GME: Winner! - Lord Of The Rings 3 (ROTK)

Phil

Final Match  

164 members have voted

1. 1. Final Match

• LOTR 3 (ROTK)
    • The Godfather

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kinda off topic, but is anyone here a godfather? i am, to my nephew. all it means though is i have to buy him gifts for first communion and confirmation and stuff.

And when his parents die you are responsible for the kid, right?

As for me being a Godfather, nope, not yet.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Its Godfather 36 - LOTR 35 now. Damn I hope my vote keeps LOTR from winning - I really dont think it has the class to even be in a debate of the best movie ever in my opinion.

Why is that? I'm not a fan of the Lord of the Rings series, but I do dare to admitt that they are good movies, and that people consider them to be one of the better movies made.

Just my opinion but I dont think any of the LOTR films are that impressive other than in their effects.Dont get me wrong they are good but not classics or future classics. They seem very long and drawn out and take too long to get going. I just dont think they'll be regarded as classics in 20 or 30 years, I might be wrong (and I am sometimes).

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

where is teh boondock saints?

Somewhere between 400 and 500. :P

Anyway, Godfather behind with 11 votes. :shock: :shock: :shock:

21o4pav.jpg

Am i the only one who's noticed that the majority of people posting in this thread have voted for the godfather? Why are there so many more votes for ROTK?

Kirk and Lars I could handle. At the same time.

Cheaters Riz, sad but true :(

I voted Godfather btw

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Cheaters Riz, sad but true :(

I voted Godfather btw

Don't really think cheaters. More likely people from the Runescape fora who just tick the vote box and go back to their own forum.

And seeing as tip.it is a forum based on an MMORPG (or w/e the combination is) it isn't that weird that the Lord of the Rings is winning.

21o4pav.jpg

Haha LOTR3 Best film ever. Well there goes the whole credability of the poll.

:lol:

I cant believe that it has gotten this far.. oh well, maybe Im just a soar loser eventhough it aint over yet.

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have small purple pet elephants named Jack. Put this in your sig if you are one of the 8% who like to do the fandango on Wednesday afternoons

I would have voted LOTR out in the first round. :(

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

=\ I liked serenity.

yay same here. More enjoyable then either of these films...

imo too many people are voting for LOTR because of the special effects and stuff. personaly I thought python was better. the thing is that I didn't really like godfather either. I agree that it is an excellent film, but it was pretty long and i didnt really enjoy it. out of the two, I would definitely say that it is more deserving than LOTR, but I can't really bring myself to vote for a film that I didn't really like. No vote for me I think.

Anyone give me a score update though?

curanir1.png

Best Barrows Chest: guth skirt, dh helm, dh axe, racks, gp (23/08/06); best tt reward: robin, guthix helm, guthix legs, nats, rune legs

For Rft

Final Match

LOTR 3 (ROTK)

52% [ 77 ]

The Godfather

47% [ 70 ]

Total Votes : 147

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

For Rft

Final Match

LOTR 3 (ROTK)

52% [ 77 ]

The Godfather

47% [ 70 ]

Total Votes : 147

hey its closer now, thats kind of cool. godfather could still win i quess, it goes till tonight.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

lol i'd rather have godfather win because i never really liked lord of the rings i thought it was more of a kid movie and im 15 but i still like the gangsta movies better..more adult like and less kiddish. i'd rather see godfather win, but im 99.9% sure it wont, because majority of people who play this game are kids and most have never seen godfather so...

diabl0_915.png