Post and discuss all Jagex Twitter updates here!

forestfrolic

EDIT: I can't find the exact place it was written, but I'm almost 100% sure the statement "there will be another Mahjarrat quest this year" was told to us before Curse of Arrav was released, making Curse of Arrav the quest they were refering too. I could be wrong, but I'm highly doubting this has any connection with the twitter hint.

The QA was AFTER Curse of Arrav, so it means that we'll get another Mysteries of the Mahjarrat quest this year.

Since Fairy Tale just went to QA, the next quest is most likely MOTM.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So why does Jagex usually do their update? I have a class soon and I want to check the update before I leave.

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

As of Nov 26'th when the diary was written, Mod Tytn said ".........

Actually Nov 26th was when the diary was posted, not necessarily written.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Hi guys' date='

Unfortunately, due to some last minute issues, there will not be a game update today. However, we do plan to rectify these issues so that we can update as soon as possible tomorrow.

Please accept our apologies and we hope that you won't have to wait much longer for the next installment of the Mahjarrat quest series. "[/quote']

RSOF LINK

asrhasrh.jpg

Lol that kinda abrupts all theories the next Curse of Arrav or w/e kind of story their following (There's not really a base set yet)

OOh, she's actually said it was delayed cause it has "good" rewards... I wanna see them now :thumbsup:

Hi guys' date='

Unfortunately, due to some last minute issues, there will not be a game update today. However, we do plan to rectify these issues so that we can update as soon as possible tomorrow.

Please accept our apologies and we hope that you won't have to wait much longer for the next installment of the Mahjarrat quest series. "[/quote']

RSOF LINK

Well I can finally go to class now, thanks. :thumbsup:

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

EDIT: FFS. Why aren't my quote tags working :S

Hi guys,

Please accept our apologies and we hope that you won't have to wait much longer for the next installment of the Mahjarrat quest series. "

RSOF LINK

Well I can finally go to class now, thanks. :thumbsup:

You beat me to it!

I like that she confirmed it was a majaharrat quest, at least. She also said that the reward would be pretty big. We know that there isn't going to be another grandmaster quest this year, so that leaves Master level. The Curse of Araav was master level, too, but not particularly complicated with rewards--they were pure exp. Maybe this'll be a master quest with a small(ish) minigame with it, instead of pure exp? :3

hzvjpwS.gif

Only requirements mentioned are you must have completed all the other quests to start/complete the new one.

I can't tell you the requirements, the devs would hunt me down! :P

For those that haven't, make sure you have completed the other Mahjarrat quests.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

Only requirements mentioned are you must have completed all the other quests to start/complete the new one.

For those that haven't, make sure you have completed the other Mahjarrat quests.

Is WGS considered a Mahjarrat quest ? I hope it is so that less people can do it if the reward is something like TD's

Also why do people assume the next GM quest won't be till next year. The only mention of a GM quest in the content Q&A says

*Please note that this might not be the next Grandmaster quest we release.
britonlongbo.png

Is WGS considered a Mahjarrat quest ? I hope it is so that less people can do it if the reward is something like TD's

Also why do people assume the next GM quest won't be till next year. The only mention of a GM quest in the content Q&A says

*Please note that this might not be the next Grandmaster quest we release.

It was said by Mod MMG sometime after While Guthix Sleeps (when people were screaming every week that the sequel would be released that week) that the next grandmaster wouldn't be for something like a year to a year and a half.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

The quest isn't going anywhere. I don't understand why people are so eager to get things done first. (Other than to try and exploit bugs and other cool things that Jagex like to leave in their updates :P)

I can't speak for everyone else, but I know I was frustrated by the fact that this was delayed two days. I appreciate quality assurance, but that doesn't lessen the frustration.

hzvjpwS.gif

The quest isn't going anywhere. I don't understand why people are so eager to get things done first. (Other than to try and exploit bugs and other cool things that Jagex like to leave in their updates :P)

I can't speak for everyone else, but I know I was frustrated by the fact that this was delayed two days. I appreciate quality assurance, but that doesn't lessen the frustration.

+1 but possibly some decent rewards since the delay has been because of the rewards or something to do with the rewards

a4d6cf8282.png

100122210315.png

Really thin connection but I hope they update melee armor with this. Remember these?:6hicer.png

Those're in that Mahjarret's house, where part of Curse of Arrav took place.

And also to be included in part in the Draynor graphical update:

30ms8pl.png

Really looking forward to that. Looks like they didn't screw up on those like they did with longswords!

Is there a more general 'future updates' thread I could post this in?

2dgucz6.png

I smell another quest. :D

Id say its Kuradel since she is somewhat the same teaser as they did with Hunt for Red Raktumber (They added a submarine to some places a week before the update.)

Really thin connection but I hope they update melee armor with this. Remember these?:http://i48.tinypic.com/6hicer.png

Those're in that Mahjarret's house, where part of Curse of Arrav took place.

And also to be included in part in the Draynor graphical update:

http://i45.tinypic.com/30ms8pl.png

Really looking forward to that. Looks like they didn't screw up on those like they did with longswords!

Is there a more general 'future updates' thread I could post this in?

You really should do the most recent tutorial.