Your first car wreck.

Albel

Today, on my way to work I hit a guy at a stop light. I hit him in the back bumper, causing so minor damage to his car. My car was fine (Thank you 1991 Crown Vic) He was not hurt, and I was fine, just shocked, and scared out of my mind...

So what was your first wreck (Or fender bender) like. Was it something major, it something minor like mine?

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

totaled my dads suburban rolled like 6 times.

i was driving on the logging roads and i hit a pothole and the backtire popped off and i spun out of controll.

fun stuff

OMG OMG SAILING IS COMING LOLOLOLOL!!!1111 b/c JAGEX GAMES STUDIO , ANAGRAM OF SAITO JUDGE X-GAMES

TAKASHI SAITO= RED SOX P1TCHER... RED SOX = BOSTON, BOSTON = PORT CITY!!!! PORT CITY = SAILING

My first fender bender was during Drivers Ed; we were parked on the side of the road and a woman was backing out of her driveway and wasn't paying attention. She basically crushed the door and the part above the wheel so much that the drivers door didn't open. My first actual wreck was a couple months ago over Christmas break; I was driving during a pretty bad snowstorm, hit some ice, and put my car in a ditch. Was fun. :thumbup:

Fairly major. Spun out on a round-about while drink driving and slammed into a tree. A light pole was only about 1 metre away so I was pretty lucky. Ripped the tree out of the ground and broke it in half and the air bags went off. Car was written off. Probably the stupidest thing I've ever done. Lost my license for 2 months and have about a week left till I can get it back.

dscn6390.th.jpg

Hasn't happened, but there's been a few close calls.. There was one time when I was younger and someone rear-ended us at a stop sign. I didn't have a clue what the hell happened at first; it's like getting hit by a large, fast moving bumper car. Ouch.

All these car threads are making me think about my own misfortunes. Mercy!

Anyway, stone wall, deer. Nothing involving another car. Yet.

Oh God.

p2gq.jpg

I am an Official Mailbox Slayer.

Tiredness ftl.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Spring a few years ago, rolled on a patch of ice and snow, and slipped. Luckily didn't involve another car, but I did hit the steel barrier they put when we're on top of a hill. Needless to say the repairs were about $5k to repair the front of the car.

Ive only been in 1 fender bender.

I wasnt driving though. The lady behind us turned around to yell at her kids and hit us, whiplash ftl.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

my brother got into an accident like 3 days ago. hes still fretful atm.

i'm just happy about his downfall because he won't be able to drive me around. (which he sucks btw)

for all the driving i do "i other peoples car's" im kinna careful, you learn quick driving in the middle of WV during the dead of winter :lol: so no i've never been in an accident, but with all the deers stories i hear, that will probably be the first.

i know of someone who has been in 6 car accidents who is only 19 when i heard of that, i think to myself "lady, there is a point when you gotta say, maybe its me"

legends2.jpg

As I can't drive yet I haven't crashed myself but been in 2. When I was 1 or 2 some [puncture] crashed into the rear end of my moms car causing her to have permanent back pain in poor weather, now I'm developing the same back problems from it but it's impossible to prove it's a result of that as it was 16 years ago, meaning I face backpain for the rest of my life without compensation :|

Other time, my dad went around a corner, slid and went into a wall, rebounded into a tree and wrapped itself up nicely. I don't know how at all, but I got no serious injuries even though I had to be cut out of the car, just a lot of cuts, bruises and shock.

We were driving on an icy road, tried to turn, but the car kept going straight and hit a phone pole.

Same thing happened to me, except it was a traffic light. Just maybe 6 months after getting the license as well. You have to be careful if you're a new driver driving in slippery conditions, it's nothing like driving during summer.

I am an Official Mailbox Slayer.

Tiredness ftl.

My current slayer assignment is: Mailbox.

OT: Worst happened was I borrowed my dad's car for my first day to work since mine was un-rego'd. came around a round-a-bout during a wet day and he failed to tell me the tires were bald. thankfully the worst was the side blinker popped out and no cars were around. I was in shock the entire time of my first day of work.

minor-wise was when my Pop drove me around town (Its a WW2 jeep) and as we pulled into the car-park there was a large pot-hole. hit into that, whiplash, seat belt broke and I rolled out the back of the jeep. thankfully no one was behind us :lol:

Popoto.~<3

I've never been in an actual accident. One time I did side swipe a pole in a parkin structure. I was backing out of a space and turned too early, and boom, nice dent in my left fender.

Funny thing is I'd been drinking the previous night, so it was technically hungover driving.

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

Luckily, I've only been in one accident while I was driving.

My car had been randomly "jerking" slightly to the side while driving. I'd be driving along just fine and all of a sudden the car would pull to the left and I'd have to adjust it back to where it was. This had been going on for a few days and I even had an appointment to get it fixed the very day of the accident. Looking back, I probably should have just stopped using the car until I could get it fixed, but the problem was minor enough that I thought I could keep driving that day.

On to the accident. I was driving home from school on a somewhat icy, snowy day. The car did the "jerk" to the left thing on a patch of ice and I did a 180 spin across 3 lanes of traffic, and ended up in a left turn lane facing oncoming traffic. Luckily, there were no other cars directly to the side of me and, since I ended up in a turning lane, I was out of the direct path of traffic. It could have been much worse.

Pixeloaded.jpg

Well, seeing as I've never drove a car in my life I'd say I'm in the clear. For the sake of the thread I guess I'll post the time I was in a car during an accident.

My friend's mum had picked me and my friend up from school, we were heading back to their house when there was a smashing sound along with a sudden jerk. Of course, a car had smashed right into us. Me and my friend were in the back and the car had smashed into the front passenegr seat, that seat was completly destroyed while everything else remained intact. Looking back I realised how lucky I was, I had wanted to sit in the front.

ezegyc.png

That's why you're on the TZDF blackdawn. Even your balls can tear zombies to shreds.

I've never been in an actual accident. One time I did side swipe a pole in a parkin structure. I was backing out of a space and turned too early, and boom, nice dent in my left fender.

Funny thing is I'd been drinking the previous night, so it was technically hungover driving.

Why were you hangover driving!!!

And one time me and my family were in our car and a dog came out of no where and hit the side of our car. Im pretty sure that sorta considers as a small wreck because that dog made a huge crater into our car...

Prince_roy80.png

Prince_roy80.png

Prince_Roy80.png