Post and discuss all Jagex Twitter updates here!

forestfrolic

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You with the pickace, your logic isn't welcome here!

[hide] <3: [/hide]

I lol'd. Come back when you get a Claws drop :cool:

However back OT; I don't really put much investment in a thanksgiving event, last year's just seemed more like an acknowlegement of the holiday than an actual 'event'.

As long as it's not the only update next week I'm ok with it :P

Lord_Rand.png

Lord_Rand.png

Lord_Rand.png

It could also be a Thanksgiving update, if Jagex does it again this year.

I'd almost forgotten about it from last year, since I don't think I've seen my Cornucopia since...last November and I rarely go into the emotes tab.

Also: Thanksgiving update? Christopher Columbus, who SAILED to America on a SHIP. So naturally you will need a giant furnace to smelt the steel to build your boats. That you will use to sail to Americascape, using the Sailing skill that will be released this week.

Called it.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

It could also be a Thanksgiving update, if Jagex does it again this year.

I'd almost forgotten about it from last year, since I don't think I've seen my Cornucopia since...last November and I rarely go into the emotes tab.

Also: Thanksgiving update? Christopher Columbus, who SAILED to America on a SHIP. So naturally you will need a giant furnace to smelt the steel to build your boats. That you will use to sail to Americascape, using the Sailing skill that will be released this week.

Called it.

The Sailing part or the Thanksgiving part? :P

The hint is obviously about construction and chompies/jubblies. We will probably get the ability, at around 90 construction, to build a dragon stove with 20 draconic bars so that we can cook a whole jubbly in it. Oh and as an update on the side as we have included the introduction of draconic bars you can now mine for draconic ore in lvl 80 wilderness surrounded by barrows dragons and lvl 3 non attackable looters. Also because you can now mine and smelt draconic ores/bars we have changed around the smithing tables to make this possible. But, we can't just introduce a huge new thing like this without a super quest! You will now continue where you left off with Lucien and now you are fighting against the Dragonkin in the deepest parts of the wild! Don't forget your bob....oh and we have also put in 3000 new leprechaun animations and sprites for you all to enjoy. Happy Scaping!

^Obviously^

edit: you can't smith for ore

[hide=Drops]Dragon: Spear x1, Med helm x3, legs x2, pickaxe x1, skirt x3, scimitar x1

Barrows: DH helm x1, Verac Brassy x2, Karil Skirt x1, Ahrim Hood x2, Guthan Spear

GWD: Arma Helm x1

Other: Handcannon x4, Leaf Bladed Sword x3[/hide]

The hint is obviously about construction and chompies/jubblies. We will probably get the ability, at around 90 construction, to build a dragon stove with 20 draconic bars so that we can cook a whole jubbly in it. Oh and as an update on the side as we have included the introduction of draconic bars you can now mine for draconic ore in lvl 80 wilderness surrounded by barrows dragons and lvl 3 non attackable looters. Also because you can now mine and smelt draconic ores/bars we have changed around the smithing tables to make this possible. But, we can't just introduce a huge new thing like this without a super quest! You will now continue where you left off with Lucien and now you are fighting against the Dragonkin in the deepest parts of the wild! Don't forget your bob....oh and we have also put in 3000 new leprechaun animations and sprites for you all to enjoy. Happy Scaping!

^Obviously^

edit: you can't smith for ore

Wow, I can't wait! This's going to be awesome!!!

:roll:

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Yes, we do have a Norwegian-speaking J-Mod who is settling-in at Jagex HQ as I type :D More news to come later! -Zapp

Yes yes YES! :D Norwegian forums plox? :)

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

Yes, we do have a Norwegian-speaking J-Mod who is settling-in at Jagex HQ as I type :D More news to come later! -Zapp

Yes yes YES! :D Norwegian forums plox? :)

FTW. :lol:

German hint.

Verflucht noch mal! Uns fällt kein Teaser für nächste Woche ein... -Mod Heiko about 1 hour ago from web

Google translation:

Damn it! We find no teaser for next week ...

Maybe Sherlock Holmes could find the teaser.

It could be about Sliske, whose actions can be seen in world's smallest details, or about the "assalted" peanuts of the latest Chaos Elemental suitcase. We have been promised a quest next week. Some guy on Youtube found a pipe and a magnifying glass from RS models.

German hint.

Verflucht noch mal! Uns fällt kein Teaser für nächste Woche ein... -Mod Heiko about 1 hour ago from web

Google translation:

It could be about Sliske, whose actions can be seen in world's smallest details, or about the "assalted" peanuts of the latest Chaos Elemental suitcase. We have been promised a quest next week. Some guy on Youtube found a pipe and a magnifying glass from RS models.

"Verflucht" could be a hint, it also translates to "cursed". I'm almost sure this word is the most important. But as I'm not a member I don't know where the hint points to.

[404] Signature not found.

German hint.

