Post and discuss all Jagex Twitter updates here!

forestfrolic

Save it another week and start out 2010 with a bang. Release it next week and it'll fail in it's ability to save a crappy year.

And I say crappy because not nearly enough happened.

I want an update on my week off though. :(

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come to think of it, I'm a little surprised they didn't update today. They knew when they were gonna update with the Christmas event, same as with the Halloween event and they had that out on Monday, but not this one. That kinda stinks. Nothing bad, but kinda let my hopes down. :mellow:

Hopes back up, now? :wink:

Seems she was really snowed in, but they weren't today!

They were until I went over to Laggy-Impfest '09. I was a little annoyed with that.

i herd pros do holiday events in pvp

14120.png

Come to think of it, I'm a little surprised they didn't update today. They knew when they were gonna update with the Christmas event, same as with the Halloween event and they had that out on Monday, but not this one. That kinda stinks. Nothing bad, but kinda let my hopes down. :mellow:

Hopes back up, now? :wink:

Seems she was really snowed in, but they weren't today!

They were until I went over to Laggy-Impfest '09. I was a little annoyed with that.

i herd pros do holiday events in pvp

14120.png

Lol.

EDIT: Just realized that the new robes look like a KKK outfit. :S (Jagex better not try to change the graphics of them.)

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Save it another week and start out 2010 with a bang. Release it next week and it'll fail in it's ability to save a crappy year.

And I say crappy because not nearly enough happened.

Not to worry. Remember that next year will be the year of awesomness! (I smell a GM quest)

priest_wiz.png

I think if they do that they're gonna kill what could be the specialness of the GM quest. It's fine for the Elves and the Mahjarrat, but with news that the Dwarves may get one and the Fairies too... now it just seems like it's gonna get watered down.

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

I think if they do that they're gonna kill what could be the specialness of the GM quest. It's fine for the Elves and the Mahjarrat, but with news that the Dwarves may get one and the Fairies too... now it just seems like it's gonna get watered down.

I wasn't talking about Fairytale 3, just quests in general.

EDIT: I actually don't mind that they make a Dwarf GM quest, as long as they involve Arposandra in it.

priest_wiz.png

If that's the case, maybe, but in definitely should be the final quest that is GM. I know they want more than 1 before they complete it and I don't need to do 2 GM quests to finish that assanine storyline.

oh god. even jagex has Twitter now? who the hell doesnt have twitter these days?

You didnt realize that before now? :P

Its been there a long time now.

oh god. even jagex has Twitter now? who the hell doesnt have twitter these days?

I forgot my Twitter password :?

Oh, I remember it. It was "Iweargirlsundies." Glad I could help. :)

Fairy Tale 3 + Bloom plz. :P

Epic way to end the year.

Hi all,

Just to let you know, "A Christmas Warble" is the last game update of the year. It shall be available to play and enjoy until the next game update which will be launched in the week commencing the 11th of January.

We hope that you all have a very merry Christmas and a happy new year! :D

I guess not :P

Lord_Rand.png

Lord_Rand.png

Lord_Rand.png

i dont even have a twitter. i have a facebook and a myspace. thats it LOL.

Why do people who don't have a twitter hate it so much?

I have it, except i only follow my friends and jagex. Its nice cause its like a texting chatroom with friends, and i can learn about new updates from my phone when im in school :)

i dont even have a twitter. i have a facebook and a myspace. thats it LOL.

Why do people who don't have a twitter hate it so much?

I have it, except i only follow my friends and jagex. Its nice cause its like a texting chatroom with friends, and i can learn about new updates from my phone when im in school :)

Because it's just another website that wastes time to check. It's annoying that Jagex decides to give away hints to future content on a 3rd party website. Why don't they use their own forums for that?

Twitter is just a fad that has already started to fade away.

Stellactic.gif

Sorry but it's this: http://waroflegends.jagex.com/

Does anybody know what this War of Legends is anyway? Is it Funorb? :blink:

Several J-Mods have stated that it is a standalone RTS-type online strategy game. It is only being published by Jagex - Jagex did not develop the game.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

It's not Funorb it's a completely different game, I ask Mod Mat K (because he's writing alot of the posts for it etc) he said you'll have to wait and see, so I guess that means.. we'll have to wait and see.

For people suprised at the Christmas update being the last of the year it ALWAYS is the last update of the year and I think next year will start off with a bang compared to "In Pyre Need" last year, I just hope it's an epic quest :P

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

It's not Funorb it's a completely different game, I ask Mod Mat K (because he's writing alot of the posts for it etc) he said you'll have to wait and see, so I guess that means.. we'll have to wait and see.

For people suprised at the Christmas update being the last of the year it ALWAYS is the last update of the year and I think next year will start off with a bang compared to "In Pyre Need" last year, I just hope it's an epic quest :P

I'm eagerly awaiting a BTS 2010 edition, let's hope it comes out :D

(merry christmas to everyone btw)

Lord_Beloved.png

I'd like to request that this thread be made a "sticky"

I think it's "sticky-worthy" and is of sufficient age and size for accurate consideration...no?

[hide=My Stats]Attack:86/Hitpoints:88/Mining:74

Strength:86/Agility:76/Smithing:75

Defence:86/Herblore:74/Fishing:78

Ranged:86/Thieving:73/Cooking:92

Prayer:78/Crafting:82/Firemaking:86

Magic:85/Fletching:77/Woodcutting:88

Runecraft:71/Slayer:80/Farming:88

Construction:70/Hunter:70/Summoning:69

Dungeoneering:18

Total level: 1936

295/303 Quest Points

Combat Level: 117[/hide]

[hide=Interesting Links]My Blog

SportsGuy's Short Guide to Ghostly Warriors

Familiarisation Reward Research[/hide]

I'd like to request that this thread be made a "sticky"

I think it's "sticky-worthy" and is of sufficient age and size for accurate consideration...no?

It was made a sticky when it was first made and the moderator team decided to take it off of being a sticky. I suggest you suggest it to one of the admins or higher up mods and let them decide. If it doesn't get stickied it really doesn't make a difference as it's always on the first page anyway.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012