Main reason why teenagers shouldn't get tattoos

Faux

I'll be getting some "moto" tats soon. "United States Marine Corps" split between each forearm running down to my wrist. Possibly "Semper Fidelis" on the backside of my forearm. A big USMC down my ribcage under my arm wouldn't be bad either...I want this Emblem somewhere, havn't decided where yet. The Marine Corps is the only thing that is worthy to be tattoo'd on my body.

[hide=]matusko.jpg[/hide]

Btw, i've actually seen a real Monster energy drink logo tattoo'd on a guy's arm. Was terrible. Seriously...whats the point.

Kriegsig1copy2b.jpg

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see a problem with tattoos, As long as you are old enough (Done growing)

I'm going into 8th grade next year, Last year a girl in my classes got a bio hazard sign on her side.

Wonder what that will look like next year when she gets preggers :lol:

4rvq0m.jpg

^Hawt new Siggy^ Made by yours truly.

Yeah, Spanish class is where everything funny happens.

Click To see my Origami gallery!

[hide=Important drops]Important drops..... Bandos Tassets x2

Dragon medium helm x 1

Dragon pickaxe x 1 (6m)

Verac's Brassard x 1

Veracs's Helm x 2

Verac's Skirt x 1

Guthan's Helm x 2

Guthan's spear x 1

Karil's Leatherskirt x 1

Karil's C'bow x 1

Dharok's Helm x 1 (4.6m)[/hide]

I don't see a problem with tattoos, As long as you are old enough (Done growing)

I'm going into 8th grade next year, Last year a girl in my classes got a bio hazard sign on her side.

Oh yeah, there's nothing really wrong with them, it's just that they don't look great.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

t9cvly.jpg

Get this one. It's the only one that looks great out of all 3 pictures. It's more generic and low-key.

It looks like the pokemon Unknown.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

^Unown is so cute. Get that! Not many people will know where it originated from and you could easily alter it's appearance to a style you prefer.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Oh yeah, there's nothing really wrong with them, it's just that they don't look great.

Some do. I know if I ever get one, I want it to look either great or excellent.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

^Unown is so cute. Get that! Not many people will know where it originated from and you could easily alter it's appearance to a style you prefer.

It looks like Prince. Wow, whatta' nerd.

I'm not going to get a tattoo becuase I don't have any deep affiliation with any group or "idea".

And if you ever change, it will stay. Also, it makes you look like all the other tools that get tattoos to look "cool".

Considering you're 13 ... and "preggers"...

:shame:

I'm not going to get a tattoo becuase I don't have any deep affiliation with any group or "idea".

And if you ever change, it will stay. Also, it makes you look like all the other tools that get tattoos to look "cool".

Calling someone a nerd... You played Runescape.

Calling someone a nerd... You played Runescape.

I'm talking about Prince, the musician - he changed his name to an ankh like symbol. I'm saying he's a nerd for choosing that. Note that this was in the early 90s and around the same time that Pokemon was created. So it was a "bad joke".

Anway, either you can have a vague idea of what I'm talking about or, you can just be a tool.

And by stating that I played RuneScape, played and RuneScape being the operative words, you might aswell have a stab at every single member of this forum.

tools that get tattoos to look "cool".

Why not?

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

tools that get tattoos to look "cool".

Why not?

What do you mean, "why not" !?

Also, it's caused further by a large number of people who get tattoos simply for the sake of getting them, and give the others who get tattoos for other reasons, a bad image.

I think it's funny when people get them to look cool, but if they have a legit reason for getting one then I tend to respect it more. That makes them more like scars and scars have a story behind them.

And by stating that I played RuneScape, played and RuneScape being the operative words, you might aswell have a stab at every single member of this forum

Yeah, it's true. I come to this conclusion because I can feel the vibe from all of you guys.

Major turn off for me. Well, depends what it is. Some tattoos can come in handy. One guy I talked too said he was getting a map tattooed on his leg.....I think (hope) he was lying. Seriously, I can't stand chinese writing tattoos, yet there are some that I like.

Plus, as it's been said, the ink fades, and by the time your old you'll be playing "guess what this was" with your friends.

I meant why not get a tattoo just cause it looks cool.

I'm the uber nerd that would get calculus theorems tatooted on so I couldn't forget them :|

A design around them so you couldnt tell unless you were looking for them. :lol:

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I'm the uber nerd that would get calculus theorems tatooted on so I couldn't forget them :|

A design around them so you couldnt tell unless you were looking for them. :lol:

I already have planned that I would use greek letters in place of english(except for the mathematical letters like epsilon) to make it less math looking lolz.

awteno.jpg

Orthodoxy is unconciousness

the only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed.

Why not get syphillis just cause you'll get some action in the process.

Bad reasoning but, yeah. :|

Can't compare a tattoo to a life threatening disease... O_o

Can't compare a tattoo to a life threatening disease... O_o

I think he just did. :?

You can touch up tattoos.

I doubt a teenager knows how to keep a tatto from getting ruin or how to care for one. A touch up is more like adding a tattoo on top of the old tattoo making it look better but meh.

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

WTF is this :wall:

I think teenagers shouldn't get tattoos because they usually have poor taste. Some of the ink my friends have permanently infected themselves with looks terrible, and the ones they placed on exposed skin are a real eyesore.

For example of bad ideas, I've wanted to tattoo a squished spider on the sole of my foot for the LONGEST time. I still think it's an awesome idea, but I can see myself regretting it since I would probably need to walk in crutches for a few weeks and it would definitely get infected easily.

WTF is this :wall:

I think what Adrenal meant was that you can look cool without permanently damaging your body. Example, you can buy a new sporty hat or jacket to make yourself look cooler, the same way you can buy condoms and stay healthy while still getting some action.

hiccup.png