Post and discuss all Jagex Twitter updates here!

forestfrolic

I'll wait for the quest, not sure how the bloom effects will pay off and it's impossible to see the quality on the CAM version of the conference but I'm sure multiple areas of the game including magic/cave entrances etc could benefit.

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll wait for the quest, not sure how the bloom effects will pay off and it's impossible to see the quality on the CAM version of the conference but I'm sure multiple areas of the game including magic/cave entrances etc could benefit.

Even equipment. Remember the redesign on the whip, and how the concept art had that purple glow around it. Fire capes can look much better. Ghostly robes could have a bit of eeriness.

Also all the dungeons with the fake smoke could possibly be updated when particle effects comes out. Like how the smoke dungeon has that ugly gray filter on top of the screen.

Stellactic.gif

Darn. No game update this week. To speculate about what the next update will be, feel free to visit this forum: http://[Censored - Don't use a URL shortner]/3nL9LI -Ems(RSDev)

3 minutes ago from CoTweet

No update this week. :(

Yay, nothing to interfere with me finishing 99 Firemaking :smile:

Perhaps the reworked fairy update, Fairy Tale PT 3 and bloom lighting will be released next week.

Tbh that's probably how some sort of release is going to go.

I saw first hand that they're introducing bloom lighting with the fairy rework and the fairy rework is coming with FT P3, so it's a conceivable update. I'm not sure exactly when It'll be out though, it seems a little soon, but it is probably one of the bigger updates that is likely to come soon.

I saw the videos of the GameCity conference posted by Me/MechscapeRen and saw that so that is where I got the idea.

I really hope the skybox will come with bloom lighting as well :pray:

It's a pretty decent conclusion. Don't know about the skybox though.

And I was there IRL. Those bloom effects are hot <3:

Video/link to video plz. :(

I was in TSG chat and someone got a task of Adamant Dragons from Lapolak, people said "Pic it on TSG Forums" and he did

Can someone confirm/deny if they have an account on TSG Forums.

a70kf.png

Divine Forces | #DF on irc.seersirc.net | Most Motivated |

http://rs-df.com/forums

I was in TSG chat and someone got a task of Adamant Dragons from Lapolak, people said "Pic it on TSG Forums" and he did

You sir have been awarded the most gullible prize of the decade. Congratulations!

Seriuz note: fake.

It's been a hell of a ride.

2002-2013

There aren't any good detail videos anywhere, but this is the pic I got:

RunescapeDirectorCom_30thOct09_11.jpg

Crappy I know <_<

It might be blurry, but it made me go O.O

Now I cant wait for it to get released. :P

You sir have been awarded the most gullible prize of the decade. Congratulations!

Seriuz note: fake.

Link?

I can tell without see it, that it's 'shopped.

People said the same thing about Adventurer's Log...

"All that is gold does not glitter..."

Yeah cause thats the same thing :rolleyes:

1 is someone trying to claim they got given a slayer task live in-game for a monster that does not exist.

The other was a picture of a clearly outside of game feature that was a possible link.

Adventurer's log "leak" was plausible as real; but fairly likely to be shopped. Thought it obviosuly wasn't.

An in-game leak of giving a task that doesn't exist is pretty much 99.99999999999999% certainly made up.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

[hide]Show

Yeah cause thats the same thing :rolleyes:

1 is someone trying to claim they got given a slayer task live in-game for a monster that does not exist.

The other was a picture of a clearly outside of game feature that was a possible link.

Adventurer's log "leak" was plausible as real; but fairly likely to be shopped. Thought it obviosuly wasn't.

An in-game leak of giving a task that doesn't exist is pretty much 99.99999999999999% certainly made up.

[/hide]

I didn't say it was the same or that I expect this to be true (I don't). Just saying that it shouldn't be entirely doubted without further investigation simply because it was in-game. Leaks have been doubted before and found to be true, and things have been leaked in-game before.

That said, the picture recently posted is more interesting and on-topic. Thanks for the find, bballer! :smile: Excl, you lucky dog! :wink: Why are you hiding your face?

"All that is gold does not glitter..."

Coming Soon To #RuneScape: new challenges! new worlds!! new items!!! new news!!!! More exclamation marks!!!!! Ajd

Great.. Eastern lands.. No wait, is that stellar dawn?

Tower of Life 2 of course. :P

New worlds = new language servers?

It'll probably come out on Monday as they're removing the Halloween event on Monday.

imagangster.png

Coming Soon To #RuneScape: new challenges! new worlds!! new items!!! new news!!!! More exclamation marks!!!!! Ajd

Great.. Eastern lands.. No wait, is that stellar dawn?

Tower of Life 2 of course. :P

New worlds = new language servers?

It'll probably come out on Monday as they're removing the Halloween event on Monday.

Exclamation mark obviously means dungeon.

Exclamation mark obviously means dungeon.

How didn't I think of that. :blink: Still sticking with Tower of Life 2. :P Or some new high level dungeon that they have secretly been working on?

I actually do remember that MMG stated in one of the QA sessions that they are working on a dungeon with some unique death system or something...I will see if I can find that post.

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.