Post and discuss all Jagex Twitter updates here!

forestfrolic

The points system needs also a complete overhaul. If the "levels" can be increased for the same points that we can purchase rewards with this is going to suck really bad.

They've already told us that we'll need to spend our tokens to tier up our ring abilities.

I can just imagine...

"You are now tier 1 tactician. For tier 2, you will need 100k tokens."

PLFrontier-1.png

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well they did mention that opening surface dungeons would have a one off reward. I'm hoping this is a token reward because it might start to help the problem between level requirements and token requirements of most of the rewards,

2czeqeh.jpg

Gonna rage if it costs. A lot. Of tokens. Cbf spending my rapier tokens on them but all the dung clans will probably make us buy them. Not like they are needed, dungeoneering is easy enough already.

Yeah. Most likely going to get Beserker class, whatever skilling classes are useful, and whatever Mage classes are useful.

Also, good thing I have 2 good friends who happen to be adept Dungeoneers and racing to 99 con. One's got 90, the other 92.

Which means I'll be set to grind for whatever cool rewards they release with reward dungeons. :thumbup:

BRING ON THE UPDATE, I AM FREAKIN' READY.

a70c7.png

Well they did mention that opening surface dungeons would have a one off reward. I'm hoping this is a token reward because it might start to help the problem between level requirements and token requirements of most of the rewards,

I really hope you're right.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Batch 1.5 i see.

Until they fix the rewards sections i'm not interested in dungeoneering :thumbdown:

They already said that this wasn't Batch 2...

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Batch 1.5 i see.

Until they fix the rewards sections i'm not interested in dungeoneering :thumbdown:

1.5 isn't the same thing as 2. FYI.

I'm not sure who you are responding to, but you're comment is meaningless either way.

Your premise is essentially "The number 1.5 is not the number 2". Thanks for the insight, buddy. :rolleyes: Next time try to inject a little meaning into your post, instead of trying to teach people how to count.

"FYI" I was informing Demo that this Dungeoneering update wasn't meant to be Batch 2.

Batch 1.5 i see.

I'm not sure who you are responding to, but you're comment is meaningless either way.

Your premise is essentially "The number 1.5 is not the number 2". Thanks for the insight, buddy. :rolleyes: Next time try to inject a little meaning into your post, instead of trying to teach people how to count.

"FYI" I was informing Demo that this Dungeoneering update wasn't meant to be Batch 2.

He didn't say it was batch 2 :l he said it was 1.5, and you tell him it isn't 2? He never said it was. :mellow:

C(21)H(30)O(2)

Hoping that the reward dungeons are instanced and you can die fo-ro but with rewards you can take with you. Also hoping that "one-off" refers only to some gratuitous amount of tokens or XP. It will kind-of suck if there's literally only one reward you can ever have ever.

ALSO HOPING THAT A MAGE PERK IS MORE RUNE BIND SPOTS!! Just FY-F'n-I JaGEx, all the good spells need 4 different runes (preemptive: although some smartass would say 3) and 77+ Magic DOES NOT automatically equal 77 Runecraft.

Guess we'll see...

2dgucz6.png

1) Can someone explain what a one-off reward is? Thats like a one time reward?

Also I am looking forward to this greatly, even if it isn't the whole batch. I've been itching to train Dung.

Btw: I saw my first trimmed dung cape in game. Tbh, that is the ugliest cape ever. It's like a mansion with wood paneling and shag carpets. A damn shame. (Although the lvl 120 trim looks sweeeeeet)

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Batch 1.5 i see.

He didn't say it was batch 2 :l he said it was 1.5, and you tell him it isn't 2? He never said it was. :mellow:

His comment was "Batch 1.5 I see." He wouldn't have posted that if he wasn't expecting something more substantial (ie Batch 2). You've never heard of literary tone?

And just for the sake of it, heres the quote from the Dev Blog.

These updates are in addition to the new floors, challenge rooms and bosses that we’ll be adding to Daemonheim as part of Dungeoneering batch 2, and are likely to be added to the game before batch 2 comes out.