Google translation:

"Verflucht" could be a hint, it also translates to "cursed". I'm almost sure this word is the most important. But as I'm not a member I don't know where the hint points to.

Could be the follow -up of The curse of Arrav, seeing as we were promised the next Mahjarrat quest before the end of the year =)

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

German hint.

Google translation:

Could be the follow -up of The curse of Arrav, seeing as we were promised the next Mahjarrat quest before the end of the year =)

Well, there is video on youtube about cache items. There was a model for a magnifying glass and some graphical updated stuff in draynor.

So I think it has to do with that.

Well, there is video on youtube about cache items. There was a model for a magnifying glass and some graphical updated stuff in draynor.

So I think it has to do with that.

Magnifying glass is the thanksgiving event reward. ;)

From the Q&A 2 big sequels and guild orientated content in november/december.

So that makes it Curse of Arrav (sequel) & FTP3 (week after or something?)

Oh... I thought they were all done with FTP3... I was kinda looking forward to that, and maybe a Dragon Shortsword or something with it (seems like an appropriate opportunity) this week...

Where has Curse of Arrav been hinted at as coming out soon?

Aside from them confirming that there would be a quest this week...

2dgucz6.png

Oh... I thought they were all done with FTP3... I was kinda looking forward to that, and maybe a Dragon Shortsword or something with it (seems like an appropriate opportunity) this week...

As of Nov 26'th when the diary was written, Mod Tytn said "I’ve just finished the development work on Fairy Tale 3" and "the project will go into QA for a thorough testing." Guessing that the diary was written a day or two before, and knowing from previous diaries Jagex likes to QA content for about a week, odds are FT:III will not be with us until the next week or the week after.

This week will be a quest though, as stated by Mod Emilee

Curse could be part of the name in the Quest, or maybe something relating to it.

I'm leaning towards Elemental Workshop III (hinted in CE postbag) as the next door is Body. Body runes are used in curse spells and only curse spells. So it's a likley chance this is it.

Either way we should find out tomorrow.

EDIT: I can't find the exact place it was written, but I'm almost 100% sure the statement "there will be another Mahjarrat quest this year" was told to us before Curse of Arrav was released, making Curse of Arrav the quest they were refering too. I could be wrong, but I'm highly doubting this has any connection with the twitter hint.

dawnsigblue-3.png

As of Nov 26'th when the diary was written, Mod Tytn said "Ive just finished the development work on Fairy Tale 3" and "the project will go into QA for a thorough testing." Guessing that the diary was written a day or two before, and knowing from previous diaries Jagex likes to QA content for about a week, odds are FT:III will not be with us until the next week or the week after.

This week will be a quest though, as stated by Mod Emilee

Curse could be part of the name in the Quest, or maybe something relating to it.

I'm leaning towards Elemental Workshop III (hinted in CE postbag) as the next door is Body. Body runes are used in curse spells and only curse spells. So it's a likley chance this is it.

Either way we should find out tomorrow.

EDIT: I can't find the exact place it was written, but I'm almost 100% sure the statement "there will be another Mahjarrat quest this year" was told to us before Curse of Arrav was released, making Curse of Arrav the quest they were refering too. I could be wrong, but I'm highly doubting this has any connection with the twitter hint.

Curse spell amplifiers pls.

a70c7.png

Malédiction ! J'ai perdu l'indice de la MAJ #RuneScape de cette semaine! Talula

Curses! I lost the index of the SHIFT #RuneScape this week! Talula

Not sure what MAJ is.

Sounds like a sequel to the Curse of Arrav quest to me. It's too soon for the next Fairy Tale quest and if they were going to make new Curse spells they would have released it with the previous magic update.

Not sure what MAJ is.

Sounds like a sequel to the Curse of Arrav quest to me. It's too soon for the next Fairy Tale quest and if they were going to make new Curse spells they would have released it with the previous magic update.

For some reason, I want to say that MAJ has been in a French Twitter hint in the past, but I can't seem to find it in this thread :-( This new update sounds promising (though I haven't done Curse of Arrav and don't have membership).

EDIT: Found MAJ.

(Side note for those confused by MAJ. MAJ is short for Mise à jour which means update, not maj which means shift lol :wink: )

It was on page 43.

1icyna.png

Not sure what MAJ is.

For some reason, I want to say that MAJ has been in a French Twitter hint in the past, but I can't seem to find it in this thread :-( This new update sounds promising (though I haven't done Curse of Arrav and don't have membership).

Yeah I said it before in this thread but to save everyone the effort of combing it, MAJ = mise à jour, or update in English. So the second sentence should be "I lost the clue for the Runescape update this week." Pretty much the same thing as all the other clues. EDIT: Beaten lol... ahh well.

I honestly don't know which quest they want to release, but it seems like Mysteries of the Mahjarrat or FTP 3. Elemental Workshop would be plausible too, but didn't Jagex say EW3 and next myreque quest would be released only after FTP3? Whatever, we'll know for sure tomorrow.

insipid_soup.png