Whats this?

Sentry_Wolf

[hide=Biggish Image]newhomepage.png[/hide]

Clear your cookies and type in RS's URL, it will come up then. It has a new trailer (which is pretty cool.) and some screenshots.

And, Lumbridge swamp looking different in that picture?

The backround is the new OfficialJagex Twitter backround too.

Edit: stating the obvious. oops.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Wuut? What is this? :o Do I have to run a virus scan and then open the RS homepage you say?

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

That trailer has been on Thejagexchannel for 4 days :o How come noone noticed?

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

That trailer has been on Thejagexchannel for 4 days :o How come noone noticed?

Was probably uploaded as a private video which only is shown to 0-25 friends that are chosen by the uploader.

Was an awesome trailer though.

The new page showed up for me aswell and I didnt need to clear my cookies or anything.

The lumbridge swamp does look different in the video and the screenshot.

I don't have an issue with Jagex advertising on their website, and the video was pretty neat too.

But c'mon....since when did we have those cool looking armour and mage robes in the game? Is that lady supposed to be holding a mystic air staff or something? (Is she wearing an amulet of STRENGTH?)

The pictures always look too good to be true. :wall:

Zepheras.png

"Do you really want to go back to the time when Falador was grey, lesser demon look like goats, dragons look like cows, hellhound look like cats and your character stands as stiff as a statue?"

-F1775

Watched trailer earlier today, much better than before. I guess they are making the homepage more appealing to new players.

SirHemen:

slayerpollm.jpg

Also, smaller image from Facebook:

48701247561267285926180.jpg

The twitter background: http://s3.amazonaws.com/twitter_product ... itter_.jpg

I guess they'll be releasing it as a wallpaper soon.

Lumbridge swamp graphical update will come with zanaris I reckon

also, where is this?

http://www.runescape.com/img/main/splash/screen4.jpg

You can't link directly to the image all the time, Jagex doesn't allow it. Most people won't be able to view it.

And that is GOP (Great Orb Project).

Lumbridge swamp graphical update will come with zanaris I reckon

also, where is this?

http://www.runescape.com/img/main/splash/screen4.jpg

You can't link directly to the image all the time, Jagex doesn't allow it. Most people won't be able to view it.

And that is GOP (Great Orb Project).

Or rather, the Runecrafting Guild. Hidden well in Wizard's Tower, had me running up and down the stairs trying to locate it.

Zepheras.png

"Do you really want to go back to the time when Falador was grey, lesser demon look like goats, dragons look like cows, hellhound look like cats and your character stands as stiff as a statue?"

-F1775

Because all the games in the world look 100% as crisp as they did on the advert?

I think you'll find that on the Jagex server system that they built the game on, the graphics are more crisp and better on the master system the game is built on, quality is lost when you move games over to the public you'll never get the quality unless your on the master system. its the same with all games.

Females staff = New magic addition?

The scene with the Swamp Titan looks more like the greenish area full of crocodiles you go through before reaching Ullek.. You can even see the reeds.

EDIT: Actually, upon looking on the image the shack to Zanaris is there... I fail. -.-

Only fear God,

Know the weapons of the weak,

The weakness of the hard.

Because all the games in the world look 100% as crisp as they did on the advert?

I think you'll find that on the Jagex server system that they built the game on, the graphics are more crisp and better on the master system the game is built on, quality is lost when you move games over to the public you'll never get the quality unless your on the master system. its the same with all games.

The wallpapers of the summoning beasts before the skill was released is pretty close to what the actual thing looks like. Job well done on that.

The problem is, THAT poster is really too far off what we have in game. I believe the scene depicted is Lumbridge, with the stone bridge and the goblins. Find me any equipment in game that actually looks anything close to what those people are wearing.

EDIT: Perhaps this is a clue to the NEXT big graphics update?!?! :ohnoes:

Zepheras.png

-F1775

The wallpapers of the summoning beasts before the skill was released is pretty close to what the actual thing looks like. Job well done on that.

The problem is, THAT poster is really too far off what we have in game. I believe the scene depicted is Lumbridge, with the stone bridge and the goblins. Find me any equipment in game that actually looks anything close to what those people are wearing.

Hmm, yeah the posters are far off, but they are just concept art (& basically the point of a poster), I was talking more about the video footage/screen shoots.

I agree. They draw artwork with things that don't exist in the game to attract players and when they come play the game they realize it was all a artwork and nothing more..

Hmm, yeah the posters are far off, but they are just concept art (& basically the point of a poster), I was talking more about the video footage/screen shoots.

If the art/posters weren't published on Runescape site i could randomly think it was from LOTR....

Find me any equipment in game that actually looks anything close to what those people are wearing.

The mage is wearing either salve amulet or amulet of strength. :P

Find me any equipment in game that actually looks anything close to what those people are wearing.

The mage is wearing either salve amulet or amulet of strength. :P

Why would a mage use a strength or salve amulet...it's goblins not undead monsters.

Further more the warrior seem to have 3rd age armor, but it's not 3rd age. It looks like a strange armor with a monster looking face decorated on it looking like Corporeal beast

Uhm, the new background is Lumbridge. And they're the Melee tutors, I'm sure? Fighting off the Goblins that reside on the other side of the river. :roll:

The trailer for RuneScape is a few weeks old, too. ;)

RIP Michaelangelopolous