His comment was "Batch 1.5 I see." He wouldn't have posted that if he wasn't expecting something more substantial (ie Batch 2). You've never heard of literary tone?

These updates are in addition to the new floors, challenge rooms and bosses that well be adding to Daemonheim as part of Dungeoneering batch 2, and are likely to be added to the game before batch 2 comes out.

Pretty sure it was just an observation. Similarly, I'm observing that you seem to be very upset about something. Would you like to talk about your feelings?

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

[hide]

Batch 1.5 i see.

These updates are in addition to the new floors, challenge rooms and bosses that we'll be adding to Daemonheim as part of Dungeoneering batch 2, and are likely to be added to the game before batch 2 comes out.

[/hide]

Wow.... just wow....

He meant Batch 1.5 as in the update between 1 and 2. I mean come on.

Way to make a mountain out of a molehill.

[hide=""]

Batch 1.5 i see.

These updates are in addition to the new floors, challenge rooms and bosses that well be adding to Daemonheim as part of Dungeoneering batch 2, and are likely to be added to the game before batch 2 comes out.
[/hide]

The way I see it. He meant "Batch 1.5 I see", so that's this weeks update.

Implying that he already knew about batch 1.5, 2 and all that crap.

But meaning that batch 1.5 is going to be this week and not any other week this month.

Anyway, sorry for continuing the argument, I just had to set my foot in it.

[hide]

Batch 1.5 i see.

These updates are in addition to the new floors, challenge rooms and bosses that we'll be adding to Daemonheim as part of Dungeoneering batch 2, and are likely to be added to the game before batch 2 comes out.

[/hide]

Wow.... just wow....

Madness? THIS. IS. THE. INTERNET!!!!

The internet folks, it's serious business.

Anyway since there were post release tweaks to dung, which were obviously dung 1.5, that makes this dung 1.75 and anyone who disagrees is clearly a kiddy fiddling commie scumbag who eats poo and smells of wee so there. With knobs on.

Louis_Redux.png

All skills 70+ again 16/06/2010

What's the cut-off time for updates? I actually woke up real early today, although not on purpose, and was kinda happy that I might get to experience the update before my friends, who always love to spoil them for me when I get on later.

However, it was 7:30 then and it's 10:30 now...

2dgucz6.png

What's the cut-off time for updates? I actually woke up real early today, although not on purpose, and was kinda happy that I might get to experience the update before my friends, who always love to spoil them for me when I get on later.

However, it was 7:30 then and it's 10:30 now...

jagex offices close at about 11:00 for you.

Naaxi.png

grr i was hoping this wouldnt come till next week, im not ready yet

oh well im gaining 30 total lvls on wednestday (2120->2150), hard day but ill manage

so that means if it doesnt come out till thursday or friday ill be happy and sort of ready

i wont play it that much since all dung is a waste before batch 2, but ill try maxing my ring to tier 10 in a few, then quitting till batch 2

a_final_name.png

Well we are assuming that it's a reward received when opening one of the many surface dungeons, separate from whatever reward lies inside.

For example, you open the dungeon, get a reward, and then explore inside. The next time you enter you won't get the reward.

It makes perfect sense to be either a small amount of dungeoneering exp or some sort of token reward, I really don't know what else it could be.

2czeqeh.jpg

Well we are assuming that it's a reward received when opening one of the many surface dungeons, separate from whatever reward lies inside.

For example, you open the dungeon, get a reward, and then explore inside. The next time you enter you won't get the reward.

It makes perfect sense to be either a small amount of dungeoneering exp or some sort of token reward, I really don't know what else it could be.

it might be skill xp: example

open up new mining dung w/ 4 runite and tons of other cool stuff

using 70 mining 70 dungeoneering

get 30k mining xp

just an idea

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

[hide]

Batch 1.5 i see.

[/hide]

Wow.... just wow....

Den defined it best: I said batch 1.5 because it isn't substancial enough to be batch 2. That being said, it still brings certain improvements to a skill in dire need of some. So between lauch and batch 2, thi is batch 1.5 :P

Sorry if I caused any problems :lol: