answers soon.

priest_wiz.png

Well, they said they were going to do some more Knight-themed quests, so I hope we'll get answers soon.

The kings in the falador castle basment/dungeon. - I called it.

I don't know which mod did this. I don't know why they did it. If they're looking for money, I can tell them I don't have any as I'm a student. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over 4 years of RuneScape. Skills that I have worked hard for and people like them can't take them away. If they give me my particles back now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for them, I will not pursue them. But if they don't, I will look for them, I will find them, and they won't like what'll happen

No, that wasn't the King. Just some guy into Bondage. I forgot to let him out. I better go get him now...

No, that wasn't the King. Just some guy into Bondage. I forgot to let him out. I better go get him now...

Well that explains the leather. Maybe the Void knights captured the king of falador.. oo DRAMA

I don't know which mod did this. I don't know why they did it. If they're looking for money, I can tell them I don't have any as I'm a student. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over 4 years of RuneScape. Skills that I have worked hard for and people like them can't take them away. If they give me my particles back now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for them, I will not pursue them. But if they don't, I will look for them, I will find them, and they won't like what'll happen

I'm really looking forward to the Void Knights quest. It'll be a lower level quest, yeah, but I'm really interested in their story. Plus, I really want that sword and a void ranged weapon to compliment my void mace.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

This weeks update.

http://twitpic.com/1yr2s8

Void Quest..

You say that as if it were a bad thing. :P

I personaly was expecting a no update week as there were only 3 updates in the BTS, so im happily surprised. :P

ELITE DIARIES PLEASE! They can still sneak those in.... right? (Were they even announced for this month? I forget what the BTS said.)

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I do believe in the stories section or wherever they right bits of Runescapian Lore you can read a small story about the Void Knights.

Haha. As if anyone reads those more than once. :P

Ahem, did someone mention my name?

I can't remember any sort of backstory for the Void Knights or their outpost... Because of that I'm glad we get these quest series now, so they really have a good reason for being there. In my opinion every major thing happening in Gielinor right now should have at least one quest explaining how it all began.

As for the picture; It looks very promising!

Due to my epic stats, I have now started WGS (but I still hate spoilers).

sighistorian.jpg

I believe I heard or read somewhere that the Void Knight's were Guthixists, no idea where I saw this though.

That's basically the first thing they tell you when you talk to them. :blink:

Well I havent been to Pest Control since HD was released. Couldnt remember. :unsure:

I believe I heard or read somewhere that the Void Knight's were Guthixists, no idea where I saw this though.

That's basically the first thing they tell you when you talk to them. :blink:

Well I havent been to Pest Control since HD was released. Couldnt remember. :unsure:

I would think that the Void Knight Mace auto casting Claws of Guthix would be a hint as well. :)

tetsupportsig2.jpg

Mod Emilee in Future Updates:

Hi guys,

Unfortunately, due to some issues with the game engine, there will not be a game update today. We are working hard to rectify these issues as quick as we can so that we can try to launch the update tomorrow.

We apologise for the inconvenience that may have been caused by this message. Hopefully, we'll be able to bring you better news tomorrow!

Thank you in advance for your patience. blk.gif:)

Just to clarify, this delay is absolutely NOT connected to the footie! Honest!!!

QFC: 234-235-46-61180179

Hi guys,

Unfortunately, due to some issues with the game engine, there will not be a game update today. We are working hard to rectify these issues as quick as we can so that we can try to launch the update tomorrow.

We apologise for the inconvenience that may have been caused by this message. Hopefully, we'll be able to bring you better news tomorrow!

Just to clarify, this delay is absolutely NOT connected to the footie! Honest!!!

LMAO. god bless them for watching the football game :P (also, totally off topic, but currently the longest grand slam match ever is being played for the people interested in tennis :P)

Lord_Beloved.png

Hi guys,

LMAO. god bless them for watching the football game :P (also, totally off topic, but currently the longest grand slam match ever is being played for the people interested in tennis :P)

At least us Brits can win a game apart from cricket for once. :)

Looking forward to this quest(s).

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Hi guys,

At least us Brits can win a game apart from cricket for once. :)

Looking forward to this quest(s).

That's only cause you don't have refs blatantly screwing over your team.

• 2 weeks later...

Coming this week to the RuneScape MMO, playable for free at http://www.runescape.com/ http://twitpic.com/22e94k

[Hide]-broken imgage-[/Hide]

Hello new MOM Quest, and is she a Zamorakian?

Ehhh, Next week is the wise old man quest, not mysteries of the mahjarrat. :P