Post and discuss all Jagex Twitter updates here!

forestfrolic

Next week in #RuneScape:This is a time of year for bringing families together and seeing old friends. Perhaps a walk, by the sea. Em(RSDev)

Ignore this, Christmas time :D

Due to my epic stats, I have now started WGS (but I still hate spoilers).

sighistorian.jpg

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are a lot of Families on Rs. Probably a Quest. Making History, Sea Slugs, ect.

Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

Going for Level 99 Magic & Level 99 Smithing!!!

Going for 200M Woodcutting exp!!!!!!!

0346-0077-6360 Mario kart Wii

I hope that you are Reporting the Bots! Please Report Bots.

Next week in #RuneScape:This is a time of year for bringing families together and seeing old friends. Perhaps a walk, by the sea. Em(RSDev)

Pretty certain it's the Christmas event (as it's roughly a week before next Wednesday, which is when I suspect it'll be released), but not sure on the second sentance. I think it may a seperate, smaller update (like we've had those bank buttons to deposit all earlier this year).
imagangster.png

Pretty certain it's the Christmas event (as it's roughly a week before next Wednesday, which is when I suspect it'll be released), but not sure on the second sentance. I think it may a seperate, smaller update (like we've had those bank buttons to deposit all earlier this year).

May be, may be! What does the sea have to do with Christmas anyway, as HunterDexter said. Isn't that thing partially frozen during that time? And who would walk by the sea in that cold? (I might, but I like cold) A sea slug quest is possible. When I replied to this post the first time, I posted my thoughts about sea slugs. But then I thought how silly I'd look if someone would mention Christmas, so I changed it to "ingore this" :).

Due to my epic stats, I have now started WGS (but I still hate spoilers).

sighistorian.jpg

@MCHelton18 The Christmas Events will be within the next 10 days, we promise :-) Ajd

Hmm. Within 10 days? That could mean the Christmas event will be, not this week, but next, which would put the date at December 21-23 (Moday-Wednesday). Of course, their previous track record with holidays would suggest this week, but why say 10 days?

1icyna.png

@MCHelton18 The Christmas Events will be within the next 10 days, we promise :-) Ajd

Hmm. Within 10 days? That could mean the Christmas event will be, not this week, but next, which would put the date at December 21-23 (Moday-Wednesday). Of course, their previous track record with holidays would suggest this week, but why say 10 days?

They say 10 days to not give any answers to the current clue. :P

Apparently Santa's sleigh broke down and now he is using his yacht to travel the high seas.

so a sailing Santa lol now jagex is getting in on all the sailing puns.icon_evil.gif this is becoming the sailing epidemic.

a4d6cf8282.png

100122210315.png

Am I the only one that thinks jagex has to make a sailing skill to stop this "sailing1!111" nonsense? everytime water, sea, a boat or a word beginning with S or a skill is mentioned sailing has to come up.

It's the Christmas update but I wouldnt rule out a double update next week.

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

I'd lol if they did come out with Sailing, but named it Boating. And then people started rioting XD

I just want to get this event over with.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Am I the only one that thinks jagex has to make a sailing skill to stop this "sailing1!111" nonsense? everytime water, sea, a boat or a word beginning with S or a skill is mentioned sailing has to come up.

Then they would have to bring the wildy back, too... Actually they shouldn't react on every nonsense the players came up with.

To the hint:

I also think it's the x-mas event. Maybe they'll also release a "teaser" quest for F2P during the x-mas time as they did last year.

[404] Signature not found.

Then they would have to bring the wildy back, too... Actually they shouldn't react on every nonsense the players came up with.

To the hint:

I also think it's the x-mas event. Maybe they'll also release a "teaser" quest for F2P during the x-mas time as they did last year.

I don't know... last year they were still geared towards going AMG LOOK P2P IS AWESUM U BUY NAO. Which they aren't now. They might though, it's hard to know.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Sounds to me like Sea Slug continuation, but it's probably gonna be Xmas <_<

I also am feeling Sea Slug

But what about a double update this week.

sea slug and Christmas event

next week FTP3

then the week after nothing because its the week after Christmas?

"This is a time of year for bringing families together and seeing old friends" - Christmas Event

"Perhaps a walk, by the sea." - Sea Slug

a4d6cf8282.png

100122210315.png

I don't think its the Christmas event, there's still next week left. If it is then we wont have another update for at least 3 weeks. Since they tend to remove holiday event with the next update.

But i'm really not sure what it could be.

TERA.pngtera2.gif

tera.pngsig_corner.png

Thanks Gradeskip93 for my awesome sig!