Main reason why teenagers shouldn't get tattoos

Faux

How's a tattoo damaging your body?

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A tattoo is a scar with ink in it.

Btw I have an almost full sleeve of just tribal stuff, I know it is a really common tattoo (mine is 90% free hand though). I started when I was 18 and I am 20 now (I was meant to have it done in 1 year but becoming homless kind of put my tattoo on the back burner lol).

I would put a pic up if I knew how :lol:

Call me an idiot if you want but some people drink, some people so drugs, some people die without doing anything, my drug is tattoo's ;)

perfetc_666.png

IM GOING TO LIVE FOREVER .......... or die trying

What's wrong with that? As long as you make sure it doesn't infect and avoid the other risks, you're good. Don't ask me why I don't start cutting my arm to get cool scars, scars aren't cool.

And by the way, to post an image, go to http://tinypic.com/ , choose your file, hit "upload now!" and copy the text in the second yellow box, and paste it in your post.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

What's wrong with that? As long as you make sure it doesn't infect and avoid the other risks, you're good. Don't ask me why I don't start cutting my arm to get cool scars, scars aren't cool.

And by the way, to post an image, go to http://tinypic.com/ , choose your file, hit "upload now!" and copy the text in the second yellow box, and paste it in your post.

Nothing wrong with that, I am just saying how it damages your body lol

In africa tribes people use a knife cut the skin and rub ash in to the wound.

http://www.uihealthcare.com/depts/medmu ... arBack.jpg

perfetc_666.png

Why not get syphillis just cause you'll get some action in the process.

Bad reasoning but, yeah. :|

WTF is this :wall:

I think what Adrenal meant was that you can look cool without permanently damaging your body. Example, you can buy a new sporty hat or jacket to make yourself look cooler, the same way you can buy condoms and stay healthy while still getting some action.

Yeah, exactly what I meant.

:thumbup:

Why not get syphillis just cause you'll get some action in the process.

Bad reasoning but, yeah. :|

WTF is this :wall:

I think what Adrenal meant was that you can look cool without permanently damaging your body. Example, you can buy a new sporty hat or jacket to make yourself look cooler, the same way you can buy condoms and stay healthy while still getting some action.

The comparison you made is still bloody ridiculous though.

2009rb9.jpg

I got it at first try, I was saying it's a restupidiculame comparison.

I'll be getting some "moto" tats soon. "United States Marine Corps" split between each forearm running down to my wrist. Possibly "Semper Fidelis" on the backside of my forearm. A big USMC down my ribcage under my arm wouldn't be bad either...I want this Emblem somewhere, havn't decided where yet. The Marine Corps is the only thing that is worthy to be tattoo'd on my body.

[hide=]matusko.jpg[/hide]

Btw, i've actually seen a real Monster energy drink logo tattoo'd on a guy's arm. Was terrible. Seriously...whats the point.

Hah i've seen a guy with a big green neon monster logo tatt'd on the side of his neck

i lol'd so hard.

I got it at first try, I was saying it's a restupidiculame comparison

The comparison you made is still bloody ridiculous though.

I think using this smiley would have made more sense

:uhh:

I got my first tattoo when I was 18. Birthday present for myself.

I don't see anything wrong with getting them when you're younger, as long as you give it a lot of thought...

I have two, and plan on getting more any more and more.

Of what?

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Aslong as it isn't cartoon characters I'm fine with tattoos. Just imagine if your having sex and you suddenly see Mickey Mouse on the Back of that girl. I'll feel like a pedophile and get turned off.

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

My brother got the Marine Corp. symbol tattood onto his chest where it would be if he was wearing formal uniform.

Looks pretty damned cool, actually.

But I don't want to go among mad people!

Oh, you can't help that. We're all mad here..."

[hide=]

I got my first tattoo when I was 18. Birthday present for myself.

I don't see anything wrong with getting them when you're younger, as long as you give it a lot of thought...

I have two, and plan on getting more any more and more.

Of what?

[/hide]

The first tattoo I got was of my zodiac sign, Leo.

My second one is an Ouroboros.

glut.gif
2tchvHp.png

My brother got the Marine Corp. symbol tattood onto his chest where it would be if he was wearing formal uniform.

Looks pretty damned cool, actually.

I've always kinda wanted the Dress Blue collar tattoo'd on my neck where it would be if i was wearing the uniform. And have it just fade out at my upper chest and shoulders.

Kriegsig1copy2b.jpg

Because who you are changes a lot when you're young: when I was six, I would've been happy with a tat of "Picachu" (sp?), and now I have a friend with a vine made from cigarettes and whiskey bottles on his arm... but who knows if that's what Iw ant to be like in ten years?

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.

One of the worst things about tats is if yours gets copied. So no matter how unique you thought it would be, it's really not. For example I was talking to my friend about tats and told him "i wanna get this blah blah tat because of [someone close to me]" and a month later i talked to him and he said he's gonna get a tat of almost the same [cabbage] i talked to him about. So... i'm sure as hell not getting that tat.

Another story like this is someone who designed his OWN tattoo and went to an artist to get it done. What happened was that the artist liked it so much he included it in his album so people can pick it if they wanted to.

One of the worst things about tats is if yours gets copied. So no matter how unique you thought it would be, it's really not. For example I was talking to my friend about tats and told him "i wanna get this blah blah tat because of [someone close to me]" and a month later i talked to him and he said he's gonna get a tat of almost the same [cabbage] i talked to him about. So... i'm sure as hell not getting that tat.

Another story like this is someone who designed his OWN tattoo and went to an artist to get it done. What happened was that the artist liked it so much he included it in his album so people can pick it if they wanted to.

It happens, you can't be unique all the time.

How many girls with tattoos have either a butterfly, fairy, rose (or other flower), tribal on there lower back, tiger, dolphin or a name? Millions do.

Some people get tattoos to express themselvs not just to be unique.

perfetc_666.png

If they are still going through puberty or lose a lot of weight, the tattoo will stretch/shrink.

Someone I know of had a dolphin tattooed on her chest. She got fat and the dolphin turned into a whale...

made me lol irl. :lol:

What freaks me out is guys who get tattoos on their special place.

Oh? I like that.

Lmao joke. It annoys me to see people with a few ugly tattoos, and not just ugly in my opinion but from anyone's, it's just like why would you get that?

2cwln3q.jpg

kay_kay66.png

How many girls with tattoos have either a butterfly, fairy, rose (or other flower), tribal on there lower back, tiger, dolphin or a name? Millions do.

Butterflies, fairies, roses, tigers, and dolphins seem more cliché than expressing oneself. :|

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Butterflies, fairies, roses, tigers, and dolphins seem more cliché than expressing oneself. :|

They were two seperate points thats why I put them in different paragraphs but they still get them to express themselvs, they don't get them to be like other people lol

perfetc_666.png

They were two seperate points thats why I put them in different paragraphs but they still get them to express themselvs, they don't get them to be like other people lol

Ahh, I see.

But my point still stands.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Ahh, I see.

But my point still stands.

I agree, I hate it when girls do that. I just think be a bit more original then getting a cute animal or name on yourself

perfetc_666.png